VP's Stadium Backgrounds

VP.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello VP

What do you write in the config fil so that stadium pictures appear at the overview screen?

My stadiumbackgrounds only appear when playing a match but I would like them to appear at the overview screen as well :)

So there is no megapack for all countries? We need to download each country separately?

Only megapack is for UK teams, all the rest will stay as single packs.

Hello VP

What do you write in the config fil so that stadium pictures appear at the overview screen?

My stadiumbackgrounds only appear when playing a match but I would like them to appear at the overview screen as well :)

The lines need to look like this -

<record from="109206" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/109206/stadium"/>

<record from="109210" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/109210/stadium"/>

<record from="109212" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/109212/stadium"/>

<record from="112031" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/112031/stadium"/>

<record from="134732" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/134732/stadium"/>

Etc...

Oh right, club overview is easy, just change the 'team' for 'club', all my packs have that now with the new configs.

Example

<record from="1300111" to="graphics/pictures/club/1300111/background"/>

<record from="1300113" to="graphics/pictures/club/1300113/background"/>

<record from="1300116" to="graphics/pictures/club/1300116/background"/>

<record from="1300125" to="graphics/pictures/club/1300125/background"/>

<record from="1300134" to="graphics/pictures/club/1300134/background"/>

I use Steklo X4, certain there is a file somewhere that changes the transparency for the Bergkamp skin, might be wrong though. The Scorpio skin looks pretty good too, not tried it myself but there is a new version coming soon where you can change the transparency yourself like in Steklo.

The lines need to look like this -

<record from="109206" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/109206/stadium"/>

<record from="109210" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/109210/stadium"/>

<record from="109212" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/109212/stadium"/>

<record from="112031" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/112031/stadium"/>

<record from="134732" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/134732/stadium"/>

Etc...

What if want the pictures to appear here? :-)

n9t864j

https://imageshack.com/i/n9t864j <- Does the image function work?

Yes the above config lines allow the pictures to be shown in the mini view, you will of course need the correct stadium ID numbers from the editor. The UK Megapack already allows this.

Ahh.. I only saw that you wrote "club" to the other guy. Works fine now - thanks :)

UK megapack link doesnt work anymore VP :(

Thats because www.sortitoutsi.net has been down since last night (nothing new im afraid), once the site is back up it'll be working.

Can I have the stadium pics appear in the match preview screen? Now all I get is the default steklo.

All pics should show on team overview if you use the new config files i have uploaded.

Thats because www.sortitoutsi.net has been down since last night (nothing new im afraid), once the site is back up it'll be working.

All pics should show on team overview if you use the new config files i have uploaded.

Sorry, maybe I'm being thick here. I want them to appear in the match preview, not team overview, in the screen before a match.

Sorry, maybe I'm being thick here. I want them to appear in the match preview, not team overview, in the screen before a match.

Only my UK pack will show on matchdays as it can take a lot of time editing the config files, this is probably why they're not showing for you.

ALSO, Sortitoutsi member DazS8 has allowed me to share his stadium mini view pack, there are 4500 files. Link has been added to the first post :)

Only my UK pack will show on matchdays as it can take a lot of time editing the config files, this is probably why they're not showing for you.

ALSO, Sortitoutsi member DazS8 has allowed me to share his stadium mini view pack, there are 4500 files. Link has been added to the first post :)

Is it working VP?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived