VP's Stadium Backgrounds

VP.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is awesome :applause: an excellent work.

As for me, I'm very frustrated because I keep seeing the background of my skin. Do you think the images I have inside the backgrounds folder inside my skin is conflicting with these images that are inside the folder backgrounds located at graphics ? (I've cleared cache and reload skin)

Hmmm, they shouldn't do, what skin are you using?

alavanja pervection

ok, it seems it's the alavanja skin that only reads it's own background folder. I've changed to the steklo skin and it's all good :-)

Once more, an enormous thank you for this excellent work. :applause:

You're an absolute star my friend, these are beautiful. Thankyou for all the effort and time you've spent on creating these.
Scrap that, my error. Fixed it now.

No problem, should be another pack sometime soon :)

...thinking about it I could send you my list of stadium codes (I keep a spreadsheet). Although it wouldn't be comprehensive as I haven't completed as many leagues as you have it would be a start.

Any chance of letting me have a look at this as well please mate?

cheers

NEW - Team Overview Config Files added to first. Simply copy over your old configs and the backgrounds will now show on Team Overview screens, note they will not show on matchdays or in the little stadium view pic (only the UK Megapack does that). So please do not ask!

I have to :-) sorry, where to download these ?

Once downloaded open the file and you'll have a group of files named after each nation/league that needed a new config. Open each nation and just copy the config.xml inside it into the correct folder in your C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\backgrounds directory

hello mate,

I've downloaded EPL, create a folder backgrounds in graphics folder, then I've put EPL folder with the config. I'm using Steklo and I can't see any background of any premier league team!

thanks!

LATER EDIT: is working but only on player panel screen. on squad screen is not working :)

Damn, I didn't download the folders. I've extracted the files inside the folders to C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\backgrounds directory... so now I don't have folders to extract these config files :-( but the images are working

Someone from Sortitoutsi pointed out that Sweden was in the new config pack, but i hadn't made it. Well i had, a long time ago too just must have forgotten to upload it?

Swedish Allsvenskan finally added.

kPCqjnel.jpg

sHlZhBUl.jpg

CDVTBcrl.jpg

Damn, I didn't download the folders. I've extracted the files inside the folders to C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\backgrounds directory... so now I don't have folders to extract these config files :-( but the images are working

You can still extract them, just double click on the file and then drag the config.xml to the correct folder.

Here's an example with the Spanish BBVA league, just double click the BBVA file so it opens, then drag the config into the BBVA folder and overwrite the old one.

JYbqQyGl.png

You can still extract them, just double click on the file and then drag the config.xml to the correct folder.

Here's an example with the Spanish BBVA league, just double click the BBVA file so it opens, then drag the confile into the BBVA folder and overwrite the old one.

JYbqQyGl.png

thanks for the explanation, but in the archive New Configs, I can't see ENGLAND !! Why?

Here's an example with the Spanish BBVA league, just double click the BBVA file so it opens, then drag the confile into the BBVA folder and overwrite the old one.

JYbqQyGl.png

That's problem, I haven't no folders except the background folder because I extracted the files not the folders... for instance, I've downloaded the BBVA folder but instead moving it to Backgrounds, I moved the files.

thanks for the explanation, but in the archive New Configs, I can't see ENGLAND !! Why?

Because i thought most people would have downloaded the UK Megapack and replaced the English (not level 7 or 8), Scottish, Welsh and N Irish packs as with that the pics will show on all team screens, plus the mini stadium in overview and also on matchdays. The single packs only show on team screens.

That's problem, I haven't no folders except the background folder because I extracted the files not the folders... for instance, I've downloaded the BBVA folder but instead moving it to Backgrounds, I moved the files.

Think i understand now, so you've downloaded all the packs (or some) but instead of copying the whole folder over, you've just moved the picture files from inside them? If so, just delete everything and start again as providing you haven't emptied your recycle bin, all the files/packs you've downloaded will be in there if you deleted them.

If you have emptied your recycle bin then easiest way around it would be to download them again i'm afraid.

This is what my graphics folders look like, you could copy them as that way they will work fine.

As you can see i've sorted them into continents as that keeps things a bit neater too.

Ssxarytl.png

Thanks, I have the rar files right here, will do all again... this time with the folders :-)

Good, just copy my folder lay out and everything should be fine, don't forget to add the new configs lastly if you want them to show on team overview screens too :thup:

Idiot head on at the moment, so apologies.

Where does the new config file go? is it a copy and paste job over to the backgrounds folder?

You need to open the file with Winrar or 7Zip, then place the folder inside on your desktop (or wherever is better for you), inside that you'll another group of files, each one needs to be opened and the config inside copy and pasted to the correct nation/league overwriting the old one. There's a couple of pictures in posts before this that should show you.

Greek National North & South added. This pack was very hard to put together as there are not very many lower league Greek stadium photo's around! But with a lot of help from Sofo13 from Sortitoutsi we managed to make a usable pack. Some of the photo's do have watermarks on and these have had to be used as there simply was nothing else available.

OkTkjxPl.jpg

YrSp0TAl.jpg

nWVawsll.jpg

1knZlszl.jpg

Archived