Sports Interactive Community
distant sounds

Recall a player from loan

I need to recall a player from a loan spell where I set the option in the clause for them to be able to be recalled. I can't find where the option is to do this. We're paying his wages for the loan spell.

Right click him, it is under contract.

When I do the right click, all I get is Offer a new contract. I did read somewhere after I posted this that you may only be able to do the recall when the transfer window is open, January for example.

When I do the right click, all I get is Offer a new contract. I did read somewhere after I posted this that you may only be able to do the recall when the transfer window is open, January for example.

This morning in my saved I just recalled one of my loaned out young CM in mid Sep (window closed) when suddenly 3 out my 4 first team CM/DMs got injured while on international duties. Its under More Options in the player's screen.

If it's a long term loan, ie 6 months or a full season, the player can only be recalled in an active transfer window (providing the clause about recalling loan players has been activated). If it's a short term loan with that option ticked, they can be recalled anytime.

And to add to this... of the team is paying a monthly fee in the loan, the player cannot be recalled.

I managed to recall Angelo Henriquez in the January window, the option became enabled under, 'More Actions.' We were paying all his wages.

Not wages but a monthly fee, anytime a monthly fee us involved the player cannot be recalled but glad you got it sorted out.