How to Sack a Players Agent (FM14)

I am after some help on FM14. I have 3 players in my team that are asking for pay rises from about £10k per week to above £100k per week which as just madness. I am sure i have seen this somewhere in the game but is it possible to ask a player to sack his agent and if so how do i do it as their agents demands are way too high.

cheers for any help

Usually they won't react well initially, but if you respond with "I know you are reluctant to sack your agent but I really think you should" it's 50-50.

I've had at least 10 players sack their agents and then sign new contracts with me, thus avoiding agent extortion in fees. I guess that's why most agents despise me :)

But if it works you got to be quick to offer new contracts because they will eventually get new agents.

Also, a little tip: If you want to sign a player who is out of contract and his agent's demands are insane, offer him a trial. Once he is at your club as a trialist you can have the above conversation with him and maybe get him to sack his agent making it easier and cheaper to sign him. I signed Mascherano this way. His agent was asking for 140k wages and 2.5 mil in fees. I offered him a trial and he accepted. After I got him to sack his agent, I signed him for 47k wages and 250k fees.

Archived