[FM 14] Allez, Allez, Allez Oh, We're Everton F.C....

Nadessico

fher.jpg

Everton FC - April/May 2018 Review

The Premiership

Did we do it?

unbeat_zpsf0d0efb6.png

Oh yes we did! Wenger move over, there's a new top dog

We not only did the double

double_zps80a6e72e.png

We did the double double.

doubledouble_zpsefb6e716.png

prem_zpsc93373ee.png

We beat our main contender, the starting to faulter newcastle and secured the title with 4 games to go at Goodison Park against Chelsea, i spent the last 4 matches roatating the squad and giving the kids some football time.

table_zpsa45919ef.png

FA Cup

Tottenhams match came just after the Chelsea win, so i had little choice but to play the weakened squad that got us this far, though they did deserve it, they didn't deserve the 3-1 thumping they suffered, there's always next year.

fa_zpse70d5231.png

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fher.jpg

Everton FC - 2017/18 Season Review

The Premier League

An entire season unbeaten, could have done better against the smaller teams but i really can't complain about it.

The F.A Cup

Made it to the semis with kids, i'm happy enough with that myself

The Capital One Cup

Lost to a still rather strong Man United side in the 4th round, was our first defeat in all completions too.

The Champions League

Needs improvement, we threw away top spot in the group stages then fell apart against P.S.G to go out in the first round.

Finances

with £42 million in the bank we've been give a healthy £68 million to spend of players.

End Of Season Awards

Best striker and Goalkeeper in the league:applause::applause:

poty_zps4320682f.png

gg_zps853be61e.png

GB_zpsb79c5c63.png

Squad News

We've a few key contracts running out so that it the main focus, the big sides are sniffing around my kids too but i'll only sell if they force me too or they offer stupid cash. Other than that, another season of building for the future i feel.

Club News

More Cash to come in is always good. A 2nd shirt sponsor and a higher paying continental deal for starters shirt wise again mr Ince is the top seller, and we made twice as much this year on merchandise as we did the previous year

spons_zps5b98326d.png

merch_zps9e34b607.png

The Board also offered me a new contract, i tried the old "give me a new stadium and i'll sign" trick again.

This time it worked \o/ (for now)

stadium_zpsda98a0a9.png

Season round up/World Cup

WC_zpsdc693a39.png

world_zpsa1bbac65.png

And for the people who like to see the world develop, The full season review

fher.jpg

Everton FC - Season Preview 2018/19

Board Expectation

Barclays Premier League: Challenge for the Title

Uefa Champions League: Reach the Semi-Finals stage

The FA Cup: Reach the Finals

Captial One Cup: Youth training

Finances

Transfer Budget: £56 Million

Wage Budget: £1.8 Million (Currently £1,76 Million)

Club Debt: Nil

Pre Season

iQFZ7sOl.png

Season Preview

8H7Mwiul.png

Transfers

QyVyQpal.png

New Signings

Ichwani Ilyas - FC Utrecht (£425k) - RB - Promising young RB and long term replacement for Azpilicueta

Alexandre Schneider - Stade Malherbe Caen (£3.8 Million) - CB - Future CB who i hope to eventually partner up with Pawlowski

Jeffrey Wijers - Ajax (£7 Million) - MC - And another one for the future, this kid is the most promising of the signings this year, he's staying at Ajax for another season though.

Dezso Hegedus - LOSC (Free) - GK - Another replacement backup keeper, they just don't like sitting on the bench

The Squad

kYbBtyml.png

N1JsSHAl.png

fher.jpg

Everton FC - August/September 2018 Review

The Premiership

PqYynvf.png

Well no undefeated run this season. Bit of a slow start but kinda expected against Arsenal and Man United, Still i decided after the Fulham and Southampton matches that i need a new secondary tactic, and went 4-2-2-2 against Norwich with rather pleasing result. So we're 7th but only 3 points off the top.

