Sports Interactive Community

I'm aware some teams have radical supporters who display flares during matches.

Can i find a list of teams who share this trait? perhaps it's only certain countries? Or certain competitions, for example: Only in europa league against Eastern European teams?

Does anyone have knowledge regarding this? any links? past experience? ect

A quick check of Google shows that flares have popped up in Russia, eastern Europe, Spain, South America, Australia, and even at Premier League games, smuggled in by 8-year-olds for their parents. They're even popping up at MLS games and friendlies played in the US.

If you search "flares" here in General Comments, I'm sure there are a couple dozen threads about them.

A quick check of Google shows that flares have popped up in Russia, eastern Europe, Spain, South America, Australia, and even at Premier League games, smuggled in by 8-year-olds for their parents. They're even popping up at MLS games and friendlies played in the US.

If you search "flares" here in General Comments, I'm sure there are a couple dozen threads about them.

I'm asking about flares in FM14.

I've already used the search bar, hence asking this question.

Have you seen them in-game?

I have seen them in previous versions of FM but are yet to see any in this years....can anyone comfirm if they are in?

I have seen them in previous versions of FM but are yet to see any in this years....can anyone comfirm if they are in?

I've posted one a few months ago and I think they are in there mostly in the Turkish league like Besiktas and Fenerbache

Haven't seen them in this years game tbh. I can't see why SI would remove them, so I assume they are still in the game?

I was just watching a European cup match from the 70's on tv. There were flares everywhere.

I'm currently managing St Pauli in Germany and saw flares in a couple of my friendly games. This is 1st season on FM14.

I believe they still wear them in parts of Bristol and are still the fashion, along with mullets and shell suits in Liverpool.All my supporters tend to wear the Clubs colours and blue Jeans.

Believe I saw one in a Championship game on my Derby save, think it was against Doncaster!

I've seen them in a Celtic v Aberdeen game in FM14....in the Celtic end (for the avoidance of doubt!)

Had one in my home end with FC united!

I'm in the premier league with FC United and I still see flares a couple times a year

I'm in the premier league with FC United and I still see flares a couple times a year

Strange how FC United would have flares, It must mean they have die hard fans.

I'm wondering if this is a trait for certain clubs, if someone could confirm this, would be excellent.