Sports Interactive Community
4GIVME

Game no longer working.

So i went to go jump on FM and play tonight only to find that for some reason my game is installing everytime i click on it and it gets stuck at 2% then stops.

I also get an error from steam saying the steam servers are to busy to do my request and give error code 16.

Any help please?

Do you have any kind of anti-virus installed, and if so what type is it? Let me know, thanks.

This happens to me aswell

tried verify the integrity of game data, reinstalled both Fm and steam,nothing happend, tried set my download region differently nothing changed, i have avast for anti virus but am a FM player from the old CM games and never had this issue,i can playu fm13, fm12 just fine but not fm14 wich is strange since i was playing it last night and nothing unusual was going on.

Tried unintall Avast nothing changed......

Sorry for bursting into another persons thread, just since we seem to have similar issue i prefered to play it here

thanks in advance

This happens to me aswell

tried verify the integrity of game data, reinstalled both Fm and steam,nothing happend, tried set my download region differently nothing changed, i have avast for anti virus but am a FM player from the old CM games and never had this issue,i can playu fm13, fm12 just fine but not fm14 wich is strange since i was playing it last night and nothing unusual was going on.

Tried unintall Avast nothing changed......

Sorry for bursting into another persons thread, just since we seem to have similar issue i prefered to play it here

thanks in advance

Please create your OWN thread, thanks.