(FM 14) Guarani Back on Top!

SkyInfernal

2022 São Paulo State Championship

8Tekyyy.jpg

We lost away games to the two top teams, but qualified as expected.

0VtFxYU.jpg

Very easy first draw against third division Guaratinguetá.

2UFgDWY.jpg

Followed by an insanely hard game away at Santos new stadium. Thankfully we bagged one in during the final minutes.

fU9jn5u.jpg

For some reason third division Santo André has an absolutely brilliant campaign and made it to the finals, however we have no problems at all running over them during both legs, 3-1 away and 4-0 at home.

nLm80AK.jpg

:applause:

6TiylGI.jpg

3r1nAiv.jpg

2hbnoXs.jpg

Couple clubs asked for interviews...

PbXahqv.jpg

..but as always...

NJddvlJ.jpg

... I had to turn them down. I have a mission here at Guarani.

2022 Winter Transfers

j5BGK7L.jpg

Sadly we lost our striker as Santos made an absolute monster offer. The player was brilliant, but the fee is too big to refuse.

KJ7WhFl.jpg

:hammer:

YoBstSc.jpg

In early March I randomly discovered Leo and managed to sign him on a free. An absolutely brilliant defender who can cover as a DM and CM. Reminds me of David Luiz.

L09diVx.jpg

:D

2022 Brazilian Cup

Copa-do-Brasil.jpg

G6eUOTE.jpg

After two very difficult games won against Botafogo and Corinthians (both games won away in penalties!!!) we made it to the finals! Fluminense, the south american giant power house, made it as well. We had two negative results against them during our first division games, but if we played well at home im sure we can hold them during the away game.

F2GkpiG.jpg

The first game was brilliant! Fluminense managed to score an early goal as our team was not interested in playing during the first half. After a very agressive half-time speech our squad was fired up and managed to turn things around. We even scored a third goal with 10 players on the pitch. Now to get ready for the second leg playing away....

c1Kx1PH.jpg

...and we did it! We held Fluminense back and took the title!

GzjpPr6.jpg

This is my first major title with Guarani and it now opens doors for a very important competition...

RW5omTB.jpg

...the Copa Libertadores!

yZfnVKN.jpg

I was quickly offered a new contract as my old one was expiring in two months. I gladly accepted.

pJDOYj4.jpg

More job interviews.

Archived