Football Manager 2014 - Update 14.2.2 - Feedback Thread

-Fitness level is now worse than ever and dont come up with "look at your player's natural fitness".My players are pressing but that doesnt mean i need to rest(not rotate but rest) them every 4-5 games.SI is simply telling me to not press or buy 22 world-class players and rotate.

-Way too many injuries after new patch.I think this is because of the "new magical fitness level setting"

-Too many long shots which ruins my possesion tactic,although i am working ball into box.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks rotated, but that's not the case.

I tried to swap the players in my 4-3-3, also dragged them and reassigned the same roles and duties, and in that specific tactic everything looked good. But, when i switch back to my 4-3-2-1, my DM (Danilo Pereira) appears in the AMF position, and the MFs are swaped. I've rebuilt them from root yesterday to prevent that witchcraft, but i was unsuccessful.

I play religiously since FM08 and only had that problem with this new patch.

Now, if i want to change to other tactic during a match, i am forced to hit pause and reajust the players to play in their position. That's not the worst of things, but it's a bother nevertheless

Same thing have happened here - tactic is shuffled (I use 3 different), but at first it seems like it only happened with 1 of the tactics, so I deleted the third - made a new one and thought the problem was solved, but its still there. In my tactics its only midfield-players that shuffle though, defense and attack stays the same - but wide midfielders and central shuffles.

I played 2 games and thought something was wrong, but as I read here I took it as a part of the "familiarity" on had gone down, but when I looked into it I also noticed that not only the positions shuffle, but also these player instructions - so I had pointless playerinstructions on my DM and wide players.....

Hopefully it will be looked at, its no problem to play the game using only 1 tactic, but it is kind of annoying since I change setup from Home/Away and depending on strenght, and also change during game.

Just to prove that if your tactic is solid there is no need to make major changes when the new update kicks in. My games played since I updated the game, tactic is unchanged form 14.1.4

poof6c435d3j7s6gvms0_thumb.png

that's not about tactical systems being solid...a solid tactical system is one that does well against the match engine ..if it also does well against another match engine...that is a different issue.

I really feel there is some value in saying "look here is your game...have it"...then that is my reality to play in and my world that Ithat corre have to conquer...flaws and all

long term saves are being completely derided by this patching...and I think that is a way a lot of people play this game...

it causes these regular and wildly unrealistic peaks and troughs in form that correlate with the new rules for reality that is enforced on us.

And that is quite annoying when the day before I had invested 10 hours into tweaking my system and spent all by budget on the super wing-back...and now suddenly...the way play manifest on the pitch doesn't vaguely resemble how it looked or the results it produced.

patches should go back to being optional....you keep downloading them until you are satisfied...then that's you.....

I cant keep playing if I know the rug is going to be pulled from my feet every fortnight...what is the point in investing time and effort in setting up stuff now that will be no use to me in a fortnight....

a bad match engine is better than one that changes this often.

For the most part, 14.2 is a big improvement on the previous patch IMO.

Positives include:

- Much better counter-attacking, with more realistic movement and passing

- Better closing down

- Effectiveness of hoof-ball tactics behind the defensive line now reduced / fixed

- On the whole, distribution of keepers is much better, I'm not seeing the panicky clearances under no pressure that I was previously

Areas for improvement:

- I am seeing a lot of goals, too many goals, resulting from corners. Not sure how many are showing up in soak tests as often they result from a flick-on, poor clearance to an attacking player then goal, or sometimes the next phase of play, but they are very, very frequent.

For the most part I'm scoring them rather than conceding them. I have a very bog-standard corner routine. Here's the odd-thing as well. My corner takers are good (about 15 rating) but not exceptional and my team jumping stats are one of the worst in the Prem (IIRC, ranked 16th) so go figure?

- Might be related to the above. I often dominate teams, lots of chances in the box that aren't scored. I can't help but feel overall that defensive attributes of "strength" are over-rated and excessively prevent nippy, skillful players from scoring in crowded situations. I felt very similar about FM13 as a whole, that physical strength was over-powered to the detriment of other attributes.

I then wonder if the corner-scoring is somehow compensating for this problem in the ME?

- I still feel too many goals are coming from wide balls

I wish the game would come out issue free. From the start.

I'd finally found a formation that worked. I was doing well. Scoring goals and playing fluid attacking football. FINALLY.

Since the patch: my team have completely ceased to play in a manner similar to the way they were playing before it.

