Bolton vs. Villa Carling cup Semi 1s leg

Boltonsbarmyarmy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by displaced_seagull:

COME ONE VILLA icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

come one???

dont you mean come on?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eastwood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rekwob Toille:

okocha scored against liverpool as well eastwood<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How long ago was that? icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in whatever round they played liverpool

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guyver:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by displaced_seagull:

COME ONE VILLA icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

come one???

dont you mean come on?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rekwob Toille:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guyver:

well come one makes no sense whatsover. the term should be come on surely.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah, certainly one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

reason being?

well come one makes no sense whatsover. the term should be come on surely.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

reason being?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its the correct term, do you want me to question every word you type?

the word "on" has been copyrighted by the estate of freddie mercury and no-ones allowed to use it without the permission of his family

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mike7:

the word "on" has been copyrighted by the estate of freddie mercury and no-ones allowed to use it without the permission of his family<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And i'm sure the bulsara fmaily couldnt give a **** about the use of word on

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> And i'm sure the bulsara fmaily couldnt give a **** about the use of word on <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tell that to the hundreds of people currently serving prison sentences for unauthorised use of the word 'on' after theyve pressed charges

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mike7:

of course i recognisxe the name. the ****ers cost me a 6 month stretch in the slammer after i used the word 'on' 4 times in one paragraph a few years back<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you just said it again!

of course i recognisxe the name. the ****ers cost me a 6 month stretch in the slammer after i used the word 'on' 4 times in one paragraph a few years back<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wouldnt even know if freddie's family still in UK since they arent originally from england neither was freddie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by henrikpp:

oh, and i forgot to ask. how many kevin nolans are playing tonight?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cilla blacks real name is cilla white!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sebs:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by henrikpp:

oh, and i forgot to ask. how many kevin nolans are playing tonight?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cilla blacks real name is cilla white!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes we know

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Perryqhill:

John Parrott isn't a real Parrott<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so he is not at all vicious then>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Perryqhill:

John Parrott isn't a real Parrott<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so he is not at all vicious then><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, he's horribly weak and pathetic, completely unlike any parrot that has even lived...

heh, i see what you mean with the random facts now sebs

dr hook isnt actually a qualified g.p<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

neither's dr fox. i think we've discovered a secret celebrity gp impersonation sect. down with celebrities icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nickgreenan:

heh, i see what you mean with the random facts now sebs

dr hook isnt actually a qualified g.p<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

neither's dr fox. i think we've discovered a secret celebrity gp impersonation sect. down with celebrities icon13.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im particularly down on celebrities at thew moment cause none of them replied to my sodding emails icon13.gif

the tragedy is i genuinely believe that me and erik estrada could have been great mates if only hed taken the chance to reply to me icon_frown.gif

the tragedy is i genuinely believe that me and erik estrada could have been great mates if only hed taken the chance to reply to me icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i heard stanyer also sent an email to him countering your email.

im particularly down on celebrities at thew moment cause none of them replied to my sodding emails icon13.gif

the tragedy is i genuinely believe that me and erik estrada could have been great mates if only hed taken the chance to reply to me icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm still bitter than tim henman hasn't gotten back to me. he said he would and everything. oh well, i'll just have to live off the glories of jimmy carr's reply forever now...

Archived