Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
8rown1e

Reverts to desktop after loading screen

Hi all my fm2014 keeps stopping and crashing on loading screen . I have tried reloading from steam and from disk deleted cache and preference files but still no joy.

Please help

Ok so did that and it has said an update is required on steam account screen. It then stops updating at 91% and says connection timed out . Gotta say I'm disappointed as every other fm has loaded no problem. This one has been a nightmare. 1st it wouldn't let me into my steam account cos it said I had been sent an email but it never arrived. So created new steam account and now the game don't even work. I am hopeless with computers so feel it should be easier than this to play.

Ok so just to clarify, you have FM 14 installed through Steam, but when you click to load it does not get past the logo screens?

Ok could you follow the other steps in the link I provided previoulsy and disable the anti virus and if that does not work update your graphics card, please let us know how that goes

Thanks