Someone please explain the PA star rating

I read it the way an average person would, and my two mates here agree. Not so much worthless as unimportant.

Those are your training and player development manuals for Football manager?

Look at them and find out...

You CAN help, by removing the threads like that one with such misinformation that is 7th result on a Google search when looking for such information, which is why it took me only seconds to find it again because two of the people I play this game with regular are here and reminded me how to find it quickly again. I can make such a guarantee because I know marketing and research in regards to these types of things, it is what I do.I may even being being generous in saying 25% do join, so if anything I am under estimating to be safe.

Well, I guess YOU can't help really, you are not a moderator but one of the moderators can help this spread of misinformation.

Well as you say, i cannot. Not that it hugely matters. There is misinformation all over the internet, its up to who ever is looking to find the truth. I can guarantee if i were looking for a specific answer i would not must read one thread and think i had the full picture.

But again, now YOU know, so you can now approach things a bit different, if another person wants to know more, now this thread will appear in the google search, and they will know that the information that is in the thread you have linked is rubbish.

You can also help yourself by not believing the first thing you read. Plus see that something about training is happening not in the training forum, surely that sets off alarm bells that it could be wrong? After all you're in marketing so you should know that the first thing that pops up on Google can be easily influenced with certain key words etc and doesn't prove its true or helpful, pretty standard for anyone in your industry to know :)

I am an optimist, and I have been on these forums a LONG time and at one point even worked for SI, I suppose it is in my nature to assume that you guys have always been good about not allowing the spread of misinformation and nipping it in the bud before it gets around. Here is your opportunity to get rid of that thread once and for all, debating it with me does not disprove what I am saying to you, people in general DO believe the information they find on these forums and one of your jobs as a moderator is to not allow the spread of misinformation about the game. This one has a very simple fix.

Look at them and find out...

I have read them, I did not know this was SI Games official player development and training guide, no one did and it certainly does not come up in a Google search, mostly because it is about Ajax and applying it to the game. Some of it is useless, such as the stuff about training drills, they are not even in this game... though I hope they will be, it is one of the things we have all been suggesting recently as a great new future feature.

If this is meant to be the official player development and training guide then it should be marked as such in the title of the thread so new people can easily find it and recognize it, no one would assume that it is anything like a player development guide from the title alone. It is full of useful information, that much I give you and we have referenced it but it does not address MANY things in regards to training and player development in Football Manager such as the very conversation we had here today about PA and CA and just how much a player can accomplish. It has nothing about PPM's and what they even do, though I am certainly hoping it is added eventually. Just a few examples... I will ask the gang later for the rest of the suggestions they had recently.

EDIT - it should also be stickied if it is an official guide, not just renamed.

You really do need to read properly, you never said an official training guide you said 'someone should put one out' :)

And the FM13 one does talk about the star ratings somewhere in it and tells you exactly what it does blah blah. It covers everything training related, if you say it doesn't then its clear you have in fact not read it because it has a ton of information on PPM's.

And I don't have time to try and police everything. I'll point out someone is wrong when I see it but I don't go out of my way to try and police the internet, I have a life believe it or not :brock:

You really do need to read properly, you never said an official training guide you said 'someone should put one out' :)

And the FM13 one does talk about the star ratings somewhere in it and tells you exactly what it does blah blah. It covers everything training related, if you say it doesn't then its clear you have in fact not read it because it has a ton of information on PPM's.

And I don't have time to try and police everything. I'll point out someone is wrong when I see it but I don't go out of my way to try and police the internet, I have a life believe it or not :brock:

Good point, I did say that. I wish it was more recognizable as one, remember earlier how I said there was a few places we found information on player development? I even used the words "model citizen", turns out it was you thread we had used. Will attempt to read through it again, I didn't see anything about PPM's in the Ajax thread at all.

I know you have a life and you alone cannot stop all the misinformation, never said you could. The moderators can't always stop it but in your infinite wisdom you are still debating with me and that thread is still there. You couldn't stop it before but you can now. You are saying that it is the responsibility of the user to know what is true and what isn't? You can help by doing one of the things in the job description of moderator which is to stop the spread of misinformation, right now you ca do that by removing that post but you re still debating with me about it, why? Is it pride? It would take you all of a few seconds to remove the post that is blatantly misinforming people and is being read by many others who will no doubt think it is true. Your comment of "I have a life believe it or not" is unnecessary, I know you do, I am well aware the plight of running an entire community and moderating a large forum. I am not asking you to police everything, my God man... just delete the thread that is at the root of the issue and all is well.

