Sports Interactive Community
trollie

BEST PLAYER in the history of this franchise.

god i remember those days when the game wasnt as bugged and when stats actually reflected how players played. lol

That edition is freeware too, and has an editor. An excellent project to update it, methinks!

god i remember those days when the game wasnt as bugged and when stats actually reflected how players played. lol

Yeah, 46 goals in 22 games is so much more realistic than what we have now...

That edition is freeware too, and has an editor. An excellent project to update it, methinks!

It's updated every year with patches released here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/. I tried to play it, but I'm abit to young to get the nostalagia for it that those who were there the first time around experienced, earliest game I got my hands on was CM4 at the age of 7.

David's was always my footballing hero growing up, he had the whole package the style looks and talent, I have a Juve shirt from that very year 2001/2002, with his name on the back, seriously treasured possession.

Edit 2: The other player on that game who is also insane is Makelele, who just about had the lot as well.