Number of Players

I have a new laptop with an i7 chip, 16gb ram, 2tb memory, and a nice graphics card. Performance rating in FM is 5 stars. I want to start a new save with as many players as possible. I select my nations, but at is I go over 135,000 players it says it's larger than the recommendation. What will happen if I go over this number with a large database? Can I do that and it still be playable/decent speed?

i'm running 240k players on mine (loaded all players from Europe and South America)

it's not going too badly (only in second sesaaon though) and takes about 30secs to save

player search (when changing filters) takes around 5 seconds, but i'm expecting that with the quantity of players

specs: i5 2400, 8gb ram, GTX560, ~300gb free on HDD (which is a WD Blue)

normally the only thing i run (sometimes firefox [on here] and excel for a team plan)

I have a new laptop with an i7 chip, 16gb ram, 2tb memory, and a nice graphics card. Performance rating in FM is 5 stars. I want to start a new save with as many players as possible. I select my nations, but at is I go over 135,000 players it says it's larger than the recommendation. What will happen if I go over this number with a large database? Can I do that and it still be playable/decent speed?

Allo Boyd got a new laptop? Allo Boyd got a new laptop?

Archived