Forbsie FM14 Transfer Update

Looks good (one mistake so far I think)

Coventry's Mark Marshall signed until end of June 2014 and you have him down as end of June 2015

Charlie Wassmer needs an extra year on his contract (signed a 2 year deal)

Matty Mainwaring should be at Chester from Hyde on non contract terms (still at Hyde)

Peterborough United have signed central defender Ricardo Santos on a three-and-a-half year deal (Previous club was Thurrock)

(ive corrected these)

ive also added

Dominic Mchales transfer to Barnsley from Manchester City

Steven King is back in football as the new manager of Skrill Side Whitehawk (ex Macclesfield Boss)

Skrill South club Bromley have signed Louis Dennis, who was released by Dagenham and Redbridge

Josh Coulson signs a new 2 and a half year deal at Cambridge

Hi Forbsie. Haven't had the chance to do a poroper test yet but one thing I noticed is Adnan Januzaj's new contract hasn't been included. Im not sure if you include things like this or not (I thought you always did). I think his new deal is until 2018 and on around £30k a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Gloucester City have sacked manager Dave Mehew

Mark Serrell has resigned as Chairman of Kidderminster Harriers (Ruth Serrell will quit as director of the club)

Ken Rae will take over as chairman until at least the end of the current season

Stevenage have signed Bira Dembele on a free transfer (formerly of Cs Sedam) the length of deal has not been disclosed

Assistant manager Terry McDermott and first-team coach Derek Fazackerley have left Birmingham City, boss Lee Clark has confirmed

Steven Tames has been released by Southport enabling the forward to sign for Conference North side Vauxhall Motors on a permanent basis

Connor French has announced his departure from Ryman League Division One South club Walton Casuals in order to join Skrill South side Farnborough.

Skrill Premier club Welling United, has signed winger Basile Karagiannis, who played for Chambly in France last season, subject to international clearance being received

FC Halifax Town have confirmed that former York City defender Chris Smith has joined the Shaymen

Archived