Sports Interactive Community
RobertPage

Having trouble finding the option to recall players

I've got a player out on loan who isn't getting first team football so i want to recall him. There is definitely a clause in the loan to recall him (i have it with every player and i can see in the contract section that there is one) but i can't see it anyway. I thought it was in the 'transfer' drop down list but i can't se it there or anywhere. Is it a bug and has it gone in the latest patch? I know that i can't make a transfer non-negotiable since it which i've reported and is this a bug that has arised too?

also, if you've signed him and then immediately loaned him out, then he'll probably stay there until the 1 year rule has passed (can't play for more than 2 teams in a 365-day period)

It is in the contract drop down when you right click the player.

It is in the contract drop down when you right click the player.

You sure? I thought it was a bug that you can't recall a player or return a player on loan to you when the 'recall player' clause is ticked. The transfer window isn't relevant. In real life players do get recalled after on loan for a month, or return to their parent club if they get an injury at any time.

You sure? I thought it was a bug that you can't recall a player or return a player on loan to you when the 'recall player' clause is ticked. The transfer window isn't relevant. In real life players do get recalled after on loan for a month, or return to their parent club if they get an injury at any time.

It is a bug, raised many times but SI refuse to do anything to fix it.

It also might be under More Options in the player's screen.

It's not a bug if the loan is a long-term loan and he's outwith the transfer window.

It is a bug for the England leagues. If there is a recall player option then in real life they an be recalled at any time, not just in the windows.