• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to you Totalfootballfan.

Had a loss of form with the new patch and the 14.2.0 tactic but you rectified it with version 2. Back in form my Eastleigh has now earned back 2 back promotions from Skrill South to League 2 setting new records both for total points and goals scored both seasons.

Very nice work indeed!

Sorry for spamming this thread but i have to show the result from my first friendly in season 3.

I'm going to be playing in League 2 and wanted a friendly against a high profile opponent to make some money. Man United accepted and I was thrilled, but never in my wildest dreams did I hope for this kind of result.

97pm9v.jpg

Tactic has been updated to v3! Redownload please

Some tweaks have been made regard to GK! I see in updated 14.2.0 duty – attack for Sweeper Keeper has been tweaked so “hidden” Run with Ball setting has been set at maximum(often - as it was in previous FM version) so I see he is doing sometimes crazy stuff with it right now-)) I’ve tweaked it to optimal level.

hey mates, how have y'all been doing?

I was always a lurker that only posted on threads of really good tactics throught the years, and this year isn't much different, even tho I haven't played not even near as much as I did in the past FM versions (800 hours on FM12 haha) mainly because I just got the game.

So, getting down to business, I've tested almost every single tactic that came out since 14.2, watching extended highlights and stuff, and totalfootballfan's 3FC v3 that just came out really showed to me to be the best.

Some of you may remember the (REALLY) famous Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 FM10 tactics, and this one really looks a lot like it and have such a similar football as well, as far as I remember.

Sorry for not posting screenshots right now, I've tested it mainly in random saves of mine with random teams and with the game with a lot of newgens already so I don't really feel like it was going to matter that much. Ima start a new game with a not so good team in order to have some more details for you guys as to how well this tactic works.

And thanks Totalfootballfan for the tactic :D

what training do you use for pre seaseason then when fluid?
sorry to be a pain do you use oi's and teamtalks?

I use my own OI, nothing special, only “hard tackle” against some positions and I manage teamtalks by myself.

Match prep. 30% - Att. Movement. If tactic is all fluid.

And thanks Totalfootballfan for the tactic :D

You are welcome mate! I hope it will work good for you!

Guys, watch how PPM “Shoots With Power” works. All these players have only 9-12 “Finishing” it’s very low but this PPM made them scoring machine! -))

[video=youtube_share;qFALdQCNZCs]

P.S. Please make sure that you are using latest version of tactic v4 a lot of tweaks for 14.2.0 have been made! -))

Tested and got very frustating results :

Milan - Paços Ferreira (CL) 1:1 20-7 shots 1-1 CCC

Cagliari - Milan 1:2 41-7 shots 3-3 CCC

Paços Ferreira - Milan 3:2 32-8 shots 2-2 CCC

Milan - Fiorentina 2:2 33-12 3-2 CCC

Cagliari - Milan 1:2 41-7 shots 3-3 CCC

A lots of shots but few goals, CCC balanced with oponent and many goals concedeed with a disaster CL palyoff elimination ...

i will keep testing to see if things improve

I love this tactic! :applause:

You gave me back my joy in FM since patch 14.2! Thanks!:)

Seem to be scoring a lot from corners and free kicks and my strikers shoot fast and are first at most of loose balls in the box to kick them in the goal in 2nd instance. (I probably don't say that correct in English but hope you understand).

Guys, a lot of changes has been made in ME 14.2.0 update. SI totally tweaked how players defining and attacking. Much improvements have been made how players defending and so my tactic lost all its shine. There is not enough “fire power” in attack to create open play clear cuts. Also DM is no needed any more. AMC + 2MC can handle easy defense right now.

I’ve totally rebuild my tactic and right now using this http://yadi.sk/d/Cz17Cu6_EiiWC

Results are incredible! I won everything in 3 season. 98 games unbeaten run right now!

Manual marking also is key thing in new tactic AML/AMR marks oppositions full backs. Soon I’ll update from post or create new thread.

imw1.jpg

Also very big advantage of new tactic comparing to previous tactic it much less demanding to players attributes. You can very easily overachieve with casual players. No need players with crazy speed, acceleration, flair, dribbling such players usually very expensive. You can have regular full backs without extra dribbling and flair.

