Screen flow

Just a simple question with, hopefully, a simple answer.

If i want to see the fixtures and results for a certain competition, and only on the days when the fixtures are taking place, how would

i go about to arrange that?

No idea what the issues were last year. I might have known but the much older and greyer me doesn't remember that :D

Search function gave me nothing when searching for screen flow (or screenflow). A few threads from 2008 only.

Tried that.

It came with the fixtures/results screen even when the competition was month away from starting.

It was the World Cup. As the draw hadn't happened yet it just came up with an empty screen. Every single day.

Also tried with the European Championship Qualifiers. The draw for that had been made so i could see the fixtures.

But it was shown every single day, and it hadn't even started yet.

It seems hit and miss for me, you should be able to change the scope from All the time to just 'During Competition'. If you can't, try adding a second screenflow, for some reason that then allowed me to select during competition only, that way I just get the fixtures when the competitions are actually happening.

When i tried the World Cup it was a case of not being able to choose "During Competition".

With the Euro Qualifiers though it was set to "During Competition". Still it came up every day.

Might give it another try again to see if i've missed out on something obvious.

But does it actually work for you, Bracken? You only see the fixtures/results during the competition, and not all the time?

Archived