Tutoring

What are the differences in asking a player to tutor someone to help improve his game, or off the field? Does off the field affect different attributes? Which do you like to do more and why? I'm trying to set up a few in my new Tottenham save and haven't really done much with tutoring before.

There’s number of PPM such as “Tries to play way out of trouble”, “Gets into opposition area” and some other with only can be learn trough tutoring.

So when you chose options “…can help improve his game.” there’s a chance that player pick up such PPM from Mentor.

If you don’t want that player pick up such PPM from mentor then chose dialog options “…mentor him of the pitch.”

I think that off the field tutoring affect determination and similar attributes, while on the field tutoring affect football ascpect of the game(Crossing, Finishing etc.).

Cheers

No it doesn't.

They both do the same but the top option there is also a chance of transferring PM's. The bottom option is the same but without the risk of pick up a PPM off the tutor..

Archived