Too many corners

Is anyone else having this "problem". I'm getting an unrealistic amount of corners per game, with players slowing down near the byline, allowing the opposing player to catch up, then attempting to cross the ball, hitting the other player's body. In my last game, I got 17 corners while Southampton got 1.....

Yes its the only thing which annoys me. My wingers are always double marked and when they get behind the opposition line, they wait , the two guys from opposition come back and they block leading to corners. On top they all have very good tackling skills and time after time they tackle my guy like they have 20. I play 424 with very attacking wings which may explain but its not pleasant at all.

Except my team is averaging about 15-16 corners a game,

I'd be surprised if you were getting this every game, unless you have a team that utterly dominates every team you play, which in itself would be somewhat unrealistic, so those stats would mirror that. By this I mean if your team is regularly posting around 70% posession and is having 20+ shots on goal every game, then 15 corners a game would tie in with this. And that can happen with human controlled teams if the user is good enough at the game.

A more accurate representation in such a scenario would be to look at the stats from the AI vs AI matches, and if all these games show 15-16 corners per team too, then you can conclude there's a serious issue.

Archived