MS1W2R9l.png

Capital One Cup

The kids played as a test for the 4-2-2-2 tactic against what was a strong Man United side, and unsurprisingly lost.

gylwQq4.png

The Champions League

Another easyish draw (didn't i say that last time) with Schalke being the only troublesome side in our group which consist of Celtic and the first side we met, Rosenborg, who we really struggled to break down untill a wonder goal by substitute Dean Goulding

iX0ces4.png

fher.jpg

Everton FC - October 2018 Review

The Premiership

iB6pJrJ.png

Ok i don't think 4-4-2 is working with my side at all, losing to Leicester and struggling against Reading, we switch back to 4-2-3-1 and win 3-0 against Wigan

dbBQ6Wpl.png

The Champions League

hBglYz4.png

Why do i jynx myself? i mention an easy tie, and get smashed by Celtic :D Important win over Schalke keeps me in with a chance still

mZC8Xbp.png

fher.jpg

Everton FC - November 2018 Review

The Premiership

7lXTcx7.png

Back to norm, we're dominating and winning, but only by the odd goal or 2 :D. Think i'll just have to live with it.

Nx6O52j.png

The Champions League

J74pM6w.png

Well unless you count Europe where i'm dominating and winning big. Just need a point against Celtic.......... yes "Just"

3IfEgQC.png

Awards

XOkAl7N.png

fher.jpg

Everton FC - December 2018 Review

The Premiership

vyiFKOG.png

So........ i don't know what i did, but it worked, we found our scoring boots and we're right back into the title hunt.

O7FihMF.png

The Champions League

RTbRtaw.png

Revenge is a dish best served with a 4-1 thrashing. Mr Barkley seems to really enjoy his new slot behind the striker now. Shakhtar in the 1st round could offer me a chance of a decent run this year.

j1Mmyv8.png

FA Cup

iFDGtPH.png

Championship Ipswich at Goodison for the FA Cup, and after the disaster of the Capital One, i won't be taking this too lightly.

fher.jpg

Everton FC - January 2019 Review

The Premiership

e4I4Lq2.png

Augh January may just have ended our title chances. Defeat to Arsenal and our usual struggles against Man United aside, the 1-1 draw with Cardiff was the biggest upset and could put us a net 10 points behind Chelsea who have 2 games in hand.

9tEFvVC.png

FA Cup

IAdDzBD.png

2 Stong wins puts us into a 5th round draw against either stoke or Barnsley, even after saying i'd take the contest seriously i played a weakened side :D

Transfers

g6hueaW.png

A few big names out for a January Sale. Meyer hasn't fit into the squad and was complaining about wanting to leave. On the wings, I felt i had too many options now with Lewis and Brooks starting to show their promise. Ince was not only moaning about first team chances, but had lost some form and with only 1 year left on his contract and wanting 100k pw in wages i decided he'd be better off elsewhere. Likewise with Chamberlain, he wasn't getting the game time a play on his wages should be on and so he was also shown the door. 2 less England players in the squad though.

Memphis Depay - AMR/L £17.5M PSV - In from PSV comes Depay, a better standard of inside forward than Ince was, at a cheaper cost both in transfer fee and wages.

Other News

This is madness, No THIS IS me getting to 300 games and not being sacked yet

OE2ukET.png

fher.jpg

Everton FC - February 2019 Review

The Premiership

jTswxzq.png

Well we were back in the title race, until we lost our first match to Liverpool in about 4 seasons. Annoying because we'd smashed the other sides before this match too. Unfortunately Depay took a heavy injury after 4 games and is out till April time too :(

ak4gdCq.png

The Champions League

9NmrtFv.png

2-0 win away, i'm more than hopeful of getting through to the next round this time.

FA Cup

thfVF0J.png

Oh Butland.... you get back from injury and i take a chance of letting you play even though the backup keeper has been doing very well in your 5 weeks out injured and what do you do?

you let stoke score with 10 seconds left to play :D

Thankfully we thrashed them in the replay but up next is Chelski and the machine that is Lukaku....

This could be a trophy-less season

fher.jpg

Everton FC - March 2019 Review

The Premiership

turqI4q.png

YsEvnHc.png

What a difference an month or 2 makes. at the start of the year we could have been 10 points behind Chelsea, and now it's down to a possible 3 helped massively by the 2-1 win over them, a 2-0 win over Spurs and the 4-0 smashing of Reading though next month is looking very congested as the prem, champions league and FA cup reach their final stages, we may have to start rotating a bit.

The Champions League

pzBExVk.png

So a net 4-1 victory over Shakhtar gives us Real Madrid in the Quarter Finals. Needless to say i don't look forward to it.

FA Cup

V5oO8f4.png

We won....... somehow. Mainly down to the fact that we were never behind in the match and had a lot more chances, it was defiantly the most away feeling home match i've had for a few seasons.