Oh, this part...

Below are a list of PPM's that can only be obtained via tutoring;

Curls ball

Stays back at all times

Dwells on ball

Tries to play way out of trouble

Gets into oppositions area

Arrives late in oppositions area

Argues with officials

Ya, not what I meant, I was thinking more like a list of all of the PPM's and what they actually do. This is useful, yes, but not a guide about PPM's at all. I also see the screen shot of the list of PPM's but again, no explanation as to what they all actually do.

Good point, I did say that. I wish it was more recognizable as one, remember earlier how I said there was a few places we found information on player development? I even used the words "model citizen", turns out it was you thread we had used. Will attempt to read through it again, I didn't see anything about PPM's in the Ajax thread at all.

I know you have a life and you alone cannot stop all the misinformation, never said you could. The moderators can't always stop it but in your infinite wisdom you are still debating with me and that thread is still there. You couldn't stop it before but you can now. You are saying that it is the responsibility of the user to know what is true and what isn't? You can help by doing one of the things in the job description of moderator which is to stop the spread of misinformation, right now you ca do that by removing that post but you re still debating with me about it, why? Is it pride? It would take you all of a few seconds to remove the post that is blatantly misinforming people and is being read by many others who will no doubt think it is true. Your comment of "I have a life believe it or not" is unnecessary, I know you do, I am well aware the plight of running an entire community and moderating a large forum. I am not asking you to police everything, my God man... just delete the thread that is at the root of the issue and all is well.

You realise the thread was deleted right? (it got deleted right after my post at 18.16pm) So not sure what you are on about. Next time maybe try clearing your cache before spouting off that its not been deleted etc as you end up looking silly when its already been deleted :)

Oh, this part...

Ya, not what I meant, I was thinking more like a list of all of the PPM's and what they actually do. This is useful, yes, but not a guide about PPM's at all. I also see the screen shot of the list of PPM's but again, no explanation as to what they all actually do.

It's not obvious what PPM's do?

It's not obvious what PPM's do?

Nope, not all of them, but I had a feeling this would be the kind of response I would get. We had 8 of us yesterday chatting about it and not all of them are clear at all.

You realise the thread was deleted right? (it got deleted right after my post at 18.16pm) So not sure what you are on about. Next time maybe try clearing your cache before spouting off that its not been deleted etc as you end up looking silly when its already been deleted :)

Spouting off, I see. It was there before I posted, I checked to make sure but thank you for removing the issue at hand. I do appreciate it, it was there for the others in the room also, so it wasn't just me, I did double check. Must have had a lag in actually being removed? Dunno, doesn't matter, it is gone and now we can attempt to move on hopefully with information that is helpful.

Spouting off, I see. It was there before I posted, I checked to make sure but thank you for removing the issue at hand. I do appreciate it, it was there for the others in the room also, so it wasn't just me, I did double check. Must have had a lag in actually being removed? Dunno, doesn't matter, it is gone and now we can attempt to move on hopefully with information that is helpful.

Nope it was gone at the time. Everything is time stamped and there was no lag. Its an easy mistake to make though not clearing your cache and still seeing it.

Nope, not all of them, but I had a feeling this would be the kind of response I would get. We had 8 of us yesterday chatting about it and not all of them are clear at all.

Well which ones you're struggling with? You're moaning about the lack of a welcoming mat in here but perhaps take a look at yourself and how you conduct yourself.

Nope it was gone at the time. Everything is time stamped and there was no lag. Its an easy mistake to make though not clearing your cache and still seeing it.

Ya, 4 of us not clearing our cache and still seeing it, honestly didn't think to do that but we did hit refresh several times. It really isn't relevant anymore as the issue is dealt with. Thank you again.

Hopefully we can read more of your helpful threads in the future, here is a request from a small group of 15 people playing FM right now in the same city and get together often: Please add explanations for each PPM at some point and what they actually do and please make your player development thread about player development in Football Manager, obviously it is best to have a team to use in examples and you did a lot of work in the Ajax thread, can it be renamed to something that would lead one to believe it is a player development thread and stickied? Or maybe just copy and paste the most relevant stuff to a side guide that is meant to be a guide and not just about Ajax. That would be very helpful. Just a request, I understand if it doesn't happen, we just hope for things like this to become easier to find.

Well which ones you're struggling with? You're moaning about the lack of a welcoming mat in here but perhaps take a look at yourself and how you conduct yourself.

