Sports Interactive Community
Jobnik

Assistance creating DB

Morning,

I had an idea creating a DB with a team with young talented players. When I say talented, I don't mean their CA/PA on FM, but they performance this season.

I have searched players aged 19 or younger with 10-15 appearances in the league or more this season. In addition, I tried leaving the huge stars and the all well known FM future stars out, to keep this a little interesting, and trying to take the younger ones. So, I and came up with the following selections (of course there are more, but these are the more interesting and talented ones):

GK

Nicola Leali

Stefanos Kapino or Alphonse Areola

Defense

Bjorn Engels

Aymeric Laporte

Jonathan Tah

David Costas

Niklas Sule

Benjamin Mendy

John Stones

Chancel Mbemba Mangulu

John Souttar

Declan John

Jorrit Hendrix

Nicola Murru

Midfield

Youri Tielemans

Ryan Gauld

Karlo Lulic

Max Meyer

Adrien Rabiot

Tony Vilhena

Mario Pasalic

Louis Schaub

Rodrigo de Paul

Kyle Ebecilio

Morgan Sanson

Yassine Ayoub

Sergi Samper

Forwards

Richairo Zivkovic

Zakaria Bakkali

Santi Mina

Dorin Rotariu

Stipe Perica

Jean Marie Dongou

Divock Origi

Ángel Correa

Jean Evrard Kouassi

Héctor Villalba

I know some of them might not be great on the game, so your suggestions on how to fine tune this, while still keeping it interesting, are welcome

In addition, could anyone assist creating this DB and placing the team in the Premier League?

So you basically want this squad creating into premier league team? You have to either increase the division size or drop a team down each division till you lose one into non league.

Do the latter - Swap your team with a team in the lowest division, then keep swapping teams up the divisions until you reach the Premiership. Less problems that way. In terms of making it interesting - look at what the CA's are for a team that you want to be of similar skill (e.g. want them to be struggling, then Swansea or Cardiff, want then mid-table, then pick one). You can simply set the CA's to what you desire, and a month-in the game should adjust their skills up to fit it.