Youth Intake

Lm3ikjt.png

Usually for once, it was a bit pants. The only guy worth mentioning is homeboy Simon Hadland and even with his potential he doesn't look amazing.

fher.jpg

Everton FC - April 2019 Review

The Premiership

VgqPAji.png

9Bm19B8.png

We seem to be making a habbit of shooting ourselves in the foot. A super win which should have given us the driving seat against Man City and a strong game against Q.P.R were followed by a an away trip to Newcastle which we struggled to get a point from and a bore draw with Stoke who parked the proverbial bus. 4 points behind, 3 games to go, not looking likely now.

The Champions League

XkwXsEr.png

speaking of parking buses, i found a tank to part at Madrid as we stole a 2-1 agg win thanks to pure luck in the first leg and a good performance at home. if that wasn't good enough we have a good advantage over Bayern for the away leg.

FA Cup

XquUvNg.png

After the Chelsea match Leicester was a walk in the park for the 2nd team seeing it was right in the middle of the Madrid matches, so another trip to Wembley to face Mr Moyes for what could be the last time

fher.jpg

Everton FC - The race for the title

The Premiership

sfqa9Ki.png

oXWt48C.png

So we're down to the final day of the premiership. We face 9th placed Forest While Chelsea take on 10th placed Leicester. We need a win full stop, where as if Chelsea don't win we'll take the title by goal difference so the pressure is on both sides.

Half Time

umlPTu5.png

So at half time everything's going our way, Leicester took the lead in the first minute, Fierro got us off the mark after 10 minutes with Barkley chipping in 11 minutes later. Nail biting stuff.

5Pv3Z0T.png

Final Score

evPJtPe.png

e37B664.png

Skin of our teeth, we've successfully defended the title for 3 seasons in a row by 2 goals.

1 more match for the season and it's against Chelsea :D

fher.jpg

Everton FC - May 2019 Review

7due2Zr.png

Ok the Charity shield shouldn't really count but that still makes a treble at worst

FA Cup

v3KB7Mb.png

SNI7VOQ.png

So a very successful FA Cup run this year, with the only hiccup against Stoke. Once again it was mostly a youth cup, but i did end up taking it more seriously than i usually do.

Champions League

zKgOdcf.png

After the nightmare start against Celtic i had a horrible feeling we may end up with a repeat of last season. Even after finishing top apart from the Shakhtar match we had a number of difficult ties. Still we managed to reclaim a trophy that has eluded us since my 2nd season in charge.

• 3 weeks later...

fher.jpg

Everton FC - Season Preview 2019/20 Pt I

Board Expectation

Barclays Premier League: Challenge for the Title

Finances

Transfer Budget: £56 Million

Wage Budget: £2.4 Million (Currently £1,69 Million)

Club Debt: £171 Million

Pre Season

HXSxbnA.png

Season Preview

iPeaYE9.png

English League Results

The Squad

fkFnORA.png

g930GNn.png

News and Awards

Well lets start off with the biggest news of my time here.

9Cuh884.png

After 130 years at Goodison Park we're set to leave in time for the 2022 season to a brand new 66,250 stadium. This also explains where the £171M of debt came from

On the awards side of things

fLWPVBm.png

Bh8sv1c.png

And finally, this years Merchandise report

vWSN0Qw.png

fher.jpg

Everton FC - Season Preview 2019/20 Part II

Transfers

kAbPRbF.png

a Busier summer splash out that we're use to with players coming in and 3 players from last seasons championship winning side going out.

Leighton Baines has all but ended his playing career and taking up a coaching role with the club, though he can still play if needed. I decided it was time to cash in on Stephen Howard as he was getting held back by lack of 1st team options and i felt there were better prospects out there. Finally the biggest shock was Steven Caulker who despite his importance to the team, the £28m was too much to resist.

New Signings

Ruben Delpanque- Racing Club De Lens (£4.6m) - CB - The young French CB looks very promising, and was already a key part of the Ligue 2's side successful promotion bid at the age of 16 (back with the club on loan)

Janez Jahic - Oostende (£6.5 Million) - ST - Promising young striker, Howards replacement. (on 6 month loan with club)

Marcelinho - Tottenham (£9 Million) - GK -Big signing of the season, the young Brazilian keeper is spending another season at Spurs but will likely replace Butland next season.

Gary Morton -Southampton (£3.5 Million) - AMR - Promising English talent taken from Southampton

Florent Cros - Stade Malherbe Caen (£3.8 Million) - AML - the 2nd of my French youngsters future AML prospect

Oscar Obama -Murcia Imperial (£600k) - AMC - Another for the future who will hopelfully challenge Fish for Barkleys spot in the future.