Ah, the clique is jumping in. I posted my request to the guy who does this stuff. I was never moaning, but I do appreciate your candor. A welcome response in your first thread may have been to offer help but your question was a little (only a tiny amount) patronizing. I do consider how I conduct myself, thank you.

Oh, this part...

And if you carry on reading said thread you'd see;

People have been asking about PPM's and the attributes they use so here is something I wrote last year, I'll update at some point when I get the chance because some have changed/been removed

Defensive

Marks opponent tightly – Marking, concentration, tackling, stamina, work rate

Throws self into tackles – Bravery, tackling, determination, strength, positioning, work rate

Does not dive into tackles – This is for player’s who have Low tackling, determination, Strength, Bravery, positioning.

Finishing

Shoots from distance – Long shots, technique, composure, creativity + flair

Places shots – finishing, composure, anticipation, technique

Try to round keeper – Flair, creativity, technique, composure

Try to lob keeper – Flair, creativity, technique, anticipation

Attempt overhead kicks – Flair, creativity, agility, balance

Attempt first time shots – Finishing, anticipation, technique

Try and Rifle free kicks – Strength, free kick taking, technique

Movement

Dribble down left – Dribbling, pace, technique, acceleration, left footed

Dribble down right – Same as above but right footed

Dribble through Centre – Same as above

Moves into channels – Off the ball, acceleration, pace, flair

Likes to beat offside trap – Anticipation, pace, off the ball

Comes deep for Ball – Off the ball, Flair, creativity, technique

Dictates Tempo – passing, concentration, composure, first touch, teamwork

Knock ball past opponents – Pace, acceleration, balance, determination

Cut inside – finishing, dribbling, acceleration, technique

Hug Touchline – dribbling, crossing, teamwork

Gets into opposition area – Anticipation, determination, off the ball

Arrives late in opposition area – Off the ball, work rate, determination

Passing

Plays simple passes – passing, technique, first touch

Try killer ball often – anticipation, technique, passing, teamwork, determination, first touch

Looks for pass instead of shooting – passing, teamwork, flair, creativity, composure

Tries through balls – Flair, creativity, anticipation, passing, technique, first touch

Long range free kicks – Finishing, free kick taking, technique

Likes long range passes – technique, passing, creativity, flair

Likes to switch flank – technique, passing, teamwork

Technique

Avoids using weaker foot – Self explanatory this one

Long flat bullet throw-in - Strength, long throw

Well damn it... there it is. I just sat here scrolling and must have done so three times and still missed it. Once again, thank you.

EDIT - This does not tell us what they actually do...

Though I am still blind... I am going through both threads you gave me... http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/380395-Ajax-When-Real-Life-Meets-Football-Manager-FM14

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/343043-Ajax-Youth-Development-%E2%80%93-When-The-Real-World-Meets-Football-Manager

I even ctrl-F for a line in what you just posted and still cannot find it.

EDIT = Page 4 of the 2nd one after many many posts, ok, it is there, thank you! I hope the request for a guide that is all in one place can be done. This tells you what attributes they use, not what they do...

Ya, 4 of us not clearing our cache and still seeing it, honestly didn't think to do that but we did hit refresh several times. It really isn't relevant anymore as the issue is dealt with. Thank you again.

Hopefully we can read more of your helpful threads in the future, here is a request from a small group of 15 people playing FM right now in the same city and get together often: Please add explanations for each PPM at some point and what they actually do and please make your player development thread about player development in Football Manager, obviously it is best to have a team to use in examples and you did a lot of work in the Ajax thread, can it be renamed to something that would lead one to believe it is a player development thread and stickied? Or maybe just copy and paste the most relevant stuff to a side guide that is meant to be a guide and not just about Ajax. That would be very helpful. Just a request, I understand if it doesn't happen, we just hope for things like this to become easier to find.

The thread is all about player development in FM. While the drills in the opening post might not be anything to do with FM, every other single aspect is.

Though I am still blind... I am going through both threads you gave me... http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/380395-Ajax-When-Real-Life-Meets-Football-Manager-FM14

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/343043-Ajax-Youth-Development-–-When-The-Real-World-Meets-Football-Manager

I even ctrl-F for a line in what you just posted and still cannot find it.

EDIT = Page 4 of the 2nd one after many many posts, ok, it is there, thank you! I hope the request for a guide that is all in one place can be done.

