Sports Interactive Community
chopra_hill

The Wales road to Euro 2016 thread - featuring the best British midfielder (and Gareth Bale)

Bale is the daddy. :cool:

Harsh red though

Second yellow card. Two fouls in quick succession, both yellow card offences. He could feel hard done by that you don't often see a player booked so quickly after the previous yellow card, but how often do we spend time lamenting referees for being lenient on players that do it?

Second yellow card. Two fouls in quick succession, both yellow card offences. He could feel hard done by that you don't often see a player booked so quickly after the previous yellow card, but how often do we spend time lamenting referees for being lenient on players that do it?

Yeh just seen the second yellow again and looked much more like a yellow card so I take that back.

Pat on the back for the ref, brave and correct imo.

It would be amazing if Wales qualify. This will certainly help.

Fantastic results, folks. Hopefully the home nations wins can continue with 2 victories tomorrow. Not going to top this result, mind.

Can't imagine a Wales team has ever played better in a game that mattered, just complete and utter domination. Totally controlled from start to finish

Unreal. Don't even know what to say.

Bale and Ramsey obviously but Allen and Ledley superb.

Thought our Fullbacks both played well too, getting forward when needed, stretching the play well.

Would be great to see everyone qualify definitely, Wales obviously will now and England usually do. Nice to see Bale seemingly happy and enjoying playing aswell :thup:

Chill out guys, we'll finish top after beating Belgium 3-0 in June. :cool:

7 matches unbeaten for the first time since 1987.

*sings* Wales are gonna qualify, Wales are gonna qualify and you can't jinx it, you can't jinx it *sings*

Apparently the fans last night had this one going "we love to sing, we love to dance, this time next year we're off to France" :D

We have the same couple of standout players in the final third as most good European teams right now but the real credit needs to go to that defence. Williams and Collins are giants. Davies was vital out in Andorra. Taylor leaves everything out on the pitch and Gunter raises his game when he plays with them. We've let in two goals in five games and one of those was a joke penalty against the Andorrans.

That's the platform that gets you into a final championship. We know we have the potential to score goals with players like Ramsey and Bale but in terms of defence I think we're probably on terms with the Belgians. It's going to be us and them in the top two.

Apparently the fans last night had this one going "we love to sing, we love to dance, this time next year we're off to France" :D

Getting there in March is extremely keen!

Think the real question is how far will Wales go in Euro 2016.

Kompany sent off and out of Wales v Belgium :*)

he has been our weak link for the last 1.5 yrs

Can still get £50 tournament tickets which any true bandwagoner would've done!!

Trying to find decent priced flights to Cyprus but can't see cheaper than £260 which don't go round the houses. Annoying.

Nah they've all gone as well, lucky I got mine last Saturday :D

Yeah Cyprus is expensive now, I won't get a ticket for Bosnia so I haven't even bothered looking there Yet

Bosnia is £180 flights atm so tempted. I've been to holland and Belgium out of the last 4, got a credit for Israel as my dad's mate went but am missing Andorra. Don't think anyone who doesn't have Andorra will get one but I'm hopeful. I want to be over there anyway tbh. Tempted to book up

Didn't expect the tickets to sell out so quickly. Ought to have bought earlier in the week, but a stag this weekend had me thinking I'd wait until Monday. Oh well. Glad we've sold out though.

A win against Belgium and you might be seeded for the world cup draw :D

Didn't expect the tickets to sell out so quickly. Ought to have bought earlier in the week, but a stag this weekend had me thinking I'd wait until Monday. Oh well. Glad we've sold out though.

I may have a spare. Won't know until closer to the time but yours if it is free.

A win against Belgium and you might be seeded for the world cup draw :D

Apparently up to 22nd in the rankings. Amazing :thup:

We were in the last pot because the faw didn't realise arranging a friendly against any ranked side and drawing it would've been enough to get us into the higher pot

At least they're a tad more competent now

That's the thing, this will increase co-efficient for future qualifying campaigns in the more tricky World Cup Quals

I may have a spare. Won't know until closer to the time but yours if it is free.

Apparently up to 22nd in the rankings. Amazing :thup:

Cheers mate.

Will really appreciate it if it is.

:)

Haven't done a lot wrong lately. They get slagged off enough when it's bad so they deserve some praise now

I think, one of the key things has been limiting the amount of influence the old codgers on the board have over everything.

Well happy with that group. Only two other groups I'd have slightly preferred and think we're capable of beating all of them.

The list of fixtures is also very favourable. Similar to this time around with a decent start before two tough games back to back in the middle - Ireland and Serbia away. Not a bad end either.

Can't wait! France would be better for a trip etc and it'll be carnage as it's the first major tournament in 58 years but Wales at a WC is still the ultimate dream for me!!

Austria and a Friday night in Dublin is going to have to be done!

Wales have passed Holland... AND ENGLAND!

Congrats guys we are officially the best team in Britain! :cool: