Having trouble finding the option to recall players

I've got a player out on loan who isn't getting first team football so i want to recall him. There is definitely a clause in the loan to recall him (i have it with every player and i can see in the contract section that there is one) but i can't see it anyway. I thought it was in the 'transfer' drop down list but i can't se it there or anywhere. Is it a bug and has it gone in the latest patch? I know that i can't make a transfer non-negotiable since it which i've reported and is this a bug that has arised too?

It is in the contract drop down when you right click the player.

You sure? I thought it was a bug that you can't recall a player or return a player on loan to you when the 'recall player' clause is ticked. The transfer window isn't relevant. In real life players do get recalled after on loan for a month, or return to their parent club if they get an injury at any time.

You sure? I thought it was a bug that you can't recall a player or return a player on loan to you when the 'recall player' clause is ticked. The transfer window isn't relevant. In real life players do get recalled after on loan for a month, or return to their parent club if they get an injury at any time.

It is a bug, raised many times but SI refuse to do anything to fix it.

Archived