The Fulcrum - Silk & Steel. A complete Tactical System for 14.1.4 and beyond......

I have gone back to S&S 14.2, and it's working wonders. 12 games gone, winning 9 and losing just 1, conceding only 6 goals. I have changed defensive corners to the below (found elsewhere), and haven't conceding once from a corner once.

30y9.png

Interesting. So, full backs on post, 1 guy closing down corner and 3 mark tall players and 3 set to 'go back'.

Is that correct?

Also moving back to S&S for first season in Prem with Stockport. The other 2 tactics are too attacking for my squad.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a short update from my Wolves save.

Right after posting for the last time and saying I would not make the switch to the 14.2 version I trailed 0-3 at half time of the next game at home against the team in 17th position. Totally random score cause we were still the better team but I changed my mind pretty quickly then :D

So I too switched to 14.2 as far as S&S is concerned and things keep on going well.

13 points ahead of the 2nd placed team, 64 points from 26 matches.

The coolest thing however is that after beating Liverpool and Hull on the way I also managed to get Chelsea out of the way 4-1 (A !) and 1-2 (H) in the league cup semi finals and now we are going to Wembley as a 3rd division club :cool: Shall meet Tottenham and will of course tell you how I fare.

I agree with these observations. The tactic is clearly better suited if you're the underdog or about even. If the opponent plays very defensive and keeps its men behind the ball the tactic seems to lack creativity. You are very reliant on set pieces in those games.

Let me add that this is obviously something I haven't noticed with Wolves.

In the league we are of course favourites in every game and while we son't just run circles around every opponent it's really a rare occerrence if we don't get the win.

With respect to cups however, indeed the performances have been even more astonishing, so it could be that the smaller suitability for favourite teams may in my case the offset by the sheer gap in quality between Wolves and everyone else.

Let me add that this is obviously something I haven't noticed with Wolves.

In the league we are of course favourites in every game and while we son't just run circles around every opponent it's really a rare occerrence if we don't get the win.

With respect to cups however, indeed the performances have been even more astonishing, so it could be that the smaller suitability for favourite teams may in my case the offset by the sheer gap in quality between Wolves and everyone else.

Exactly, by your 2nd or 3rd season in the premier league when teams start taking you seriously you really need to have recruited very well to the strengths of the tactic.

I.e Complete forward with 18+ acceleration, all midfielders 17+ passing. F9 with very high passing, flair, creativity, finishing and ideally also quick.

Even Barcelona would have difficulty breaking down parked defences with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta missing from team.

Haha, funny though that the development of your tactics is already far beyond...

I already thought about trying to make the FBs more adventurous by giving them another role too.

As my second save I also commenced a network game with a mate now and chose Forest as the team to go with. Decided to use your tactic there too.

Funnily both at Wolves and at Forest the best player on paper is an AM RL, which is a shame really, if you don't use any of these positions in the formation. At Wolves it was Sako, who happened to have the required attributes for the MCa slot and very good set pieces. Tried him there and he excels, now slowly gaining some positional ability in CM as well. Unfortunately, at Forest my star AMRL (forgot his name even) is not suited to become a MCa and I loaned him away to Villa. As young Mr. Ince seems to find no interest in him I may be able to get him at the end of the first year, also I have young Mr. Paterson as a very talented AML, so I thought if and how I could translate your tactic into one which uses the AM RL positions without sacrificing its qualities, based on your S&S tactic. Thus I would like to discuss my thoughts with you before maybe trying such formation.

What I like a lot about your tactic is that it uses two strikers. Any lone striker on FM14 I found to be less effective than desired. However, the MCa I never got to play as effective as I would have liked.

My idea is now, to turn the F9 and the MCa into AM RL inside forwards, one on support and one on attack. Both would be instructed to sit narrower. What I hope to achieve is that both of them become hybrid versions of the F9 and the MCa in practise, maintaining a good link between midfield and the CFa while at the same time offering a bit more of offensive width without blocking the space which the FBs are instructed to exploit.

What do you think?

Haha, funny though that the development of your tactics is already far beyond...

I already thought about trying to make the FBs more adventurous by giving them another role too.

As my second save I also commenced a network game with a mate now and chose Forest as the team to go with. Decided to use your tactic there too.