Try searching your name in the FM13 thread, I've edited your name into the post. I'm on my phone and its slow at trying to link posts, much easier to edit your name in as I can't see the post number on mobile :(

Try searching your name in the FM13 thread, I've edited your name into the post. I'm on my phone and its slow at trying to link posts, much easier to edit your name in as I can't see the post number on mobile :(

Thanks for all the effort, I did find it, it is not an explanation of what they do but it is a useful guide on what attributes they use.

Thanks for all the effort, I did find it, it is not an explanation of what they do but it is a useful guide on what attributes they use... I am on my phone too!

What they do is self explanatory though.

What they do is self explanatory though.

Not all of them... I am sorry but your answer here is also quite patronizing. It is self explanatory to you maybe and I agree that the vast majority of them are self explanatory but not all of them. As I said before, a bunch of us talked about them recently and a few require further explanation. (for us anyway)

Not all of them... I am sorry but your answer here is also quite patronizing. It is self explanatory to you maybe and I agree that the vast majority of them are self explanatory but not all of them. As I said before, a bunch of us talked about them recently and a few require further explanation. (for us anyway)

So from the list (in the above mentioned thread) which are those that need explaining?

-SnUrF

Which ones aren't self explanatory then and are struggling to understand?

And its not patronising at all so not sure why you've decided to go that route. If that's how its going to be though and you become touchy I'll leave the thread now because I can't be doing with all that nonesense.

Now that this thread has sprawled and largely been derailed, I am going to ask a semi-unrelated question.

If I have a player who is regularly unhappy with his high training workload (even though it's a workload that plenty of other players don't complain about) is that down to his personality, or his hidden professionalism attribute, or some combination? I take it from earlier responses in this thread that determination would have nothing to do with it. Also, could this be fixed with tutoring?

Now that this thread has sprawled and largely been derailed, I am going to ask a semi-unrelated question.

If I have a player who is regularly unhappy with his high training workload (even though it's a workload that plenty of other players don't complain about) is that down to his personality, or his hidden professionalism attribute, or some combination? I take it from earlier responses in this thread that determination would have nothing to do with it. Also, could this be fixed with tutoring?

Normally means a low professionalism attribute if other players are on the same schedule and not complaining about it.

Probably wrong here, but whining about work load could be down to low work rate, but that might be too simple. Not sure work rate has anything to do with training.

-SnUrF

Defensive

Marks opponent tightly – Obvious enough

Throws self into tackles – Obvious enough

Does not dive into tackles – Obvious enough

Finishing

Shoots from distance – Obvious enough

Places shots – Obvious enough

Try to round keeper – Obvious enough

Try to lob keeper – Obvious enough

Attempt overhead kicks – Obvious enough

Attempt first time shots – First time shot? Like what? As soon as he gets the ball he shoots? No matter where he is? My guess is this is like a one-timer in hockey

Try and Rifle free kicks – Obvious enough

Movement

Dribble down left – What if he is playing RW? What happens then? Mo had a RFB who did not play the left side and one of his coaches wanted him to learn this...

Dribble down right – See above

Dribble through Centre – Obvious enough

Moves into channels – Obvious enough, isn't a channel something on your television? I joke.

Likes to beat offside trap – Obvious enough to me, but it took some explaining to the new guys... first I had to explain what the offside trap was.

Comes deep for Ball – I would like to know more about this on a position by position basis, say a striker having it, what will he actually do here?

Dictates Tempo – How? By doing what exactly?

Knock ball past opponents – Obvious enough

Cut inside – Like an inside forward? What if a striker has this? or even a defender?

Hug Touchline – Obvious enough

Gets into opposition area – When? How? So if my defender has this, it means what?

Arrives late in opposition area – same as above

Passing

Plays simple passes – Obvious enough

Try killer ball often – Obvious enough

Looks for pass instead of shooting – Obvious enough

Tries through balls – Obvious enough

Long range free kicks – Obvious enough

Likes long range passes – Obvious enough

Likes to switch flank – meaning?

Technique

Avoids using weaker foot – Obvious enough

Long flat bullet throw-in - Obvious enough

Though it would be my hope that such a help would be added to your guide threads so this sort of information can be found all in once place. I really think you should consider that not everyone speaks the language as fluently and not take it for granted that it is all so obvious to everyone. Though I appreciate in advance any answers people post in here about these, my deepest hope is that the information ends up in a place where it is easily found for others as well.

