Sports Interactive Community
brawla123

My biggest ever rival win !

Had a Clasico in the Copa Del Rey 5th Round and smashed Barcelona 7-1. It was in my second season and Gareth Bale decided to score 4 goals. In their defence they didn't field their strongest team, assuming because it's a low priority cup but still proud of the result nonetheless. In the 2nd leg they smashed us 4-1 with all their goals coming from set pieces :herman:

What's your biggest rivalry win?

Penarol (me) beat Nacional 6-0 in the Montevideo Clasico. They sacked their manager the day after. Scenes.

Penarol (me) beat Nacional 6-0 in the Montevideo Clasico. They sacked their manager the day after. Scenes.

Lol nice one :lol:

Not the biggest win goal wise but probabely the greatest single match day ever experienced: On the last day of the season I, as Liverpool, beat Everton 2-0 while Fulham won against Reading (?).

That led to me winning the title (was already first before the match), Fulham overtaking Everton and coming 17th while Everton dropped to 18th and got relegated.

Boavista 1-0 FC Porto 1st season on FM2012, so we were two divisions below them at the time. It's probably not my biggest but it's the one I really remember.

Not the biggest win goal wise but probabely the greatest single match day ever experienced: On the last day of the season I, as Liverpool, beat Everton 2-0 while Fulham won against Reading (?).

That led to me winning the title (was already first before the match), Fulham overtaking Everton and coming 17th while Everton dropped to 18th and got relegated.

That's got to be the most satisfying win, causing your rivals to get the drop.

That's got to be the most satisfying win, causing your rivals to get the drop.

:brock::lol::lol::lol:

I would have paid Fulham a win-bonus if it had been possible...

I had an epic game as Everton manager. Semi Final of the League Cup, I was drawn against Liverpool.

I lost the first leg away 3-0, and thought that was it.

Second leg comes round, I field a relatively strong team and pounded them 9-1! It was 6-0 at half time, I couldn't believe it!

I had an epic game as Everton manager. Semi Final of the League Cup, I was drawn against Liverpool.

Second leg comes round, I field a relatively strong team and pounded them 9-1! It was 6-0 at half time, I couldn't believe it!

Nice one, amazing comeback!

Don't like the result :( but congrats for the comeback :applause:

I did the opposite of this, almost. I won the title by beating Liverpool at Anfield with Everton. And in the process caused Rodgers to get the boot. It put the gloss on an astonishing season I have yet to repeat.

I did the opposite of this, almost. I won the title by beating Liverpool at Anfield with Everton. And in the process caused Rodgers to get the boot. It put the gloss on an astonishing season I have yet to repeat.

This must be an error in the match engine :eek: It could never happen that Everton beat Liverpool at Anfield and win the title :lol:

2x Müller

2x Leandro Damiao

1x Ribery

1x Badstuber

Wahre Liebe? My ass!

spKdPXJ.jpg

To clarify, that was back when Leandro Damiao was still rated very very highly. It was also back when BvB was running cirles around FCB in the real Bundesliga. For the latter reason it was great consolation no less. ;)

2x Müller

2x Leandro Damiao

1x Ribery

1x Badstuber

Wahre Liebe? My ass!

spKdPXJ.jpg

To clarify, that was back when Leandro Damiao was still rated very very highly. It was also back when BvB was running cirles around FCB in the real Bundesliga. For the latter reason it was great consolation no less. ;)

Very nice! :brock:

Again not the biggest scorelines but I (Cambridge) beat Peterborough 3-0 away that cost Mark Robins his job - brilliant.

Then the reverse fixture in April we won 3-0 and that confirmed their relegation to League Two.

Fabulous.

To set the scene - I'm a united fan. I dislike David Moyes very much. I want him gone. FM wise, i started a save with Southampton. Final game of the season i beat United 3-1 at home. I took 4th spot, relegating United to 5th. It wasn't a great feeling, but i moved on quickly when after pressing space bar twice... "MAN UNITED SACK MOYES!". Oh man, i know its not a team rival, but i currently consider dithering dave my biggest enemy. suck it DM!

To set the scene - I'm a united fan. I dislike David Moyes very much. I want him gone. FM wise, i started a save with Southampton. Final game of the season i beat United 3-1 at home. I took 4th spot, relegating United to 5th. It wasn't a great feeling, but i moved on quickly when after pressing space bar twice... "MAN UNITED SACK MOYES!". Oh man, i know its not a team rival, but i currently consider dithering dave my biggest enemy. suck it DM!

LOL as a United fan that would have made me happy too ! :applause:

My favorite was Easily back in FM11. It was on an edited database, but was designed to change to Scottish Leagues into a similar structure to the English ones with more money comming in, so was a fair database change in terms of Rangers Celtic games. So I'm Rangers, and we've won the league 3 years in a row. Anyways Celtic finally invested the money bringing in some top quality players from abroad. Dzeko and Subotic the two who spring to mind. And suddenly where real challengers. Theres 1 point between us with 4 games to go. And we meet at Celtic park. I go onto win 6-5. Fair to say both through caution to the wind. Definately not my biggest win, but by far my most satisfying, its the only save i've done where celtic remained competitive after a few seasons.

On FM13, my Basel side stuffed Young Boys 8-0. It was especially pleasing as Christian Gross had been running his mouth all the way up to the game.