Funnily both at Wolves and at Forest the best player on paper is an AM RL, which is a shame really, if you don't use any of these positions in the formation. At Wolves it was Sako, who happened to have the required attributes for the MCa slot and very good set pieces. Tried him there and he excels, now slowly gaining some positional ability in CM as well. Unfortunately, at Forest my star AMRL (forgot his name even) is not suited to become a MCa and I loaned him away to Villa. As young Mr. Ince seems to find no interest in him I may be able to get him at the end of the first year, also I have young Mr. Paterson as a very talented AML, so I thought if and how I could translate your tactic into one which uses the AM RL positions without sacrificing its qualities, based on your S&S tactic. Thus I would like to discuss my thoughts with you before maybe trying such formation.

What I like a lot about your tactic is that it uses two strikers. Any lone striker on FM14 I found to be less effective than desired. However, the MCa I never got to play as effective as I would have liked.

My idea is now, to turn the F9 and the MCa into AM RL inside forwards, one on support and one on attack. Both would be instructed to sit narrower. What I hope to achieve is that both of them become hybrid versions of the F9 and the MCa in practise, maintaining a good link between midfield and the CFa while at the same time offering a bit more of offensive width without blocking the space which the FBs are instructed to exploit.

What do you think?

of course go for it. however i have found as soon as i have deviated from 4-1-3-2 the tactic become weaker. Something about that set up just works.

Roles within the 4-1-3-2 are very flexible though.

Ok, i have completed the first season using S&S (used Rainmaker B and Dreadnought in a couple of games, but mainly S&S).

Here is the final league table:

jb23.jpg

One thing to note.

Last 10 games i played using Scotty Walds defend corner instructions. No goals conceded from corners in those matches, so seems to work really well.

Ok, i have completed the first season using S&S (used Rainmaker B and Dreadnought in a couple of games, but mainly S&S).

Here is the final league table:

jb23.jpg

One thing to note.

Last 10 games i played using Scotty Walds defend corner instructions. No goals conceded from corners in those matches, so seems to work really well.

Nice work! Only 26 League games in Sweden?

Nice work! Only 26 League games in Sweden?

At least in Second Division.

Not sure about higher divisions yet. There is First Division North/South -> First Division Elite -> Premier Division.

Unfortunately it seems that i will have to abandon this save or team.

There is some kind of bug that doesn't allow Kvarnsveden to play in Swedish cup at all.

No cup matches last season and looking at up coming season fixtures, no cup matches again.

So, i might start another unemployed /sunday league journeyman game, but this time not take the Kvanrsveden job :D

Anyway, tactics seem to work great! I had some difficulties at the beginning, but it was mainly due to not having suitable enough players for certain positions (Full backs mainly).

Started a new save.

This time got job from Berwick Rangers (Scottish League 2).

Squad needs some additions, but there are two really positive elements in place already.

Midfielder Lee Currie has free kick taking 18 and long shots 14. Put him to train the rifle in free kicks.

There is also central defender Stephen Tulloch who has long throws 15 and already knows long flat throw.

edit:

Had to start again once more.

Again a weird bug.

With Berwick i think the problem was the start date (game started at january 2013), because it basically started mid season, but there were no matches.

I played some friendlies, but still hit a strange problem at pre season. Players condition kept declining (for all players), so they didn't recover from matches at all.

Never seen that before.

Well, started a new game once more, this time the job i got is from Frigg, Norwegian second division.

Just an update on how I'm getting on - started a new game with the latest FM release and got picked up from the dole queue by Harrogate Town in the Skrill North. I've been using S&S throughout - was only appointed around October/November time, but still managed to finish 2nd and won in the playoffs. Now about 10 games into the first season in the Skrill Premier and comfortably holding our own - 3 points off top spot and firmly in the pack in the playoffs, including some great results against much bigger teams (Cambridge, Grimsby, etc). I'm confident that we'll go up in if not this season then next, despite having the second lowest club reputation in the division. Very hard to recruit players - no-one wants to join the revolution!

Only issue I've found with the tactic (and it might just be coincidence) is that we seem to concede most of our goals very early in either half. Not sure if it's to do with us being part time - hence having limited ability to fiddle around with training etc, although it still happens even after we're fully fluid. Any thoughts on this?

Not sure which thread to post this in now, but is anyone else seeing a huge proportion of their goals from corners? I'm still winning, so not really complaining, but my team are full of superstars and yet I'll win maybe 3-0 against hopeless teams, with 2/3 goals coming from corners and scrambles, or draw against good teams by scrambling in from a corner. Playing Rainmaker (for some reason the new tactic with the Half Back was even worse, couldn't score at all!)