Ovidio Botti - AC Milan (3 Million) - CB - The only signing who will actually feature for the 1st team as Steve Caulkers replacement

fher.jpg

Everton FC - Season Preview 2019/20 Part III

The Youth Update

Not many great kids have come through lately, and i've had to resort to signing some future talent, but here's the low down of the current crop.

Ichwani Ilyas - (Season 4 from FC Utretch) - WBR - Progressing well though needs to work on his crossing, is spending the season on loan at Q.P.R

Simon Hadland - (Intake 5) - MC - nothing impressive but could become a decent backup/rotation player.

Stephen Cartwright - (Intake 4) - DM -Spent last season on loan, again potentially a good backup but not holding my breath on this one

Gary Townson- (Intake 4) - MC - yet another midfielder, his base stats aren't too bad, he's spending the season on loan with Leeds

Jon Nixon - (Intake 4) - CB - he's strong, good at tackling and heading, a potential solid defender, just not for us. The way we play he's too slow. Will spend the season on loan at West Brom and hope to drum up

interest

Sean Edwards - (Intake 3) - CAM - been with us a while now, and well he's not got a chance in hell, will be moving on at the end of the season

fher.jpg

Everton FC - August 2019 Review

The Premiership

G5Rc4Ao.png

One Win, one loss, one draw happy with the win and the draw but not happy at all with the loss to Swansea.

ByMf06Y.png

The Champions League

PlyITcq.png

Drawn against Kobenhavn, Roma and Shakhtar, we should qualify but I've long given up on saying a group is "easy"

Captial One Cup

nP6mBIj.png

However Championship side Crewe should hopefully provide a good challenge for the youth squad

Super Cup

tZd4K7p.png

nvjGZB5.png

At least we have a trophy this season

Transfers

And now from some sad news, as we announce the sad departure of star striker Carlos Fierro. He was a star player but when Mardid offered £65 million for him and i struggled just keep his wage at £100k last time round i felt the financial benefit outweighed his value to the club. Still we salute you Carlos and you will always have a place at Goodison (so you have 2 years to rejoin us :D) o7

With Carlos off this left us with an urgent need for a striker, with only Rascaldani as a known striker in the squad for another 6 months. the first choice was Mitrovic from Spurs, a player i've almost signed 3 times now, but just put off by his value vs club need. The one chance it was a go and he got himself injured for 5 months, no good for a striker i needed right away.

Next up was Lukaku, the beast who tore up Goodison both for and unfortunately against us. Chelsea weren't budging though so that left me with 2 choices, signing a decent striker who would be a backup to Rascaldani but that's it, in my view a waste of money, or....... Take a BIG chance with youth.

Jeremy Vincent -Manchester United (£35 Million) - ST - here is the gamble, the 20 year old has been at United for 5 years and not played a single match for them, his goal return for the past 2 years for Celtic are just under 1 goal per 2 games. But he has all the potential there to be a star striker, he just needs time to mold it. He's also 5 years younger that Fierro. All in all this means my aims for the season are as i was expecting, to challenge for the trophys, not to win. This will be a rebuilding season.

I just hope the board feel the same.

fher.jpg

Everton FC - September 2019 Review

The Premiership

qhCMrNQ.png

this could be a long season. Chelsea destroyed us but we picked up 2 good results against Stoke and Tottenham, worryingly out of our 3 strikers, only one managed a goal.

6lVEvDR.png

The Champions League

31psith.png

Played Roma off the park for the first half, and then we decided to let them take potshots, thankfully Butland wasn't in nets at the time :D

Captial One Cup

73ogrMR.png

Strong win for the reserves, even with coach Bainesy in the squad :D

• 3 weeks later...

fher.jpg

Everton FC - October - December 2019 Mega Review

The Premiership

zxx31pk.png

We're struggling against the big teams this year, mostly by our inability to keep a clean sheet, Letting Ferro and Cauker go could end up being a big mistake this season.

AVVQQQP.png

The Champions League

xEDvCFA.png

ZwlMNFW.png

The Champions League is a different story, despite dropping points against Kobenhavn we've dominated the rest of the teams and even the kids managed a good result against Kobenhavn in the return leg.

