[SKIN] [FM2014] j4y_z's Extended Dark Skin

j4y_z

j4y_z - everything working but i've only downloaded part 1 of the shiny logos from sortioutsi. do the EPL & that Bayern title bar logo on the left come in parts 2, 3, 4 and so on of the megapack download. I'm doing it in stages/parts as the whole megapack takes too long to download.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated so far & my editing is nearly all finished. Also, if u want to add stadium backgrounds, do you just add the pack to the skins folder where you currently have your six default backgrounds or do you have to do more editing & edit the client object browser.

I never used changing Stadium Backgrounds, so I couldn't tell, sorry. I don't know in which part the logos are, so I'd suggest downloading all parts and then they'll shop up. Cheers!

Hello guys, i've loaded up the skin but it just stays on the default background for every screen and doesn't change at all. its the opaque pitch and stand one. sort of green and pinkish. Any ideas what i might be doing wrong? i've reloaded it and cleared cache etc and now i'm a bit frustrated.

Cheers

Matt

Oh right cool. what a dipstick sorry. For some reason i thought it changed on different screens because there are 6 defaults in that background folder. So i just pick a background that i like and thats it?? Wicked. Thanks for such a quick reply mate and for the skin also. I've put an old arsenal background that i had from fm12 in now to go with my arsenal save. Cheers :)

Could you post a screenshot, please?

its the part behind mario gotze in your screen shot, that behind logo of bayern. mine just is like a logo outline with no detail in it.

the right hand side competition logos are working, just not the left hand ones.

it's strange, everything works fine apart from those logos appearing in behind on the left. those files even have correct script you told me to put in. oh well, it's only a logo - i'll manage

just one more thing, does this skin support stadium backgrounds?

thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested in making the default white skin more playable like you have done with the dark skin.

I was wondering if you could tell me the locations where I would need to put the filters so that I can read text and make the skin usable after enabling backgrounds. At the moment the default white skin is unusable after enabling the backgrounds

Thanks

Hi j4y_z,

I'm using my own default logos (made some in my logo style), but they want by shown in the titlebar (I expect that it is for that, that they have another path). Do you know how to solve it?

the path is:

graphics\logos\FM Slovakia RB\Club\Default club\normal\ - for club logos

graphics\logos\FM Slovakia RB\Club\Default competition\normal\ - for competition logos

should I only change the path in the titlebar and team titlebar config file to this? Or how? Thanks for your reply

Hey Patres, as an example you should have a look at the Shiny Logos from sortitoutsi and how they set up their file structure and config files.

There is a separate folder named background in there where all the bigger, transparent background logos are in.

oh, we misunderstood us. I thinked, that you made it in the titlebar config file, that it takes a normal club/competition logo transform it, set its transparency and place it on a position in it. I know how to make it, when you have background logos made, but saw also a config, that make it itself from normal club/competition logos and thought that you made it so too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Done that, realy strange. Already tried to create a new skin folder only with this skin. This is my favorite skin.

Working now, i've deleted de Dark skin before installing this. What is the panel that gives Information General in the Club? You have the default.

• 2 weeks later...
I would, if only I had the time to do it. :-(

Oh well not to worry. Was doing some reading about trying to make files transparent and it does look difficult and that it would take a long time. Oh well, hopefully somebody will manage to make the skin eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

When looking at the players attributes page their injury status is missing. For example if I have an injured player and click on him to see their attributes, usually this shows their injury status such as how long they are out for, if they are tired and need a rest etc. but this doesnt show. Is there any way to get this to show?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

is there any chance that you could do this skin but for the white version? There seems to be a lack of white skins out there this year and seeing how good this skin is I was wondering if you would be able to do the same for the white version.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I realise that this thread has gone a bit quiet lately but I am interested in replicating this skin to the white base skin.

It says that you changed the original boxes to 70% opacity. Could you tell me where these are and I can then go ahead and do that so that the white skin can be used with backgrounds.

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks the skin, as i also like the basic, simple official Dark Skin.

I encountered a problem. I installed background picture and also your skin. If the background picture is bright, then it is supremely difficult to see the text in Player/Staff Search-Filter screen (top half of the Player/Staff search screen). Is it a way to fix it as i'm not an expert on skinning?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

• 2 months later...

Archived