A result of a few tactical tweeks using your tactic as a foundation - thank you very much Mr U Rosler.

And before any suggests, (big club, should be easy, i know) but i tried a Man City save previous and with my own and a variation of other tactics i struggled hugely.

Here are the results:

ggUbgI4.png

Tactic became fluid at the Chelsea game but notice the last 8 games.

I went for a 'very fluid' approach and switched the CM (A) for AP (A)

Training on Att. Movement with a High Balanced general training.

A result of a few tactical tweeks using your tactic as a foundation - thank you very much Mr U Rosler.

And before any suggests, (big club, should be easy, i know) but i tried a Man City save previous and with my own and a variation of other tactics i struggled hugely.

Here are the results:

ggUbgI4.png

Nice set of results there. Do you mind sharing your tweaks?

Here are the results:

ggUbgI4.png

Nice.

So you are still Man City?

And all you changed was CM/A to AP/A and went to very fluid?

nothing else?

And this is based on SS 14.2?

How have your results continued?? thats a lot of goals you're scoring :brock:

Hello Mr. Rosler,

I actually have memories of the actual Rosler in myCity save back in CM2 times I think :)

First of all, I've been enjoying your Fulcrum series for the last couple of months and thank you very much for this. Moreoever, I've been enjoying these threads as well, more than other threads in the tactics forum.

I've been playing the Turkish Sportoto League with two teams and two personnas. My favourite Galatasaray has been steamrolling through for the past 5 seasons but that's not really that interesting. I've been using a 442 with two DMs, decent wingers, good heading strikers etc. It's much less about the tactic and much more about squad engineering, which is not that hard when you keep winning.

The other career, though, is why I am writing here. I took an underperforming Gaziantepspor mid season sometime during my second year with Galatasaray, under a different name. I wanted to try your tactic and a bunch of others that I've been checking out on this forum. The previous manager was Bulent Uygun, a guy who likes his DM's, I tell you what. Normally he prefers a counterattacking 4-2-1-2-1 with 2 DM 1 CM and AMRL-ST. So the squad was packed with a nice range of Turkish anchors and bbms, which meant that I could use my foreigners in forward and defence spots, adding a few key names can change a team a whole bunch in TSL.

Anyway, I kicked butt with 4-1-3-2 in FM12 (and 2001, what was it CM4 maybe?) so I was eager to adopt the FULCRUM! It worked out flawlessly. I had talented but physically rubbish AMCs and they did just enough. Sometimes I rolled the dice on shady F9s and AFs, and they didn't work out so great, but I got rid of them and bought other semi-suitable bargains.They did OK, or if they did well at all, I cashed in on them to strengthen the aquad. But even though the rosters weren't, the results were consistent. First couple of seasons I went through a crazy amount of players, yet finished 4th in the league, twice in a row. I was expected to be 15th and 11th respectively. Always wheeling and dealing, but slowly attracting better and better players, things started to settle. By that time the S&S was out. I started the league with 12 straight wins. Until I beat myself, with Galatasaray :) Reaching knockout stage of UEFA and finishing 2nd with 78 points in 34 games, it was a terrific season, all with horrible injuries towards the end.

Following season, alternated between SS and Rainmaker, I kind of wanted RM to prevail but when going got tough I went back to SS, playing CL groups and all... Finished runner up in the league again and collected 5 points in CL groups among giants, beating D.Kiev and OM just to get there. Meanwhile only spending about 16 million Euros a year on wages. I noticed though, that it was getting harder to crack the bus-parking away teams. Specially now that a lot of them play 4-1-3-2 ALSO!!!

It was weird, I know these managers, they didn't play 4132. Some of them liked 4231, some of them 41221(433), 4141, or 4411... But not 4132, exactly as I line up. Normally they don't feature a more offensive CMA but more like 3 flat CMs. In any case from top division contenders like Fenerbahce and Besiktas to lower leagues Turkish football went through a 4132-ification. By overachieving for 4 straight seasons, I unbalanced the league's preferences. About 2/3 of the clubs in first two divisions. What I saw was my glass ceiling. Often playing against a tight central midfield PLUS a defensive midfielder my CMA didn't produce much. My 3 CMAs combined turned in maybe 8 goals and 10 assists total, all competitions. Set pieces, good forwards and overall consistency got me to a point but, beyond it seemed unlikely, unless a sugar-daddy takeover takes place.

Then came the Dreadnought! Besides the difficulty in spelling it, it seemed way too attacking. I didn't defend the wings too well. I mean the HB acts like a WB-sweeper, and it's great. But against some teams with attacking wingers it's dangerous. If they connect the ball to the opposite flank somehow, it's an-80% CCC.

(Nevertheless the HB is exciting. It's more offensive than Anchor, and somehow also more defensive, like I said, I observe that they switch wings trying to cover the attacking WB, while the ball is way upfield, and constantly shifting when we have the ball, when we lose it, if we get it back etc. Constantly making decisions on the go. And when coupled with a daring tactic like this, it's fun to watch. My guy even shoots, or goes up arriving late in the box sometimes.)

So, if the opponent is playing AMRL, the Dré is too much for my team. If they're playing flat 442, even though you advise not to, I keep the Dré just to screw with them, if I'm stronger (or at least better morale-fitness etc) enough, I power through anyway. If they're a better squad I go back to SS, also for some away games against weaker teams.

BUT, like I mentioned, with everybody jumping on the 4132 bandwagon, I have a good 20 games or so a season to look forward to. Because the Dreadnought murders AI's 4132. I'm talking 21/33 shots versus 1/3 in matches that were supposedly too close to call.

Beyond that, I can't get the F9 to work very well. For me, and considering the players I've accumulated, AF-CFs combination works best. Also every blue moon I play a DLP instead of one of the BBMs in SS. Doesn't change a whole bunch. I have to add 'Drill Crosses' to Dreadnought as I don't have much aerial prowess up front, meanwhile my attackers are by far the fastest in the league.

Also for a long time I kept a mutant Fulcrum among the 3 tactics. 4222 that is. Basically dropping one of the BBMs next to the Anchor, like so:

CMs - CMA(or AP-A)

A - DMs

This was to find the CMA some room if the opposing DM was too tight. Not bad at all. I have used it very occasionally late in games against much stronger sides who played 2 CM also. What do you think about 4222? I think you switched from AP to CMA because you were inspired by the counter-attacking Brazilian 4222 schema, right? So did you ever try a mutant Fulcrum with the box midfield? Or rather, what deters you from it?

Keep on trucking fellas, peace!

Thanks for the detailed post.

Very nice to see how you have a utilised all 3 tactics.

Once your reputation hits a certain level SS can start to encounter difficulties breaking down opponents (as you have discovered) which was why Rainmaker and Dreadnought were developed.

Its a balancing act, playing with a high enough tempo and with enough direct elements in your play to 'get at' defences before they are fully organised yet still winning the possession battle. If your opponent starts to have more of the ball than you, you will concede goals.

Naturally, the better your players the more you can lean towards Rainmaker and Dreadnought.

The reason I like '3 flat' midfielders is that the 2 box to box guys sit wide enough to engage opposing wide players and help out the fullbacks. As soon as you go to 'a 2' i.e a box midfield they sit too narrow and your full backs get isolated 1 on 1 too often.

Currently taking a bit of a break from FM (playing XCOM!) although still thinking a lot! so I am fresh for the final patch.

I have actually become pretty disappointed with the ME this year. Especially as they haven't released a 'hot-fix' for over powered corners and set pieces which i'm sure they could do relatively easily as there are not many 'knock-on' effects within the overall Match Engine.

My final patch tactics are always my best so the plan is to produce a set of 2 tactics 'home & away' or 'favourite & underdog' which can be used in tandem.

However, with all the tactical elements its easy to lose sight of the most pertinent fact. PLAYERS WIN FOOTBALL MATCHES. My tactics are meant to be a sound platform around which the real game can begin of identifying and attracting better and more suitable players to your team. Ultimately I see this as a squad/team building game.

As ever, keep the feedback coming and watch this space :brock:

p.s yeah, Rosler was immense at City... in real life and on FM!

bariscakan interesting post I am doing a similar thing with Gosport Borough here in the UK. I have brought them from Skrill South to League One. The mutant 4222 you have made which base tactic did you use? SS or Dreadnought.

Nice.

So you are still Man City?

And all you changed was CM/A to AP/A and went to very fluid?

nothing else?

And this is based on SS 14.2?

How have your results continued?? thats a lot of goals you're scoring :brock:

Yes mate, thats all i changed. Played only two games since, results were 2-0, 3-0 to myself. Enjoying this game immensely now no thanks to yourself.