Probably wrong here, but whining about work load could be down to low work rate, but that might be too simple. Not sure work rate has anything to do with training.

-SnUrF

Which would raise the question what does work rate really do? I searched the Ajax threads, nothing about it in there. This was another conversation we all had last week, forgot about it until now, thanks for bringing it up!

Defensive

Marks opponent tightly – Obvious enough

Throws self into tackles – Obvious enough

Does not dive into tackles – Obvious enough

Finishing

Shoots from distance – Obvious enough

Places shots – Obvious enough

Try to round keeper – Obvious enough

Try to lob keeper – Obvious enough

Attempt overhead kicks – Obvious enough

Attempt first time shots – First time shot? Like what? As soon as he gets the ball he shoots? No matter where he is? My guess is this is like a one-timer in hockey

Try and Rifle free kicks – Obvious enough

Movement

Dribble down left – What if he is playing RW? What happens then? Mo had a RFB who did not play the left side and one of his coaches wanted him to learn this...

Dribble down right – See above

Dribble through Centre – Obvious enough

Moves into channels – Obvious enough, isn't a channel something on your television? I joke.

Likes to beat offside trap – Obvious enough to me, but it took some explaining to the new guys... first I had to explain what the offside trap was.

Comes deep for Ball – I would like to know more about this on a position by position basis, say a striker having it, what will he actually do here?

Knock ball past opponents – Obvious enough

Cut inside – Like an inside forward? What if a striker has this? or even a defender?

Hug Touchline – Obvious enough

Gets into opposition area – When? How? So if my defender has this, it means what?

Passing

Plays simple passes – Obvious enough

Try killer ball often – Obvious enough

Looks for pass instead of shooting – Obvious enough

Tries through balls – Obvious enough

Long range free kicks – Obvious enough

Likes long range passes – Obvious enough

Technique

Avoids using weaker foot – Obvious enough

Long flat bullet throw-in - Obvious enough

Though it would be my hope that such a help would be added to your guide threads so this sort of information can be found all in once place. I really think you should consider that not everyone speaks the language as fluently and not take it for granted that it is all so obvious to everyone. Though I appreciate in advance any answers people post in here about these, my deepest hope is that the information ends up in a place where it is easily found for others as well.

The proper place for all this information is either in (proper) manual, or in-game help. This has been mentioned numerous times in the threads around, and its not just about PPMs (infact not sure if anyone has asked for proper explanation of the PPMs this year).

-SnUrF

Attempt first time shots – First time shot? Like what? As soon as he gets the ball he shoots? No matter where he is?

In a position that is a certain distance then yes. But not if he's in his own half.

If he's playing right wing then he can't dribble down the left because he'd be on the right. You might find though that if he was in your own half and you countered quickly he might go to the left if that was nearer.

The player will come deep for the ball. So if you had it on a striker he'd come deeper than his position to get it.

Well it depends on what the player thinks is the right thing to do here. So he might slow the tempo compared to how you've instructed them to play. He might decide he needs to quicken the pace so might do more through balls or long range passes etc.

When attacking players will look to get into the box. So on a defender it might cause him to be out of position because he's trying to play higher than normal and get into the box when attacking.

He might hang back a second or so and check his run. So he will stay deeper until the very last minute.

Say if you have a right back he'll like playing the ball to the left wing.

Takes a shot with the first touch, like in (ice) hockey.

-SnUrF

Which would raise the question what does work rate really do? I searched the Ajax threads, nothing about it in there. This was another conversation we all had last week, forgot about it until now, thanks for bringing it up!

Workrate is how hard someone works on the pitch.

Attributes are explained in here although not sure if all the images still exist;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/289528-The-SI-Sports-Centre-All-You-Need-To-Know-About-FM

Workrate is how hard someone works on the pitch.

Attributes are explained in here although not sure if all the images still exist;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/289528-The-SI-Sports-Centre-All-You-Need-To-Know-About-FM

Now, that thread is very out of date but a lot is still relevant, yes, but here is the explanation for work rate:

Work rate - Players will need to work hard both in defence and attacking situations. They will be up and down the field all day long, so should be prepared to put in the hard graft.

That actually doesn't tell me a thing about what it does. Also, graft?

Graft, a form of political corruption, is the unscrupulous use of a politician's authority for personal gain.
what?

Now, that thread is very out of date but a lot is still relevant, yes, but here is the explanation for work rate:

That actually doesn't tell me a thing about what it does. Also, graft? what?

Graft means an hard worker.

