Free Kick Taking: 8

That is not good defending. Surely you'd put more than one man in the wall? And the keeper positioning is terrible. If I was taking that free kick, it would be getting rattled straight at the near top corner, much like he hit it there.

Thinking of it in a purely logical sense, it doesn't take a great free kick taker to score in those circumstances. If you can hit a ball hard and straight, the poor positioning will result in a goal.

My free kick taking would probably be 1 but I scored a screamer for my 6-a-side team last week!

On a more serious note, any professional footballer is capable of scoring that. A player with an attribute of 20 might hit the target nine times out of ten whereas a player with an attribute of 1 might hit the target once.

You were unlucky in this instance

That is not good defending. Surely you'd put more than one man in the wall? And the keeper positioning is terrible. If I was taking that free kick, it would be getting rattled straight at the near top corner, much like he hit it there.

Thinking of it in a purely logical sense, it doesn't take a great free kick taker to score in those circumstances. If you can hit a ball hard and straight, the poor positioning will result in a goal.

there were in fact 2 guys in the wall, except they were at completely the wrong angle so its kinda hard to see.

Archived