Set Piece training!

So its been nearly 1 and a half seasons, and I am still having problems with set pieces, with the assistant always saying we need to work on set pieces in training but there is no option for this in the match prep section. Can I only fix this problem through set piece instructions?

Thanks for suggestions.

This is my first go at Classic mode, and I am having the same problem defending corners. My asst talks about match prep as well, but there's no way I know of to change the focus. In my experience, the match prep (in full mode) does not have much effect anyway. I'd give my thoughts on what instructions to use, but not sure my guys have been good enough for me to do so.:)

FMC 14 doesn't have match preparation anymore. I assume that the assistant manager's suggestion is still taken from the full version. But there is no way to "train" it. You can try getting better defenders/goalkeeper or changing your set piece instructions. Check the match when you concede the corner and see if it was your mistake and something you could have prevented (players out of position, player unmarked, etc.). Sometimes your goalkeeper isn't really good dealing with set pieces.

• Administrators
So its been nearly 1 and a half seasons, and I am still having problems with set pieces, with the assistant always saying we need to work on set pieces in training but there is no option for this in the match prep section. Can I only fix this problem through set piece instructions?

Thanks for suggestions.

This is a bug, if you have a screenshot where this is present then I can look into it. I haven't seen it myself actually in my own games thus far.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived