[RELEASED] Stadium Backgrounds - MyPack

Andrew Haines

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chaps - firstly this is probably one of the best downloads available given what atmosphere this creates. However the link seems to be broken of sorts as when going to the page its showing a "An error occured, please reload the page" after reloading several times - no such luck. Are there any issues? Or an alternative link if possible?

Hi chaps - firstly this is probably one of the best downloads available given what atmosphere this creates. However the link seems to be broken of sorts as when going to the page its showing a "An error occured, please reload the page" after reloading several times - no such luck. Are there any issues? Or an alternative link if possible?

Thanks. That's odd I gave it a go myself and it is working okay. Mediafire seems somewhat unreliable though, if someone can recommend an alternative (free) download site I will certainly upload there.

I've tried twice now to download this and both times it's failed. First time I had it on in the background so I don't know when it failed, second time after 1.7gb was downloaded. Can#t be bothered trying a third time as it takes hours with my connection.

I've decided to give sharing via Microsoft Onedrive a go. Can someone give the below link a go and give me some feedback. v2.2 will be out around the 4th of Jan, if this is okay I'll use Onedrive going forward.

download

Just downloaded your stadium pack, great pack, but which is the best skin to use for this pack?

To be honest, I'm still on FM2015. Steklo is usually a good shout. I usually shop around and try out a few and see what I like. The standard for 2015 was very good so there were a few choices out there.

• 2 weeks later...

I wondered if anyone would hold me to the date I quoted :) I didn't quite get where I wanted but I'm going to release anyway. I'll get it uploaded and should post it later tonight.

A big update this time. I've put quite a lot of time into it. A load of my own pictures being added, probably about 40 in total. The pictures of Middlesbrough and Sunderland I'm very happy with. Also the one of Bolton, it was a bit overcast though. In the summer I'm going to go back and get a sunny one from the same spot. I got 14 pics while in Scotland for a family engagement. Mainly from around the Glasgow area including Rangers, Celtic and Hampden Park. Parkhead was really nice and the sun came out so I go a nice picture. I thought I might actually get killed while getting photos of Rangers ground, it's a bit of a ruff area.. Dumbarton was impressive as the ground is right underneath Dumbarton rock which is a massive glacial morain with a castle on top. Unfortunately it was a bit misty when I went up there.

This update mainly is a large update of Germany down to tier 3. All pictures reviewed and most replaced. I've added in pics of the 2nd teams for a few of the bigger Bundesliga clubs. There is also a significant overhaul of Sweden as I am playing there at the moment. I have added sporadic pictures to random teams, mainly in France and Italy. I have been looking for pictures of PSG and Inter Milan for ages that I really liked and found a couple of nice ones. Also, I have been right through Scotland and reviewed all and replaced most of the images. I've also added quite a few images to the Highland League although I was struggling for a few teams. I wanted to get this update of Scotland finished really before releasing but that won't be until the weekend so I'll get it out today.

Very, very nice. Thank you very much for this super stadium pack. I´m wondering, why the stadium from SV Werder Bremen does not work. I´m in the year 2019. Do you know why? Do you see the stadium of Werder Bremen?

I´ve found the issus. The stadium has a new id: 98035653. Now it yould be, that other stadiums have a new id. If i see another issus i will report it here.

• 3 weeks later...
Cheers, yeah constantly working on it. I put out a new release every 3-6 months depending on how much work I've got done.

Personally i didnt think you could possibly do any more Andrew,considering the amount of wor u have already put in-Superb :applause:

Cheers Steff. Quite a few of the Scottish pics I took myself now. Hope you approve.

Is there a latest update lnk for your new one Andrew? Unless im probably overlooking it,which wouldnt be a surprise to be honest :) Also what skin what u reccomend using your pack with a lot of skins i seem to use things like thsi dont work :(

Is there a latest update lnk for your new one Andrew? Unless im probably overlooking it,which wouldnt be a surprise to be honest :) Also what skin what u reccomend using your pack with a lot of skins i seem to use things like thsi dont work :(

There's a new link on the front page. You should be able to get it there.

No idea on the skin.. I'm still on FM2015. Waiting for the final patch. When Steklo is out that's usually a favourite.

