Sports Interactive Community
sumdj

5 points clear?!!?

ok so im City. in my 6th season maybe. spent loads and have a great team. trouble is, i can never go more than 5 points clear at the top of the prem. if im 5 points clear and 2nd place lose, i will also lose. if 2nd place lose and im 4 points clear, i will also lose. i can tell which games im gonna lose before the match even starts. doesnt matter if im playing a top team or a team in 20th.

anyone else get this problem?

All in your head, most pointless thread i've ever seen, well done.

yeah cheers for that.

6th season in.. havent done it so far. last game i played was birmingham. said to myself, i'll lose this. 1-0 up...89 mins 1-1..90+1 1-2.

no need for the **** attitude is there? was just asking a question.

behind is easy?

So you've decided to reply to the only one that doesn't disprove your (ridiculous) theory. Again well done.

Also, if you want people to take you seriously, do some tests over a significant time frame and post your results for everyone to see.

Surely worthy of a closed thread.

So you've decided to reply to the only one that doesn't disprove your (ridiculous) theory. Again well done.

Also, if you want people to take you seriously, do some tests over a significant time frame and post your results for everyone to see.

Surely worthy of a closed thread.

ive done tests over 6 seasons?!?! thats how ive figured out a pattern?

i dont need to post results, im just asking if its a common thing. obviously it isnt. thanks for your help.

I'd just love to be one point clear at the top. Even top on goal difference for a week would be lovely. :(