The key element of this tactic is manual marking. As you can see tactic has 3 FC but STCR and STCL manual mark opposition full backs and when you are defending it transform into this:

5vr3.jpg

hello, thanks for sharing your tactic.

my question is, have i any action when you write "manual marking" ist very important? how can i do to manual mark a opposition player? or you mean the "opposition instruction" "tight marking" to set on "activ" for the opposition DL, ML, etc ?

hello, thanks for sharing your tactic.

my question is, have i any action when you write "manual marking" ist very important? how can i do to manual mark a opposition player? or you mean the "opposition instruction" "tight marking" to set on "activ" for the opposition DL, ML, etc ?

Hi mate! Manual marking is already implemented in tactic you don’t need set anything.

If you are on 14.2.0 update I strongly recommend you use new tactic http://yadi.sk/d/Cz17Cu6_EiiWC

Hi mate! Manual marking is already implemented in tactic you don’t need set anything.

If you are on 14.2.0 update I strongly recommend you use new tactic http://yadi.sk/d/Cz17Cu6_EiiWC

ok, so i don't need to do anythink :-)

have i change the training usually? my genral traning, is balance - avarge (if i chose to high, i get some injury....) and match preparation is only tactics, till my tactic is fluent. but after that i can't train all the time att movement or yes? so if i get some opposition goals from corners, i have to train def set pieces....

I have now downloaded the latest version with the striker. but again the marking is set as the right shadowstriker marks the dr of the oppenent.

Sorry mate, I don’t understand your question. Manual marking is already in tactic. Just during the match go into tactic screen and you’ll see that your AMCL/AMCR mark oppositional full backs.

Sorry mate, I don’t understand your question. Manual marking is already in tactic. Just during the match go into tactic screen and you’ll see that your AMCL/AMCR mark oppositional full backs.

I mean that in the tactic the marking is wrong. atleast in the version that i have downloaded. my right ss is marking the dr, this has to be the dl.

I mean that in the tactic the marking is wrong. atleast in the version that i have downloaded. my right ss is marking the dr, this has to be the dl.

Just checked and all work correct for me. Are you sure that you haven’t changed something ? Sometimes when you moving positions and changing instructions some settings can reset. I recommend if you are going to change something make it during the game and then save tactic during the game in order to save manual marking.

ACMR marks LEFT oppositional full back, and ACML marks RIGHT oppositional full back.

Just checked and all work correct for me. Are you sure that you haven’t changed something ? Sometimes when you moving positions and changing instructions some settings can reset. I recommend if you are going to change something make it during the game and then save tactic during the game in order to save manual marking.

ACMR marks LEFT oppositional full back, and ACML marks RIGHT oppositional full back.

Checked it straight when i imported it into my game. I havent changed anything, but now changed it back.

Currently played 20 games using this tactic with fc untied, sitting in third in the league, 1 point of top spot, won 13 drew 2 lost 5 scored 51 and conceded 29

i put the losses and goals conceded down to the fact my team is very bare and havent got the right cover to fill in the gaps when key players are missing. And the standard isn't the best ,players making mistakes but once i score more then they do i don't mind at this level,

so far the tactic is brilliant and the best one i tried so far on fm14

will post screenies later

good job man

Thanks for tactics

My question is, is also use away tactics?

Mate, if you are on 14.1.4 update than you can use this tactic for away and home games. It has great attacking and the same time excellent defensive potential because this tactic transform between attack and defense phase.

In latest 14.2.0 update ME has been changed significantly. A lot of tweaks have been made how players defend and attack. For example, in 14.2.0 2MC + standard 4 man defense line can be effective in defense as 2MC+DM + standard 4 man in 14.1.4 update.

Also Run with Ball and Dribbling have been nerfed for 14.2.0 update. So this tactic for me has lost its edge for 14.2.0 its simple not enough fire power in it to create open play clear cuts. Yes, it’s still good tactic and great at defense but it becomes ordinary one.

So if you are on 14.2.0 I recommend you to move on new thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/379058-FM-14.2.0-IMBA-Tiki-Taka-dominance-from-TotalFootballFan!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Totalfootballfan, there are currently 3 tactics for 14.2 from you in the forum discussed. Which one is the best from your point of view. I want to start a new save so i can shape my squad to a good tactic.

Cheers:)

Hi Mate!

this one! http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/381104-FM14.2.1-Incredible-Tactic!-EPL-winner-with-12-media-prediction-team! -)