Signing into Twitter

I have not been able to successfully use the Twitter link within the game for FM 2013 or FM 2014. I have tried my Twitter handle both plain text and with the "@" in front of it as well. After I enter my password I get a message saying the information is entered incorrectly. I KNOW this cannot be correct and have verified my Twitter sign in and password several times.

Has anyone else had similar problems? Anyone have a suggestion for me to try?

I appreciate any help with this problem.

Same with me when trying to sign into youtube. I made a thread about it a few days ago, and despite it having over 100 views only one person tried to help and that didn't work. Disappointing. I've seen quite a few threads in the last few days when people have asked how to change the quality of the video recordings to a higher definition...again no one answered. Seems like all people want to do is "QQ post" in the feedback thread.

Same with me when trying to sign into youtube. I made a thread about it a few days ago, and despite it having over 100 views only one person tried to help and that didn't work. Disappointing. I've seen quite a few threads in the last few days when people have asked how to change the quality of the video recordings to a higher definition...again no one answered. Seems like all people want to do is "QQ post" in the feedback thread.

I managed to get my Youtube working by going into Youtube Settings - Advanced - Assign new email address and password under the 'Signing in to older apps' section. I then used that new user and pass to log in.

I do however have the problem with quality of recordings :(

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump an old thread but didn't want to start a new one. I'm having this same issue. FM13 and now 14. My details are most definitely correct. Facebook and Youtube login works fine. Twitter says incorrect account details despite them being correct.

Archived