All in all, another failed patch, that has not only failed at fixing the prevailing issues... but has added numerous new ones. My team is now fully experiencing the Twilight Zone.

Seriously, the latest patch has games playing closer to episodes of the Looney Tunes than to real life Footie!

Since the patch the PA of my players has changed slightly. Players that were previously PA of 'good premiership players' in 14.1.3 and 14.1.4 are now showing as 'star premiership players' and some of the players with 'star' potential have dropped down to 'good'. It seems all of the PA for the players has shifted!

I think the problem for most people complaining about the game is that it is to tactics based now, I have to agree.

Having played the game for years I always enjoyed building my squad, setting up my tactics and then ploughing through the season, add players maybe adjust my tactics a little and then ploughing through the next season.

Although I am having quite a bit of success with the game I spend more and more time in my tactics, it seems I search for just the right player, which used to take me most of my game time but not anymore, I then spend a lot of time in my tactics.

Once the game starts I stop the game numerous times to make changes, I have to do this even when playing non league sides in the domestic cup against my CL team, teams that I really should just steamroll over.

I can accept this happening every so often but it really seems more the norm.

I am not having a go here at SI as it could be that I have changed.

I used to be able to go through a season in about 8 hours of on and off game time, now it seems to take an age as I spend so much time in just 1 match.

This is maybe a good thing for people with lots of free time but that is something I do not have a lot of these days.

My assistants advice is also starting to annoy me.

It seems regardless of who I am playing and what tactics I use he will tell me to change it completely.

If I use retain possession and short passing he will tell me to use more direct passing, the very next game if I use direct passing he will tell me to retain possession, this happens all the time.

Unfortunately it seems I really have to watch the game these days in either full game or at the very least comprehensive and change things from minute to minute, something I really do not want to do.

I have limited times to play the game and I am just not getting the fun from it that I used to.

Maybe SI went to far with the tactics and forgot it was a game or maybe my life has just changed where I can not put the time into the game to get the fun out of it. <shrug>

Have played a small sample size (seven games) and my thoughts so far...

Good

1) The most pleasing aspect for me is that defenders don't appear to go wondering off and closing down randomly now. I am back to playing control/fluid with 'hassle opponents' as a shout and while my defensive line is obviously quite high, they are acting logically and cutting out the balls they are meant to. I've conceded once from a ball over the top but it was an excellent ball and intelligent run, not defensive madness.

2) My players are no longer fouling unnecessarily (and viciously) with 'hassle opponents' selected.

3) My players seem to have stopped punting the ball aimlessly into space. I don't even have 'play out of defence' on and my defenders still take a short option if one presents itself.

4) Players don't seem to have a magical sticky first touch when balls come to them hard and/or aerially, which is excellent.

Bad

1) Players still throw the ball down the line to the opposition fairly regularly. I've uploaded a lot of examples of this in the bug forum, but it's been in the game since the 3D was introduced so I'm not holding my breath.

2) Still a few too many sliding tackles and sliding blocks in the penalty areas, but these have certainly been toned down too.

3) Twice in my first three games I 'scored' goals after the opposition 'keeper punted the ball into a nearby player, which ricocheted back into the net. Will monitor but hopefully this isn't regular.

4) 'Keepers still take free kicks from the corner flag and put it into the middle. However I haven't actually seen a goal result from it.

Weird

1) Have seen two own goals which just look to have been awarded to the wrong player. My striker just slotted into the corner and the 'keeper was credited with an own goal, despite not even making an attempt to save.

All in all it seems fairly promising - the two main issues I had (defensive lines and aimless balls) appear to have been rectified.

I am getting slightly frustrated.

I am having to restart my whole saves every time a patch is released. The tactical/match engine stuff being saved game compatible means you are playing a new game every time you are unexpectedly forced to use the next patch.

I really enjoy doing long saves from October until the next game comes out

but it is impossible- such significant changes are being made- not once has my existing tactical set up been viable moving from one patch to the next. And there has been so many...this is already the fifth update in a month and a half.

I cant get any consistency- it is besides the point that the match engines are improving- the rules of the game are changing without warning.

it took me ages to get used to the last patch- but I did...I had consecutive league and champions league wins with a great effective and attractive system. I spent loads of money to buy a squad for this tactical set up which made the most of this match engine

and it just plain doesn't work any more ...so i'm going to have to drive this save into the abyss trying to get used to it and this champions league winnign super team just suddenly stop performing- everything starts spiralling with results and moral and job security...and there is nothing I could have done....working in the save I cant go from instantly being an expert in one match engine to the next without having used it.

It obliterates all the realism...this constant desire to make the game more real.....but reality doesn't work like that...

and i don't like starting a thousand different saves...i lose all affection for the teams....it feels like a computer game i am restarting to play when i am bored as opposed to my alternate reality i am immersed in for hours on end.

This. So far I've got rid of a 150 hr save and a 200 hr save. After every update it feels like I have to spend another 2 days full gaming to get back to where I was before, if I want to continue with a long term save. For me the game only really gets going once I've brought through 2 or 3 yrs of newgens. Thats probably 5 ingame seasons and circa 100 hr + of ingame time. Sick of it tbh, hence the reason why I'm off to the shops tomorrow to buy CIV 5 and Guild Wars 2. Simply got to my wits end with SI and all the associated BS involved with FM13 and now FM14 :/

How come on Fm13 when playing with 3 CB's, the 3 CENTRE backs would stay in the CENTRE and fairly narrow. However on Fm14, two stand on opposite bylines and one stands by himself in the middle?

Glad you wrote that cause I always forget about it, maybe got used, but I wanna play like you with 3 simple central defenders, and let my wingers take care of the sides, but theres no way.

Well, actually there is and Im already starting a backline of 5. To be honest I think it solved the issue for me but never been forced to do that on previous versions.

Learned the hard way you cant defend these days with that shape.

If the worst thing about the update is that the perpetual moaners will stop playing, and by logical process stop posting, then it's been a barnstorming success!!*

**For the benefit of the humourously challenged, that was a joke**.

**and a totally worthless post.

One thing I have noticed post-update is that players will now try and round the goalkeepers more on one-on-one situations, which on the surface is a great addition were it not for the horrendous keeper animations - or more precisely, lack of - during these said incidents. Instead of attempting to dive at the feet of an attacker, keepers appear to mostly just stand there and let the player round them and poke it into an empty net. This at first looks fine when you're watching on 2D, but when it switches to 3D for the replay (as I have it set up) the full horror of the animation is unleashed.

In fact keeper movement in general seems to have regressed post update. I don't think it's having any real effect on the outcome, I'm sure it's just cosmetic, but it can ruin the sense of illusion, particulary when watching in 3D.

This issue has been raised before, and SI responded in the 14.1.4 feedback thread that they didn't think there was an issue with ball physics.:(

Even though the ice rink ball movement is obviously more fitting for football played on the moon.

I can't believe anyone can look at a video of the ME right now and tell me, in their heart of hearts, they think that ball is moving like a real football. If someone from SI says they "don't think it's an issue" then they're either under strict orders to deny it as it can't be fixed, or they're blind. I'm not the sort of person to moan non-stop about the game; as an avid FM geek I have worked very hard over the years and various versions to understand the tactics module, and how the changes you make relate in-match. I've read the epic tactics guides by wwfan and others, and built my own solid tactics rather than download a 'diablo' tactic and moan when it doesn't work. There are far too many people who throw their toys out of the pram because they had three injuries in one game, or a goalkeeper did something stupid etc.

Generally I think the game is very solid, things can be improved/tweaked, but generally speaking it gets better year on year. The way the ME looks now though is so off-putting, I can't explain it. The ball skating around just looks so mind-blowingly stupid, I can't watch it. FM12 had no collision-detection to speak of so players could run through each other, and the engine was far too heavily weighted towards pace IMO. But win, lose or draw, it was at least fun to watch and to play. I've had a number of saves on it, of varying success, and even when I've been struggling I've not looked at the ball physics in the ME and thought I was playing Ice Hockey Manager. I realise any 'protest' on my part of not buying FM14 makes little difference to SI, no skin off their nose; I'm just speechless that in threads of thousands of posts, there are only a handful of people who seem to have a problem with this. With all the (seemingly) petty things being criticised, it confuses me why something staring people in the face is seemingly not worth complaining about. Bizarre. ???

Have not played for 2 days, and scare of open and patch it, but Ive read all 7 pages (so far) of this thread and Im wondering about 2-3 things:

Theres some people speaking about very good runs on last patch, like 20 won, 4 ties, no defeats.

Outstanding in my view, ok I play low leagues, but do they all play Barca or super teams? Dunno but I´ll hardly find any fun always winning.

Ok, maybe they got with a great tactic, but now they say are being hammered all matches.

Curiously there was some guys saying their individual instructions were messed up, exchanged between their players or so.

This is something big, but seen almost no feedback about it. Maybe its just them or else many people havent noticed it yet.

So I wonder if:

A_ People with previous unbeaten runs, now losing, did they check their players instructions? (in case they know about it, not just a tactic downloaded)

B_ Couldnt that mess on instructions some reported be part of the cause to the already known issue about tactics familiarity?

C_ Can Mr. Pompey upload a .pkm of his defeats against Caesar for the tester team?

Regards.

Getting a lot of crashes now. Twice so far and both when I'm winning.

Also had my keeper dive out of the six year box and punch a cross into his own net completely unchallenged. Didn't even go down as an own goal, was credited to the player who crossed.

Wish you could roll back an update. Was quite happy with the game before, but it's just not the same now. Never really noticed any errors before, noticing a lot now which is really ruining the fun of the game.

I can't believe anyone can look at a video of the ME right now and tell me, in their heart of hearts, they think that ball is moving like a real football. If someone from SI says they "don't think it's an issue" then they're either under strict orders to deny it as it can't be fixed, or they're blind. I'm not the sort of person to moan non-stop about the game; as an avid FM geek I have worked very hard over the years and various versions to understand the tactics module, and how the changes you make relate in-match. I've read the epic tactics guides by wwfan and others, and built my own solid tactics rather than download a 'diablo' tactic and moan when it doesn't work. There are far too many people who throw their toys out of the pram because they had three injuries in one game, or a goalkeeper did something stupid etc.

Generally I think the game is very solid, things can be improved/tweaked, but generally speaking it gets better year on year. The way the ME looks now though is so off-putting, I can't explain it. The ball skating around just looks so mind-blowingly stupid, I can't watch it. FM12 had no collision-detection to speak of so players could run through each other, and the engine was far too heavily weighted towards pace IMO. But win, lose or draw, it was at least fun to watch and to play. I've had a number of saves on it, of varying success, and even when I've been struggling I've not looked at the ball physics in the ME and thought I was playing Ice Hockey Manager. I realise any 'protest' on my part of not buying FM14 makes little difference to SI, no skin off their nose; I'm just speechless that in threads of thousands of posts, there are only a handful of people who seem to have a problem with this. With all the (seemingly) petty things being criticised, it confuses me why something staring people in the face is seemingly not worth complaining about. Bizarre. ???

You mirror my thought exactly. Especially the bizarre part...

These updates with big changes are getting really annoying. Wish I could undo this one.

My system was working, playing in 2018, loads of time and effort put in and now it's all changed. It's as though my tactics are completely foreign to the team. The defending and inconsistent strikers is similar to before the previous patch.

I feel as though I've purchased a game which keeps changing the rules and settings when I was perfectly happy.

Suddenly bookings and red cards have increased, huge amounts of injuries, clean sheets disappear and star strikers suddenly become very inconsistent.

Quality patch from my first first two games, players seem to behave as expected now, if the odd weird thing but that's quite real, I would need to see with better or different players but not sure until I can buy or rotate the squad a bit.

Playing with Liverpool and gone through 4 previous saves. Had been tearing my hair out with crazy decision by players on the pitch so constantly trying to work the ME engine out as tactics seemed v.hard.

The save I'm on is 6mths into 1st Season, started on the previous patch so me and the ME getting better but I think the new patch has been very good. Only 2 games as I said but very happy so far looking fwd to match 3.

Can I ask how often you do see keepers get lobbed during a season from a onrushing throughball? Seldom, especially in the premier league. I know you "fine tuned" it. But it still happens far to often. CB's rushing out leaving their man is another case aswell. And do forwards score?

To be fair, tactics should be able to transfer over from patches. I've used the most basic 4-4-2 for two FMs now, albeit with some minuscule changes.

Well, this is (one of the reasons) why FM should not be released with an immature ME. People try to build a winning tactic, and once their tactics work they have no idea if it is because the tactics are good or because they just happen to work because of flaws in the ME. And once their tactics stop working after a patch, does that mean that their tactic was flawed or has a new flaw been introduced?

And if is the former, they have to unlearn something that they only learned because the ME was at fault.

Just a little thing re. the commentary that could be improved.

I see a line that says "West Brom are making a substitution"...

... then it just goes to the next event, without telling me what the substitution is. I see this happen a lot and it means I'm forced to visit the tactics screens.

It would be helpful if when a sub is made you were automatically told the details, either in commentary or by your assistant manager (about time he / she did something useful for a change! )

So... the positives. Lobbed goals have been toned down, sliding tackles in the penalty box have been toned down. Finishing is improved.

Negatives. Still stupid own goals. Still terrible, illogical finishing. Goalkeepers are awful. They make bad decisions constantly. Defenders seem to take really heavy touches now too, which leads to the attacking side having a shot. Oh, and that amazing bug where your defender tackles your goalkeeper and the opposition nicks in to score. That's happened twice to me so far.

I want to like this game, I really do but I'm finding it hard to warm to it. Unfortunately SI have added enough to the game that I would miss it if it wasn't there, making going back to 12/13 very difficult. In all honestly, I don't see myself buying another FM for quite some time unless drastic changes are made.

Too many things to name, this patch seems like a real regression to be honest, but here's something I haven't noticed people bringing up before..

It's how often attackers attack the ball before it has reached the near post, resulting in what would otherwise be quite an easy chance at goal, a miss.

guys, anyone else having problems getting their strikers (or anyone clear on goal) to actually make a good decision or shot?

I've lost count how many times Lewandowski, Volland, Müller and Ribéry have blasted the ball into the arms of the keeper or near the corner flag since the patch.

I'm getting around 20% Shots on target now, where previously it'S been more than 50%.

Also, since the last patch I am struggling to find youth players wanting to join my club. I run the, according to the game, most reputable club on the planet. Yet, they aren't interested in joining me, but of course love to join Barca, Real, PSG, Juventus or even Stoke City.

Guess I'll stop playing for now since these are game breakers for me. How am I supposed to remain competitive if I can'T get any promising talent to join? No player from England, Brazil, Argentina, Spain or France is interested. No player from a rival club is interested. this part of the system has finally worked really well in the early days of FM14, and not it' even worse than it was on '13. - I'm not at all happy with this. Why was there a need to fix something that wasn't broken?

On a positive note, I love that my players are now actually closing down a lot more, and a lot more sensibly at that.

Makes up for goalies throwing/kicking uncontrollable passes to my full backs at least twice a match. This is right now the biggest source for me conceding. To make things worse, players with first touch of 16 or more are completely unable to control a pass when an opponent is within 10 feet of them.

This version of FM is also feeling a bit like an arcarde game at times with midfield usually being bridged with 3 passes or less. even on defensive setups I can see my players move the ball forward when clearly not the best option to retain possession/non-dangerous areas. Can'T tell the difference between the tempo settings either.

And then there's the ridiculous amount of times the AI changes tactics, and the devastating effect these changes have. I'm sorry, but just switching to an attacking style and giving players new roles will not turn Sandhausen into Barcelona. These teams don't operate with short, quick passes and dribblings around the best defenders on the globe because the lack the skills to do so. Which brings me to the final point. In certain areas, the skill differences aren'T pronounced enough. Can anyone here tell the difference between a passing 18 and a passing 13 midfielder form watching the ME because I clearly can't. It's all about roles and duties.

Rangers season 4, before patch wasn't experiencing this.

I'm in season 3 with Rangers and haven't encountered this. I've got to the 1st Jan (pre-contract) and no one asked for only one year. I encountered it in previous seasons with certain players, but that's mainly because they are not sure whether they want to commit.

My striker runs into the 6 yard box to get on the end of a cross, all alone, keeper beaten, easiest headed goal ever. Instead he turns around and heads the ball down to my midfielder on the edge of the 22 yard box who sends the ball over the cross bar. Totally incomprehensible thinking from my striker. I was 3-0 down anyway so it did not change the result of the game but still strange.

guys, anyone else having problems getting their strikers (or anyone clear on goal) to actually make a good decision or shot?

I've lost count how many times Lewandowski, Volland, Müller and Ribéry have blasted the ball into the arms of the keeper or near the corner flag since the patch.

I'm getting around 20% Shots on target now, where previously it'S been more than 50%.

Also, since the last patch I am struggling to find youth players wanting to join my club. I run the, according to the game, most reputable club on the planet. Yet, they aren't interested in joining me, but of course love to join Barca, Real, PSG, Juventus or even Stoke City.

Guess I'll stop playing for now since these are game breakers for me. How am I supposed to remain competitive if I can'T get any promising talent to join? No player from England, Brazil, Argentina, Spain or France is interested. No player from a rival club is interested. this part of the system has finally worked really well in the early days of FM14, and not it' even worse than it was on '13. - I'm not at all happy with this. Why was there a need to fix something that wasn't broken?

On a positive note, I love that my players are now actually closing down a lot more, and a lot more sensibly at that.

Makes up for goalies throwing/kicking uncontrollable passes to my full backs at least twice a match. This is right now the biggest source for me conceding. To make things worse, players with first touch of 16 or more are completely unable to control a pass when an opponent is within 10 feet of them.

This version of FM is also feeling a bit like an arcarde game at times with midfield usually being bridged with 3 passes or less. even on defensive setups I can see my players move the ball forward when clearly not the best option to retain possession/non-dangerous areas. Can'T tell the difference between the tempo settings either.

And then there's the ridiculous amount of times the AI changes tactics, and the devastating effect these changes have. I'm sorry, but just switching to an attacking style and giving players new roles will not turn Sandhausen into Barcelona. These teams don't operate with short, quick passes and dribblings around the best defenders on the globe because the lack the skills to do so. Which brings me to the final point. In certain areas, the skill differences aren'T pronounced enough. Can anyone here tell the difference between a passing 18 and a passing 13 midfielder form watching the ME because I clearly can't. It's all about roles and duties.

Yep, something I've mentioned before, conversion rates for my strikers are way down, easy one on ones being missed constantly, so many off target shots, I'm witnessing not just from me but the opposition too, strikers inside the box unguarded blasting the ball out for throw ins. Shot selection and decision making seems far worse, way more shots from outside the box despite, 'work ball into box' and 'shoot less often' options being turned on. And the physics of the ball, how bad can you get, every player seems like they have rocket propelled boots.

This post sums up a LOT of how I feel as well. This is a terrific post that I hope is regarded by testers in the next attempt.

Exactly. If I change to attacking, then defensive or counter or contain with the same tactic then 9/10 I concede within 10 minutes, if I change formation or substitute a player with circa 65% condition, exactly the same. The AI does this every single match often changing formation then two minutes later reverting to their normal style. They often change how they are playing over 10-15 times a game. And we're told that the AI tactics and formations suffer the same penalties as the human teams. If this was the case I'd win ever game 10-0.

It just simply isn't the same. I find it churlish that we are expected to believe this, especially when in nearly every match these super AI managers alter stuff every 5-10 minutes. I watch every game in extended highlights.....But I've learn't the hard way just to leave stuff otherwise I concede. Sorry but I don't believe there is a lvl playing field in regards to this.

[quote name=bieritarier;9293995

And then there's the ridiculous amount of times the AI changes tactics' date=' and the devastating effect these changes have. I'm sorry, but just switching to an attacking style and giving players new roles will not turn Sandhausen into Barcelona. These teams don't operate with short, quick passes and dribblings around the best defenders on the globe because the lack the skills to do so. Which brings me to the final point. In certain areas, the skill differences aren'T pronounced enough. Can anyone here tell the difference between a passing 18 and a passing 13 midfielder form watching the ME because I clearly can't. It's all about roles and duties.[/quote]

I think this one goes for the whole FM2014.xxx so far ( and some of the earlier ones).

Would love to see it adressed.

Edit: ok, messed the quote thing, cant fix it... not a bug just beers fault :S

Do get a feeling that there are too many own goals, after the update.

5 in 11 games in my fixtures so far at the beginning of the season.

Maybe it's not excessive and that it's at a level it's supposed to be.

But for me it did feel like the amount of own goals was at a more natural level before the update.

Another thing i've just noticed is hiring a scout, for my Cork City team.

I get a lot of applicants but most of them demands 4 times more than what i can offer.

There are 25 applicants so far, 1 is English and 1 is Irish.

The foreign ones are the ones who wants 4 times more than i can offer.

The guys from England and Ireland won't go any lower than £575 p/m after negotiating. I can offer maximum £425 p/m, and i'm way below my wage budget.

My balance is £1.3M with no loans outstanding.

The advert has been in the job centre for 2 months now. Surely there should be some poor ambitious sod, with not-so-great stats that would

apply and ask for less? Or?

Plus i swear that i can't see the differences in attributes.

A wrong tactic don't turn Schiattarella in Iniesta or Berardi in Cavani.

In most matches i've seen, i really can't understand why every team controlled by AI is so strong, meaning technical.

Also semi-pro's team.

I can win, but still the game in my opinion seems not good.

Archived