[/url]Fifa Club World Cup

9ugkAai.png

The One that got away last time is finally in my grasp. We can now say we're the best team in the world (for this year)

FA Cup

FoYOb7L.png

Nice Easy round against West Ham in the FA Cup

And Finally

Seeing we're the best team in the world, it's only fitting we have the best player in the world.

hIelF5Y.png

GPiUQoL.png

Very proud to see an Englishman win the World Player of the Year \o/

You have taken Everton right to the top, any plans to move to pastures new?

I think i'm going to go till 2023 and play a season in the new stadium, but after that i may either look for a new club or resign and start a new save.

fher.jpg

Everton FC - January 2020 Review

The Premiership

ZtFDYSr.png

Hello hello, what's this? It the January form train! Vincent is finally starting to show his potential.

kGosKIl.png

FA Cup

5vympyl.png

FA Cup seems to be on my side this year, plenty of time to rest some kids

Transfers

jecxnrP.png

Only one transfer, I like Lewis and he's a great young winger, but we don't use wingers. 9 million for a player who wants first team football is a no brainier.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who went on a FM Spree and forgot to save some monthly images again

:D

fher.jpg

Everton FC - February and March 2020 Review

The Premiership

ISa7hsx.png

Has anyone noticed the club seems to struggle for the first few months of the season, then come January we're suddenly the team to beat? It's a bit of a common theme looking at my career history.

So far we're unstoppable in 2020, although the last 2 months have had some fairly easy opposition. Vincent, Depay and Barkley all continue contributing to the goal front although the lack of goals from Bernardi on the right is going to make it difficult for me to reject a 30 mil offer for him this year if Madrid or PSG decide to come back.

Still 6 games to go, the next 3 of which are against Man United, Liverpool and Arsenal, the title "should" be ares but i don't think the winning streak with continue.

Incidentally Mancini has left Liverpool to take over Man City and Rafa has returned to Liverpool :D

4UIPYJ1.png

FA Cup

aXXtbeK.png

Southampton were a step too far for the kids, and while we rescued a draw at hope, we through away a 2 goal lead at St Mary's. They god a decent run out atleast

Champions League

ybxH2Wh.png

As expected Rubin were sent running back to Russia 5-0 on agg. Atletico's away goal came from another blunder from Jack Butland who instead of leaving a pass to his CB, decided to kick it at him and watch it bounce into his own net.

Youth Intake

fWMMjHQ.png

Meh. only decent youth is a ST and i have enough of them coming through the ranks.

fher.jpg

Everton FC - End of Season 2020 Review

The Premiership

XOeZZqH.png

5otGXE4.png

0sLuJQ1.png

Well I was right about us not finishing 100%. Vincent got us the win against his old club, and the rested team manged to do the job against Arsenal. But the rested team couldn't do the job against Liverpool in the end. The title was won away at Forest and that gave me one last chance to play the kids for the final two matches.

So we won the title by 2 points in the end and after my pre-season negativity it was actually a relatively quiet season compared to what we normally get.

The Champions League

yxZSHf6.png

Madrid got their revenge this time round, we scored first but still lost, and the away goal at Goodison killed us. Highlight has to be the 4-1 win over Atletico, saying that until we got to the Semi's, i did feel we had the easier sets of matches.

FA Cup

j7oLjeR.png

The kids did us proud, but as much as i'd love us to retain the title, the Champions League was priority and at least we went out to the eventual winners.

Capital One Cup

ki6vXou.png

I'd have liked to go further but in the 2nd 2-0 with a 3rd team against United isn't too bad.

Squad Review

YeTffea.png

No surprise at who my top 3 players were, even with Azpilicueta injured for the last 3 months of the season. Surprised Berardi did so well and Vincents form was mainly from his struggles to get going for the first team, but 17 goals in his first season is a delight for me. Not really sure how to improve over the summer, i've plenty of youth coming through so unless the right player is available, it may be another season of buying kids.

News

zUru3MW.pngq4Uvo88.png

right then, this career may be over sooner than i'd hoped, getting alot of crashes all of a sudden, and so far i've failed to make it to the start of the season 5 times today.

Hopefully it's just the heat, but i'm working on plan B just incase

• 1 month later...