Hi all, My 1st post on here,

Hope you are well? May also say these look amazing for a start and take a bow Andrew,

Would these work on FM16 and what skin would these work? #verydesperate my screen resolution is 1366x768

They do work on FM16 (I believe, I haven't got it yet..). Not sure on the skin, perhaps some of the other guys can help. A lot of skins support background images, trying a few and seeing what you like is a good approach.

I have a notebook with that resolution and the backgrounds work fine.

There's a new link on the front page. You should be able to get it there.

No idea on the skin.. I'm still on FM2015. Waiting for the final patch. When Steklo is out that's usually a favourite.

Cheers mate,i'll have a browse around see what i can get that will be compatible with the pack.If anyone gets a skin that wrks with these could they let others know on the thread? Would be helpful to others and also save a lot of needless questions.

Sorry for the slow response. Italy has clubs for Serie A and B and a handful of others. I am working on Italy but it is difficult as not so many images are uploaded by Italians to the places I look.

Tweet the local tourist board, i got some jpg of badges from non league clubs that people wants kits of.

Cheers, yeah constantly working on it. I put out a new release every 3-6 months depending on how much work I've got done.

Good stuff. I will look forward to it!

Im currently playing a game in Scotland, The pics look quality. Im using the g2 fm skin. The only team that is missing in the Scottish leagues is East Stirlingshire on the squad view.

Thanks again its really appreciated

Good stuff. I will look forward to it!

Im currently playing a game in Scotland, The pics look quality. Im using the g2 fm skin. The only team that is missing in the Scottish leagues is East Stirlingshire on the squad view.

Thanks again its really appreciated

Hmm, East Stirlingshire seems okay on mine. What do you see on the squad screen?

Hmm, East Stirlingshire seems okay on mine. What do you see on the squad screen?

Hi, I have downloaded a separate competition background for the teams which dont have squad backgrounds and that comes up on East Stirlingshire.

I have just downloaded your pack again just to make sure that its not something that I missed originally but there is a picture for East Stirling team but not stad.

This is by no means a criticism though mate as your pack is great! Keep up the good work.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone get this to work with the default skin? For some strange reason I cant make it work om Fm2016, all other graphics I have installed (facepack, logos, kits etc) is showing, but on stadiums I only get a small picture on my home screen, but no background pictures is showing and I just cant figure out why....

Thanks for any suggestions!

• 2 months later...

A little while since I've posted. Since my last post I've added quite a few pictures I took myself including Barcelona and Barcelona B. I had a long weekend in the city so I had a trip to the Nou Camp. I've also added a number of other teams. I had a drive around some of the Midlands clubs including Coventry, MK Dons and Northampton. I've seen a lot of retail park based stadiums!

I'm going to have a look at some of the leagues I haven't added yet. The smaller Eastern European nations have been neglected somewhat. I also want to get some more work done on levels 8 and 9 in England.

It might be a month or two before I get another update out but I am working on it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just posted up version 2.3. Lots of adhoc changes, most of the serious changes were the additions of Chinese, Japanese and South Korean top flight stadiums. Also new French stadiums for Euro 2016.

Of my own pictures, I've added quite a few in the midlands and the bigger ones in London including Wembley, the Olympic Stadium, Stamford Bridge and the Emirate Stadium. Not wanting to upset Spurs fans, I didn't want to waste a journey to a stadium that would be gone in a year, I'll have to take in their new stadium another day.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this. For some reason it took an absolute age to download. Yes, I know it's 2.3GB but still. I normally have d/l speeds of 600KB/s or more which might not be great but it's not too bad. This averaged out at approx 100KB/s and took over 8hrs to d/l lol

Not yet tried it yet though and I have the GZskin16 v8.3 gold skin which I love so I'm hoping it works well with it.

Yeah, mediafire isn't the best. I'm open to suggestions from anyone on an alternative. I'm too cheep to pay for it so they cap my bandwidth.

I might have a look at GZSkin16 myself for my laptop. I use G2 fmskin for my desktop which I'm pleased with but need a decent small screen skin.

On 8/27/2016 at 10:44, Preveza said:

Probably been asked before. Will these work for FM15? So I just place in the FM15>Graphics folder? Cheers in advance

As long as the stadium ID's have not altered since FM16 I see no reason why not. 

Archived