FMC Dark skin - does it exist?

yonko

Such a shame this as I love FMC but hate the white skin. I simply can't fathom why the dark skin isn't included, scrub that I can't understand why it isn't the default option.

I've asked this several times but nobody from SI have commented. Mustn't be important enough!

Yeah, I really think that an official dark FMC skin is needed however there was a Steklo FMC version last year so maybe there will be one this year again.

I doubt it. Tom has enough problems releasing a standard version of his skin this year, so it is very unlikely that he will make one for FMC.

The issue is that relatively few people play FMC still, although I expect that to change in the coming year or two.

As fewer people play it, presumably fewer skinners play it - hence the lack of development.

Such a shame that more people don't give it a go. Only had a go myself about 2 months ago and have fallen in love with the game again.

• 1 month later...
Pleeeeease somebody make one.

Or is it easy enough for a novice to do like myself?

It is rather difficult to do, I have attempted it and I am not bad at code. I have managed to get my FMC skin to look better but the sheer amount of panels/graphics that need to be edited in making a skin is ridiculous. I also hope for someone to do it, there are hundreds of people who wish for it and yet...

Archived