Club 3: Nordvest

Logo.jpg

Danish 2nd Division 2018/19

Cranking to the Break Update

November 12th 2018

The League

Fixtures

Fixtures.png

What a run, unbeaten through the last 6 in this period, a draw to Svebolle was a bit disappointing, but in the end it was a great result as all of those games resulted in us having results against all 4 of the other top 5 teams, Blabjerg went crazy, Olsen stepped up, Larsen came back from injury and overall I am very very happy.

Table

Table.png

And that is how you do it, up top and 6pts clear at the half way point of the season. more than double the points of our rivals who we are fighting to get relegated. Our defences is still a problem, but improving now.

Players

Player of the Month: Frederik Blabjerg (AMC) - 6(1) Apps, 7G, 4A, AvgR: 7.29 - What a period, he came in as a sub for Pedersen who was injured, and went off. Now keeping the main spot in the team.

Player Stats

Players.png

The overall ratings are looking better later in the season.

What's Next?

Wow, well 120 days until we have the next game, so it's break time we are looking to sign some more people and improve again. Though happy to just keep going as we are now.

Board Confidence

Confidence.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With massive improvements Blabjerg is now keeping Pedersen out of the AMC spot, do I continue to play Blabjerg, and leave Pedersen on the right wing, or do I move Blabjerg back to the bench?

Players.png

Also it is crazy how mercenary I am becoming with my players in this game, just pretty much willing to let anyone go. Khayat & Knudsen not even getting game time anymore. Other issue is that Larsen now also appears to not be good enough for next season either. UGH what do I do?

The Wandering Kiwi

Club 3: Nordvest

Logo.jpg

Danish 2nd Division 2018/19

Break Over Update

March 31st 2019

The Signings

Jeppe Hansen (DM/MC) - Signed to try and help the defensive side of midfield, may move to a 2DM 4-2-3-1

Christian T. Kohler (MC) - Another signing to bolster the midfield

Thomas Ibsen (MC) - Yup a third, this was due to our midfield contracts being up end of season and no real replacements.

Thomas Aaris (AMR) - An attempt to bolster the right wing

Martin Nielsen (AML) - An attempt to bolster the left wing

After our new signings we played some friendlies to try and get our match fitness back. In general they went well.

Fixtures

Youth Intake

Youth.pngMy FavouritesClaus Damborg (DC)Fuat Usta (DR)

What's Next?

League Reminder

Table.png

Top of the league, just need to keep it up. Also Larsen came out on top as the Player of the Year.

Hope you can do it this time.

Thanks deltablue, After the first two games we got a draw (3-3 Stupid def) and a win (2-1), and extended our lead to 7pts, so now need 33pts from the remaining 13 fixtures to guarantee a win.

I really am looking to move to a formation with a DM to try and shore up the defense, just signed an improvement at AMR who can play MR so might make my tactic more lopsided and play a 4-DM-MC/MR-AML/AMC-ST formation and see how that goes at making the whole outlook more stable.

Archived