Sports Interactive Community
pemu

"recall from loan" button - where is it ?

Loans must end/be ended in a valid transfer window, The loan window for the championship etc is outside the premier league window so they can be ended at different times to top league loans

I thought you could recall a player from loan at anytime so long as it's in the loan agreement originally.

If the player is U21, I though he does not need to be registered with the league in order to be recalled from loan and given a first team start, therefore he can be recalled outside of registration windows.

I can see how recalling an over 21 player could cause issue's due to squad registration.

The recall button is on the player profile page under the transfer or contract button, I cant remember which.

English league rules definitely say a loan must end in a valid window. Below the premier league the loan window is open longer so that may be why people are recalled but i think after november they are stuck there until january. And after march they are there until summer

Loans must end/be ended in a valid transfer window, The loan window for the championship etc is outside the premier league window so they can be ended at different times to top league loans

That's interesting. Had some players who I'd like to recall and believed to have agreed that option (always do), but the option wasn't there.

Must end during a transfer window? very untrue. Why do you think you see clubs wanting to extend the loan of your player(s) for 1 month or 3 months? the end of this loan extension ends outside the transfer window.

Must end during a transfer window? very untrue. Why do you think you see clubs wanting to extend the loan of your player(s) for 1 month or 3 months? the end of this loan extension ends outside the transfer window.

It's not 'untrue' at all, but it depends on the league in question. It quite clearly states what the loan rules are in the 'Rules' tab of each league. For example, here's the EPL one...

9VSUm8n.jpg

Look at the last 'rule'. The loans you're referring to will be short term loans, which can be extended/cancelled at any time.