[Release] [FM2014] bergkamp14 transparent v5 and v5 bg

Gabriel )mar Batistuta

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so no one knows why we still cant download the skin from http://dennisbergkamp.tistory.com/299 ?? i google translated and it says "he article is protected. Enter the password to view the contents."

is there any way someone that has this skin could upload it to mediafire or one of those websites?

i recently just purchased FM14 for christmas and was looking forward to using this skin.

Can anyone explain how I edit the logo that appears in the centre of every single screen using this skin? So the logo that changes to the club you're viewing, or the league you're viewing etc.

It's a great idea but with the lower opacity, unless you're using the plain grey background it's just not clear enough, so I'd like to either a) make the logo less transparent, or b) get rid of it altogether.

I've searched everywhere myself but can't work it out!!

Anyone know why the author has taken down all of his content?

I am a friend of Bergkamp (the author) well I thought I was....he just seems to have vanished....even his own site is now gone now.

Tried to contact him several times but nothing.

I am a friend of Bergkamp (the author) well I thought I was....he just seems to have vanished....even his own site is now gone now.

Tried to contact him several times but nothing.

You can still get this skin via the Steam Workshop if you want it. Still a bit worrying about Bergkamp just disappearing though...

DAZ do you happen know the answer to my question above mate?

You can still get this skin via the Steam Workshop if you want it. Still a bit worrying about Bergkamp just disappearing though...

DAZ do you happen know the answer to my question above mate?

No idea mate as I use my own skin ..not this one...sorry mate

http://postimg.org/image/5264nuyv1/

How do i change the white line color of the analyser polygon, would like to make it black

but have not been able to find the section for it

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I did want to ask how you got the dates in the Career Stats panel (top right) to be written sideways?

I am using the same skin but on mine the dates are horizontal and that means I can only see the number 2, nothing after it. Do you know the bit I mean?

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I did want to ask how you got the dates in the Career Stats panel (top right) to be written sideways?

I am using the same skin but on mine the dates are horizontal and that means I can only see the number 2, nothing after it. Do you know the bit I mean?

yeah i get what you mean, but i can't say that i have done anything to get it that way.

I just applied the skin and it was like that, the same as in V.4

http://postimg.org/image/5264nuyv1/

How do i change the white line color of the analyser polygon, would like to make it black

but have not been able to find the section for it

Hi mate, I got home from work and had a little play around with this to see if I can find the answer for you. And low and behold I did!! (getting quite addicted to this skinning lark now, haha)

You want the panel called 'bergkamp player attribute analyser outfield.xml' and you're looking near the top for this bit:

<!-- First layer colour-->
 <record id="line_style">
   <colour id="colour" name="white" />
   <real id="width" value="1.2" />
 </record>

................it's as simple as it looks. Change the word 'white' to 'black' and bobs yer uncle!

6g2p.jpg

Hi mate, I got home from work and had a little play around with this to see if I can find the answer for you. And low and behold I did!! (getting quite addicted to this skinning lark now, haha)

You want the panel called 'bergkamp player attribute analyser outfield.xml' and you're looking near the top for this bit:

<!-- First layer colour-->
 <record id="line_style">
   <colour id="colour" name="white" />
   <real id="width" value="1.2" />
 </record>

................it's as simple as it looks. Change the word 'white' to 'black' and bobs yer uncle!

Thanks, you really made my day. I know it's a tiny detail, but it was really bugging me.

hahaha who would have tought it would be so easy, I saw that section, but didn't believe it was it.

Again, thanks a lot

Can anyone explain how I edit the logo that appears in the centre of every single screen using this skin? So the logo that changes to the club you're viewing, or the league you're viewing etc.

It's a great idea but with the lower opacity, unless you're using the plain grey background it's just not clear enough, so I'd like to either a) make the logo less transparent, or b) get rid of it altogether.

Hi does anyone have any clue on this? I imagine the answer is staring me in the face but I can't work it out..

Hi does anyone have any clue on this? I imagine the answer is staring me in the face but I can't work it out..

Hi,

Does anyone knows the answer to this please? Surely somebody in the Skinning forum knows this?

Help me :D

After patch 14.2, some panels are missing in all user made skins. I have heard that SI Games changed some codening for the game in v.14.2, and that is why some people got some extra work to do, to make their skins run properly.

Hi,

Does anyone knows the answer to this please? Surely somebody in the Skinning forum knows this?

Help me :D

Anyone anyone anyone ???

Somebody knows this. It's the SKINNING forum! To that person; I appeal to you to assign less than 1 minute of your day to answering my question. I will repay your kindness with eternal appreciation I promise! :thup::D

Archived