Sports Interactive Community

My top young DM had to be sold because Ac Milan matched the clause,

i was gutted but then saw this guy.

I've been playing FM back in the CM days, i don't think i've saw a CM as perfect in alround play as him.

anyone seen better? He lacks a few things but interms of being allround at the best skills in each field he's amazing.

2qs85u8.png

The one major weakness for a DM is the Bravery, otherwise he is top notch. I'd play this guy as much as possible.

My captain on FM11, Russell Dicks:

dicksment.png

Still the best midfielder and probably player I've managed on any version.

Huh? For a moment I thought someone was whistling.

Anyway, these guys were part of my FM13 Champions League winning Real Ávila side:

player_dasilva_zpsa31dcfe2.png

player_munoz_zps5626c275.png

Probably the two best midfielders I've ever seen from duccio there. Incredible players - did you ever check their CA/PA after you finished the save?

My best MC ever, from FMC 13. Used him as a BWM and he dominated. Probably should have used him as a DC, but I never had trouble with the back line.

Gaeta_zpsd357ab73.jpg

Probably the two best midfielders I've ever seen from duccio there. Incredible players - did you ever check their CA/PA after you finished the save?

I could have checked their ability & potential right now, but it seems I have deleted my FM13 saves even though I still have even some FM12 saves archived. Both of the players obviously have very high ca/pa, Muñoz probably being the better one.

What training did you put them on Duccio?

Must have been mostly heavy intensity box to box midfielder training, with shorter term training with other regimes/individual attribute training to target specific deficiencies not covered or not concentrated enough in the box to box regime. These in addition to balanced general training.

The Ackter gene pool is strong.

It's not, the others have all been awful :(

My best MC ever, from FMC 13. Used him as a BWM and he dominated. Probably should have used him as a DC, but I never had trouble with the back line.

Gaeta_zpsd357ab73.jpg

That is probably the most realistic looking newgen I've seen facially!

This guy was immense as a B2B for me on FM13. How I'd love to have someone like him on FM14, too. Sigh. :)

2n0u9sh.png