Have to say i'm impressed finished my first season with this using all 3 tactics' my players did'nt really fit the tactic, lost out on promotion via the play off final here is the league table

http://imageshack.com/a/img534/9724/xurl.png

Here is my squad it needs a lot of work, one thing though a lot of own goals a least nearly one a game ?

http://imageshack.com/a/img706/2582/qy2a.png

keep up the great work

Hey i've been using this tactic for a season and a half with very good results, the only flaw is while my away from is spectacular my home form seems to suffer a bit especially near the beginning of the season, often concede at home, has anyone got any suggestions of shouts or tweaks for home games to solve this?

bariscakan interesting post I am doing a similar thing with Gosport Borough here in the UK. I have brought them from Skrill South to League One. The mutant 4222 you have made which base tactic did you use? SS or Dreadnought.

S&S, but what would two HBs do in Dreadnought? Didn't think of it until now, could be insane or plain stupid...

Rainmaker - Home

Silk & Steel -Away

That would work well.

I agree Dreadnought is too attacking. Great when it works, awful when it doesn't.

You live and learn!

Just read this Mr Rosler but had already begun to implement this with my Everton save. Doing REALLY well using Dredd as my main tactic second season 2nd in the Premier League with 6 games to go but have consistently lost away from home to teams at the bottom of the table. Silk & Steel appears better for away games.

Keep up the great work.

Silk & Steel 14.2 version, all season, every game.

We've turned pro on entering League 2, and upgrading our new ground (that is in planning IRL, I edited it in) to 6000 seats. In the meantime, we're playing at Peterborough's 15,000 capacity London Road. Have arranged a glamour friendly 'at home' to Liverpool, so hopefully we'll sell out.

Just thought I would let you guys know what i'm upto.

I've developed 2 final (?) tactics.

One for Home fixtures or when you are favourites.

One for Away fixtures or when you are an underdog.

I will be doing a full season with Chelsea using each tactic exclusively to test how robust they are. I.E A full season using the Away tactic for EVERY match then a full season using the home tactic for EVERY match.

I will then repeat that with someone completely pants like Norwich or West Ham (no offence).

These are the results for the AWAY tactic so far.

l5g0.png

The only thing i'm worried about is the fact that the HOME tactic has a lot to live upto!

This tactic is about clean sheets and really solid defence. only conceded 1 goal in 12 premier league games. So its doing its job.

As i mentioned earlier, i started a new game once more. Again as unemployed / sunday league reputation.

The club i was hired to was Frigg in Norwegian Second division.

It was an interesting first season.

One thing that caused problems was the club reputation. At the start of the season, it was one of the lowest reputation clubs in Norway (1 star rep). That made signing new players tricky as all the best options decided to sign in to more reputable clubs.

However, i was able to sign quite ok players in the end, actually one of the signings turned out to be the best goal scorer of the season.

Another tricky thing was that in the first half of the season i had a lot of injuries. At the worst time all of my starting 11 midfielders were injured at the same time. I actually had to hire some non contract backups to fill in the gaps.

I used S&S for whole season, both home and away fixtures.

This is the league table at the end of the season:

zqfa.jpg

Thans again Mr U Rosler :)

Hello, Rosler. I'm back and vacations are over.

There was an awful bug in the Brazilian Cup (only U23 players allowed). This was fixed with 14.2.1, but it requires a new game to be created. :(

So, total switch. I am starting a game in Italy C2/A with Rimini. Going with S&S14.2 as I should be an underdog in general, but Rainmaker is also being prepared just in case.

Depending on when you launch the next Fulcrum (your 'away' model seems promising), I will adopt it still in this first season and give you the usual feedback.

Quick question: do you intend to incorporate Scotty Walds def corners setup? That one looks good, based on feedback from others. I have not tested it myself.

Nice work.

I'd like to do a journey man save but I think my PC would grind to halt with all those leagues running.

I have quite a powerful PC (i7 3770k@4,5ghz, 16gb DDR3 1600mhz, 2xgtx 680 4gb in SLI, game installed to SSD drive), but it still does take some time to process, especially during transfer windows.

I do have a really large database though, 36 countries, all with lowest possible leagues playable.

If you need someone to test your final tactics, i can volunteer ;)

edit:

One thing to note about season with Frigg.