Do not Adjust your Monitors......... We're baaaccckkkk

fher.jpg

Everton FC - Season Preview 2020/21 Pt I

Board Expectation

Barclays Premier League: Win the Title

Finances

Transfer Budget: £47.12 Million

Wage Budget: £2.4 Million (Currently £1,69 Million)

Club Debt: £117 Million

Pre Season

HfpaOcC.png

Season Preview

v3wPNcW.png

The Squad

8fUkxWQ.png

Euro 2020

B0orEkN.png

92yUkM1.png

News and Awards

Only some small news i guess, England went into the Euro's with a lot of hope and expectation on them and Ole Gunnar who beat me to the job 2 years ago. England finished bottom of their group even below Ireland :D

X1Pmse4.png

0a0DoLv.png

fher.jpg

Everton FC - Season Preview 2020/21 Part II

Transfers

UX2Mbho.png

A quiet summer in terms of players joining the club than last year but some big movers leaving the club. Domenico Berardi, the "stay or go" player who i thought was struggling but was actually very consistent moved on to Barca after i'd finally decided i wanted to keep him, but his wage demands were over the roof. Young Alex Schneider didn't develop as well as i hoped and left us for a 1.2 mil profit. The big shock though was Ryan Ledson, yes he's been at the club since i started, yes he was only a "decent" player really and only had a bit part for the club, but even then, when City offered 30 mil for him, i struggled to say goodbye. In the end the fact i had more CM than any other position in the team and plenty of prospects won over.

New Signings

Altin Azemi - Roma (£20m) - AMR - With Berardi gone i wanted a younger model who was good enough for the first team, but happy to not fight Armstrong too much for a starting spot, the young Italian fit that perfectly, and has the potential to be an even better player than the guy he replaced.

Mansour Mendy - Juventus (Free) - MC - I'd been after him for a few seasons and thankfully Juventus couldn't agree a new deal for the youngster so i was more than happy to finally take him off their hands, on a free.

fher.jpg

Everton FC - Season Preview 2020/21 Part III

The Youth Update - Make or Break

Seeing i seem to be signings lots of youth lately, i thought it would be easy to post the players who are knocking on the first team door and who need to step up a gear now.

Nigel Kelly - (Intake 4) - LB - As a fullback he's got potential, but the issue is we play with Wing back, will try get his crossing up but he may be on his way out end of the season.

Janez Jahic - (Season 6 - £6.5mil - Maribor) - ST - Spent the last 2 seaons on loan at Oostande where he averaged a goal every 2 games. Preseason he has already staked a claim in the squad and has overtaken Rescaldani as the 2nd choice striker behind Vincent

Ichwani Ilyas - (Season 6 - £450k - FC Ulrecht) - WBR - with Azpilicueta reaching the later stages of his career and recovering from the nasty injury he suffered last year the youngster will most likely be battling with Kenny as his replacement. Spent a year at QPR so has already got premiership experience

Dominic Beeden - (Intake 4) - CB - Is looking likely to be a good English CB, though he is still 4th placed in the CB department.

fher.jpg

Everton FC - August 2020 Review

The Premiership

JtAxFKC.png

Well we have a difficult start to the season, but you'd not think that after 3 games. The city match could have finished either way, both sides wanted a win, thankfully we got it. Chelsea on the other had just capitulated under us at Goodison, Barkley proving he hasn't lost a step over the summer with a hattrick. Arsenal, like City was a game that could go either way with our do or die approach which thankfully went our way again. So looks like United are again our main rivals for the title. Thankfully we have a few months till we meet them.

xUWnFqN.png

The Champions League

28OdUzQ.png

Well this is a bit of a toughy, 3 former Champions League finalist in the same group, oh and some tiny Romania side made completely out of grayed out players

Captial One Cup

6Tq9VDd.png

Championship side Sunderland at home, sounds like a youth match to me.

• 1 month later...

It's a lesser spotted update!

fher.jpg

Everton FC - September 2020 Review

The Premiership

8bVNSYW.png

Well that was a bit of a rocky month. After the Arsenal match we had some tired legs, and with Juventus coming up i decided to rest some big players, a gamble i ended up regretting against Brighton. Stoke again had to be a slightly weakened side however come Wigan and a fully rested team Vincent showed up at last with Armstrong and our only victory in the month was a big one, hopefully it will kick start the season as we're already 6 points behind United

wOXOxEM.png

The Champions League

cYwwrdC.png

Don't think i've ever seen Juventus park the bus, but they did, and held us to a bore draw, Atletico seemed to only come for a draw too, unfortunately their game plan went out the window after 3 minutes and the game kinda fizzled out after that. Juventus on the other hand did lose to the mighty Vaslui though :D

Captial One Cup

IjnKnE6.png

One Training match down, next up Fulham....

Archived