[Release] [FM2014] bergkamp14 white v2

Gabriel )mar Batistuta

How do I move the match caption box back to the bottom of the screen?

2374C53D52A5ED65327057

Go to "match full window.xml"

Find this code (with me line 47-51):

<!--captions-->

<widget class="match_caption_panel" id="MCap">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="375"/>

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" />

</widget>

Change "vertical offset" value and you will see it go up or down, depending on how you change the values.

This "375" is the value that works for me and mine is right at the bottom, with my resolution.

Go to "match full window.xml"

Find this code (with me line 47-51):

<!--captions-->

<widget class="match_caption_panel" id="MCap">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="375"/>

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" />

</widget>

Change "vertical offset" value and you will see it go up or down, depending on how you change the values.

This "375" is the value that works for me and mine is right at the bottom, with my resolution.

Thanks~ :thup:

How can i reduce the size of this?

88b50b07abffa6618319cd9504212d30.png

Your screen is full but try this.

1. Open a player overview panel.xml

2. Edit red number. -50 -> -45 or -43 or etc

<!-- Top row -->

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" id="top " offset="0" inset="0" gap="10" minimum_height="260" default_height="-50" priority="1">

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" id="midl" offset="0" inset="0" default_width="-7" priority="1" minimum_height="370" gap="5">

Your screen is full but try this.

1. Open a player overview panel.xml

2. Edit red number. -50 -> -45 or -43 or etc

<!-- Top row -->

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" id="top " offset="0" inset="0" gap="10" minimum_height="260" default_height="-50" priority="1">

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" id="midl" offset="0" inset="0" default_width="-7" priority="1" minimum_height="370" gap="5">

Solved mate

Okey i have a small problem in my quest for making this perfect skin even perfecter. I think my computer resoloution is just a bit to little? Its 1300 - 758.

http://bildr.no/view/MTRtZUQ0

If u see at the man of the match box. The last line there with the rating is not possible to see. How can i delete this line? I mean, i dont need that line when its written in big to the right.

And question 2:

Wouldnt it be perfect with the player faces instead of a kit on the key player section in the bottom of this picture?? http://bildr.no/view/ajVncndz

Okey i have a small problem in my quest for making this perfect skin even perfecter. I think my computer resoloution is just a bit to little? Its 1300 - 758.

http://bildr.no/view/MTRtZUQ0

If u see at the man of the match box. The last line there with the rating is not possible to see. How can i delete this line? I mean, i dont need that line when its written in big to the right.

And question 2:

Wouldnt it be perfect with the player faces instead of a kit on the key player section in the bottom of this picture?? http://bildr.no/view/ajVncndz

1: Open a "player man of the match profile.xml" and edit red number. ex) -180:-87 -> -180:-100

<!--picture/details-->

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-2,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-180,-87" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<!-- profile picture -->

2: It was not working when I inserted the code for player picture. so I inserted the code of the kit instead of the player faces. I don't know yet why it is not working with the player faces.

Thank u boss. Sorry that im putting in many questions. I only want everything to be perfect. If u look at the same screenshot, u can see that the league name "Skrill North" is interfering a bit with some other text. What do i have to do to make that end? Like if we could get the whole match titlebar a bit to the left. And a bit smaller?

hello mate,

I really like your skin, this version in special because I like white :D .... but I would like if is possible to remove the logo that is appearing on player profile, next to the player picture. Currently I'm using Panini Pictures Style and it doesn't look nice mate.

In order to understand I've attached a picture.

So could you please tell me how to remove the logo that is next to player picture on Player Personal Information window panel?

fm_2013_12_17_22_20_56_25.jpg

thanks in advance mate!

does anyone know how to reduce the size of the players pictures where are displayed during the panels in the game? I mean I would like to decrease the size of the player picture in player personal details panel, or decrease the player picture in this panel : player personal details panel.xml

thanks in advance

After patch 14.2 from SI, some panels doesn´t work anymore. They are empty. I´ll hope he will fix this, before the next release. Dazs8 and Flut has fixed this problem out, in their latest release, so I hope that Bergkamp will do the same!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how I can move the pitch in tactics screen from left to right. It doesn´t feels right when the pitch is on the left side on the screen. Bergkamp is gone, but I have seen screenshots of the skin, which shows the pitch on the right side.....Please help me!!!

If you mean the pitch on the split view you set it through the Preferences -> Match menu, select split view and then under match select right panel.

No. If you look at the screenshots on top of this topic. Screenshot number 5 from the top. The tactic pitch is on the left handside, but I want it to be on the right handside, like it is in any other skins. Do you know how I can fix this, because Bergkamp has disappeared into thin air.

There should be a 'tactics overview panel.xml' (and possibly tactics overview panel match.xml) file in the panels folder for the skin, deleting that should make the tactics screen look like normal with the pitch on the right.

Thanks for your help!

• 4 months later...

Archived