Sports Interactive Community
johnhughthom

Unable to accept loan offers

I put some players up for loan and receiving quite a few offers, yet the only option I get is to reject. I'm in full control of all transfers, incoming and outgoing, in staff responsibilities and none of the players are on the development list. Am I missing something obvious? I'm Sunderland and the players are Billy Knot, Mikael Mandron and David Moberg-Karlsson.

Are you seeing this in the transfer centre rather than a news item?

If so, depending on how you've got it set up, they'll all be automatically accepted, so the only option you then have is to reject them yourself.

Hmm. Offers came in for a fourth player, which I've been able to accept, but still only the option to reject on the original three players. Rejected them all and seeing what happens if teams come in for them again. Coming in as news items.

Sounds like you have it set to accept certain loans. My u18 squad are accepted automatically and I choose the rest.

You should check your settings.

If you added these to your development list, your DoF might have went ahead and accept it.

Thanks for the replies guys, after I'd rejected the outstanding offers I was able to accept new ones. Strange. I didn't change any settings between rejecting the old offers and being able to accept new ones. Just one of those situations where I'll never know what happened.

Could be a bug though which may need reporting. If all settings where set for you to handle all transfer negotiating at all levels at your club then surely this should be the case. As you say after rejecting the first 3 new ones coming in allowed you to accept them

If you added them to the Development list you are telling your DofF or AssMann or HoYD to accept loan offers for these players...

I have had the same problem. It only happens when there is more than one offer for a player (and not for all players, only some)

I have to reject the offers but usually I get an offer from one club only soon after that I can accept.