Your issue is you read too fast and don't actually read things properly. I explained what workrate was but you seem to quick and pick a snippet and post and say something not explained, when if you read further you'd see;

This reflects the player’s mental drive to work hard. A high rating will ensure a player wants to work his socks off from start to finish, but he will need the necessary physical attributes to actually be able to pull it off. Nonetheless, it is an admirable trait to have in your team.

You need to relax and allow things to soak in more, atm you're hopping from one thing to the next at a thousand miles an hour and not taking your time to think things through so you are missing vital information.

Yep, I must be a poor reader then, you are right. It doesn't help I have not slept much. It also doesn't help much that this information is kind of all over the place. You are correct, I put in "work rate" into a ctrl-F and read everything attached to it, the snippet you included wasn't under anything to do with work rate, in fact it is under workrate... so I did miss it because I was not going to read the entire thread for one piece of information and forgive me that workrate is not a word.

Yep, I must be a poor reader then, you are right. It doesn't help I have not slept much. It also doesn't help much that this information is kind of all over the place. You are correct, I put in "work rate" into a ctrl-F and read everything attached to it, the snippet you included wasn't under anything to do with work rate, in fact it is under workrate... so I did miss it because I was not going to read the entire thread for one piece of information and forgive me that workrate is not a word.

The information has to be split up because its all too big for 1 thread.

Anyways I'm off, spent more time than I intended to in here, good night :)

It must get tiring linking to all of these old threads all the time and answering the same questions over and over. I remember when I made the entire website for EHM so that every tab and every panel of the game was broken down all in once nice place, so much easier to answer questions with a link. I don't envy you trying to help people Cleon and I think I even understand why you get a little cranky sometimes, I know what it takes to run a community and forums too... all this thread is saying to me is that all of this information needs to be in one place, it would make your life a lot easier I think.

I did find a dictionary that said Graft means hard worker, but it took a while lol. Old Norse word, now I know 4 meaning to the word Graft and what Work Rate does.

Thanks for the help.

All the better threads with real valuable information in are in the 'important links' thread at the top of the forum and you can follow this back all the way to FM08 :)

I'm never cranky on here despite how it might come across, its just expressions don't go to well on a forum :)

It must get tiring linking to all of these old threads all the time and answering the same questions over and over. I remember when I made the entire website for EHM so that every tab and every panel of the game was broken down all in once nice place, so much easier to answer questions with a link. I don't envy you trying to help people Cleon and I think I even understand why you get a little cranky sometimes, I know what it takes to run a community and forums too... all this thread is saying to me is that all of this information needs to be in one place, it would make your life a lot easier I think.

I did find a dictionary that said Graft means hard worker, but it took a while lol. Old Norse word, now I know 4 meaning to the word Graft and what Work Rate does.

Thanks for the help.

Proper (in-game) manual would be nice too.. The moderators would be doing the actual 'moderation' instead of teaching people how to play the game.

-SnUrF

All the better threads with real valuable information in are in the 'important links' thread at the top of the forum and you can follow this back all the way to FM08 :)

I'm never cranky on here despite how it might come across, its just expressions don't go to well on a forum :)

And perhaps some cultural differencies also.. But still KUTGW Cleon :)

-SnUrF

Proper (in-game) manual would be nice too.. The moderators would be doing the actual 'moderation' instead of teaching people how to play the game.

-SnUrF

It would make life easier, I think everyone is in agreement about this and the game needs more support and proper explanations. While the game as advanced the explanations haven't which is the real issue and frustrations people have which I can totally understand. It would take a few years to write up though if SI do go that route I'd imagine because its a very hard task.

I do have some ideas about something that will help all tactic and training users though but it will take a lot of time to set up.

It would make life easier, I think everyone is in agreement about this and the game needs more support and proper explanations. While the game as advanced the explanations haven't which is the real issue and frustrations people have which I can totally understand. It would take a few years to write up though if SI do go that route I'd imagine because its a very hard task.

I do have some ideas about something that will help all tactic and training users though but it will take a lot of time to set up.

If I knew what all the things in the game did I would have done it a long time ago. It means setting it up once and updating from year to year. Once you have a vast and working manual you can keep using it. This game would probably require its own website but it should be broken down panel by panel and then explanations given for every little thing. As it is I have been trying to spend some of my free time in this game helping Lucas over in FMC with what I can and I have a bushel of people here in my house most days I am attempting to teach this game to. We hunger for details.

Archived