Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
lastminpen

Online V Single Player

Hi,

Ive been playing a network game for the last 2 years over FM13 and FM14 however and growing deeply frustrated around the amount of difference between online play v CPU teams

for some reason the CPU develops the ability to have super human goal keepers and the ability to have 2 shots on goal against your 40 and you can guess the scoreline

so many bugs crashes makes me wonder who actually tests this game for you? whoever it is doesn't feedback correctly...are you actually testing this with 9-10 people online at a time?

I doubt it..

you spill the same game out year after year and people are getting tired of it...

Local Issue

Global Issue..

the problem is theres nothing else close to it..

soritoutsi

A lot of friends of mine are playing a league with 20 teams/players with not so much problems as you claim to have.

This game is not built for being a MMO so I guess it's understandable to have some issues with 10 people playing at the same time. We're speaking of 10 different hardware configurations/customizing/connections.

for some reason the CPU develops the ability to have super human goal keepers and the ability to have 2 shots on goal against your 40 and you can guess the scoreline

Nope. Same ME for any user and AI combination. There is no special ability. In fact, human opponents should have a massive advantage over the AI in that they can apply a lot more common sense.

Thiose saying it is the persons tactics and whatever are talking absolute balls.

The game is riddled.

45 shots to 1 and it ends 1-1

Nothing ot do with tacs, on our online game with 6 games to go I had scored 85 goals and was 2nd. We had a 2 day break, came back, same tacs and players, and 6 L's and 1 goal.

The SI worshippers can say what they like, it is total gash

More attention to network play is required. Even when patches come out, they do not carry many fixes or additions to make the online play better.

Nope. Same ME for any user and AI combination. There is no special ability. In fact, human opponents should have a massive advantage over the AI in that they can apply a lot more common sense.

This. the ME is exactly the same. Closing this as its seems to just be a pointless rant thread.