Sports Interactive Community
sc503

if i use Instant Result, for a nothing fixture

i have not used this, does anyone no how is the result is calulated, is it on: form, whos the best team, or just random, thanks

I do not know positively, but I would assume that the result is calculated just like any other result between two AI teams.

I.e. the match is simulated, taking into account the line-ups, tactics and changes made by the assman or those which you instructed to make.

To Go To Match : Click Playmatch Or Instant Result, after you have done all your pre-match set up.....instant result is near playmatch

There are skins that do this for the full version of the game, just make sure you do not use a match plan when you do it or you will get no subs! When you do not use a match plan it is figured out exactly as posted above: that the result is calculated just like any other result between two AI teams.

It makes the game really speedy, but it is still far slower than just playing FMC and then you can use match plans!