S&S seemed to work better away than home. Both of my losses came from home fixtures. Also, 4 of the draws were from home matches.

So, during the season i was actually more confident about away matches than home, which is unusual :D

We did quite well in Norwegian cup also. Made it to 4th round (board expectation was 2nd round). Knocked down one Premier Division team and one 1st Division team during rounds 2 and 3.

Hello, Rosler. I'm back and vacations are over.

There was an awful bug in the Brazilian Cup (only U23 players allowed). This was fixed with 14.2.1, but it requires a new game to be created. :(

So, total switch. I am starting a game in Italy C2/A with Rimini. Going with S&S14.2 as I should be an underdog in general, but Rainmaker is also being prepared just in case.

Depending on when you launch the next Fulcrum (your 'away' model seems promising), I will adopt it still in this first season and give you the usual feedback.

Quick question: do you intend to incorporate Scotty Walds def corners setup? That one looks good, based on feedback from others. I have not tested it myself.

Good to have you back.

Yeah, Scotty's def set up is in.

Another update from my Wolves save.

Last night I finished the first season.

Remember that I said that I switched to S&S 14.2 after a loss? That very second was the start of the longest winning streak in the history of English professional football. 21(!) successive games only saw one outcome. Wolves, three points - Wolver'ampton trois points. Even Steam never thought of coming up with an achievement for that.

A 94th minute equalizer in game 22 was the only occasion seeing us drop points at all. All other games were won thereafter.

Wrapped up the L1 title with 9(!) matches to go.

Finished the season on 122 (!) points. Previous all-time record was 101 points.

Which makes the improvement of the divisional all-time scored goals record by just one goal to 112 look lame. ;)

In the end I think we had around 40 points between the second places team and us. Our GD was +86, which basically means that the average result was a win with a two-goal margin.

Only negative news is that the LC final was lost against Tottenham on penalties, but hey, was there ever a 3rd tier team in that final irl?

All in all an incredible success for your tactic, Mr. Rösler, also for a big team in a division. :thup:

Will keep on using 14.2 in the Championship and keep reporting.

Another update from my Wolves save.

Last night I finished the first season.

Remember that I said that I switched to S&S 14.2 after a loss? That very second was the start of the longest winning streak in the history of English professional football. 21(!) successive games only saw one outcome. Wolves, three points - Wolver'ampton trois points. Even Steam never thought of coming up with an achievement for that.

A 94th minute equalizer in game 22 was the only occasion seeing us drop points at all. All other games were won thereafter.

Wrapped up the L1 title with 9(!) matches to go.

Finished the season on 122 (!) points. Previous all-time record was 101 points.

Which makes the improvement of the divisional all-time scored goals record by just one goal to 112 look lame. ;)

In the end I think we had around 40 points between the second places team and us. Our GD was +86, which basically means that the average result was a win with a two-goal margin.

Only negative news is that the LC final was lost against Tottenham on penalties, but hey, was there ever a 3rd tier team in that final irl?

All in all an incredible success for your tactic, Mr. Rösler, also for a big team in a division. :thup:

Will keep on using 14.2 in the Championship and keep reporting.

Thats pretty impressive and is gonna be a hard act to follow!

OK, just completed full season using just the away tactic for every game.

It went well.

i was expecting a really solid defensive record whilst not being massively prolific in front of goal

here are the results.

tw39.png

FA CUP - LEAGUE CUP and Champions League winners

Didn't win the League but good points tally and Man U are MASSIVELY OVERRATED (have you see kagawa's attributes!)

p8vy.png

Only lost 3 league games all season

Best defensive record. And surprisingly 3rd highest goalscorers.

6mwt.png

Man U were my nemesis all season they beat me to the league title but I knocked them out of the Champions League and the FA Cup in back to back games. Dominating them in the process. I drew both league fixtures with them.

edo6.png

tkpl.png

This tactic is designed to deal with strong opponents. Man U having the strongest team season 1 so well happy with that.

Now I will run the season again using the home tactic. Expect more goals. both for and against.

If that goes as well as the away tactic I will run a season test with Norwich using both tactics according to match odds etc and if all goes well i will release them.

which one should i use when i am a to team in premier league?

right now i still use the solaris

Which team and what is your media prediction?

I think a 'p' is missing in the question? Would assume he's a top team in the EPL...

Aston Villa 70-71 also against the Spuds also lost

Cheers :)

Saved in trivia brain folder ;)

Archived