Sports Interactive Community
RTHerringbone

New Tactics & Training Moderators

Now that Cleon has handed in his Mod badge (don't fear - he's still about!), and with people struggling with this iteration of the game more than previous years, we have decided to increase the Tactics & Training Moderator count.

Hopefully this will mean that we can help more people, faster than before.

So, who did our extensive scouting and due diligence processes identify?

Drum roll please......

llama3

Dr. Hook

The Hand of God

These guys all contribute regularly here already in the form of outstanding stickied threads and general support and guidance, so I'm sure they are all familiar to you.

As well as this lithe young trio, wwfan and furiousuk remain in attendance, and if you're really scraping the barrel, I will still chip in too.

Please welcome the new Moderating Team!

Good luck lads. Will be good to see Cleon step down. Fresh breath of air in the tactics forum now :)

Good for me too not having to put up with the idiots like yourself Adoghan and teaching people how the game works which was very time consuming and not worth the grief I got from people in the end, means a lot more free time now though :)

Thanks fellas, now to see how many great saves I can ruin with dodgy tactical advice that will be taken seriously because I have a mod tag :eek:

Good luck lads. Will be good to see Cleon step down. Fresh breath of air in the tactics forum now :)

In my younger days I would have given this comment the treatment it deserved and took the ban on the chin.

Must be getting old.:rolleyes:

Appreciate what you put into the Tactics forum, Cleon. I owe a lot of what I know about FM to your guides and discussions.

Appreciate what you put into the Tactics forum, Cleon. I owe a lot of what I know about FM to your guides and discussions.

It's safe to say that if anybody hasn't learned a lot from Cleon, then they haven't been paying attention.

It's safe to say that if anybody hasn't learned a lot from Cleon, then they haven't been paying attention.

I concur. I wouldn't feel in the least comfortable modding in this forum if it hadn't been for the past few years of learning from Cleon's awesome threads.

Welcome new mods :thup:

Haven't been in this part of the forum anywhere near as much as I would have since becoming a mod (curse you GD), will try and drop in more. I really should get round to doing a piece myself :o

I really should get round to doing a piece myself :o

Have been saying the same myself for some time. :p

Welcome new mods. Three more people for me to fiercely dislike. :D

Good luck and congratulations to the new moderators! :)

And Cleon, thank you very much for all your hard work. It is very much appreciated :thup:

Yes, should say, special thanks to Cleon who has improved my enjoyment and understanding of FM even more than I thought possible (been playing since CM1, not CM93, but the one before that with all fake players. I dread to think how much of my life has gone on this game!). The Chalkboard Diaries was a fantastic site which helped to make FM13 one of my favourite incarnations.

Well done to a bunch of very worthy choices, and thank you to Cleon for the tireless work over the years, for correcting idiots like myself and thousands (got to be getting that way) of others, so that by the time we've been dismantled, we are put together with a far more effective understanding. (I hope, I'm never sure!)

What? Cleon is "retiring"? No way! Well thanks for the things I learnt from what you wrote and welcome to the new guys. Who aren't that new, because they have been around for a while.

Many thanks to Cleon whose threads have massively helped in making me become semi decent at this game, (if that!) Some of the most detailed and informative threads I have read and I'm sure they've helped many many people. Good luck to the new moderators also!

Good for me too not having to put up with the idiots like yourself Adoghan and teaching people how the game works which was very time consuming and not worth the grief I got from people in the end, means a lot more free time now though :)

Or monthly CCC issues. :cool:

JK enjoy your spare time and thanks for all the fish... I mean great tactic threads. :thup:

I for one, welcome our new Mod Overlords.

Kneel before me unworthy subject!

Now that Cleon has handed in his Mod badge (don't fear - he's still about!),

ahem........

I hope Cleon still keeps contributing as he has been doing :)

His threads have been a great read, has especially helped me with training. Still struggling with my own tactics, but must keep reading stickies and posting dumb questions, so maybe someday i can get some consitency with my own tactics.

I can completely understand the decision to step down though, i am a moderator on another site and it can be quite time consuming and even stressing at times, so probably i nice change to Cleon to be "just a normal user" :)

Congrats and good luck to new moderators!

"ahem" indeed!

I love the fact that people still think Cleon is a bird!

What started this rumour?

Lol I thought that as well. If I'm not mistaken he said it himself. But I can't swear to it. I always thought it was curious that a woman would have a man name though but hey I have seen stranger things.

Did you troll us Cleon?

"ahem" indeed!

I love the fact that people still think Cleon is a bird!

What started this rumour?

Ackter about 7 years ago and it kinda spiralled. But let me put the record straight...I...am....female :D

Perhaps her(his?) profile where the following content may be found:

Biography Why do people think I'm a dude ffs!!!!!

Perhaps her(his?) profile where the following content may be found:

Biography Why do people think I'm a dude ffs!!!!!

He's a bloke. He's bloody huge, and has about fourteen kids to nine different women. Or something like that.