Sports Interactive Community
Marconni1985

[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Pervection Skin (INSTANT RESULT)

great skin i am using version 5 it would be good if the club view defaulted to the information screen rather than the overview screen as that shows the club stadium

Looks like a great skin.

I am not using Steam, though. Where can I get it?

How can you be playing FM then if your not using steam??

I mean, is it mandatory to use Steam to download the file? I am not using workshop. I don't care for steam and like to use it as little as possible. All my graphics files I have used the traditional way.

I mean, is it mandatory to use Steam to download the file? I am not using workshop. I don't care for steam and like to use it as little as possible. All my graphics files I have used the traditional way.

Ah right i see what you mean now,well yeah it depends on the way the author of the skin has uploaded it,in his case this time yes,you would have to do it through the steam workshop.

Hope this helps.

Ah right i see what you mean now,well yeah it depends on the way the author of the skin has uploaded it,in his case this time yes,you would have to do it through the steam workshop.

Hope this helps.

Great, thanks for the answer. :)

What logos are people using with this skin? I'm using the button logos from the workshop and they seem a little blurred with v1.5.

The skin is sick by the way. round of applause for the author long over due. :applause:

You can't see what you've selected or what is already selected on team instructions or player instructions windows they're all in red if this can be fixed it would be a great skin

Does anyone have a fix?

One quick question when the match is playing and the two match highlight panels come up I have nothing at all on the right hand panel and the arrow to select is greyed out.

Good morning to everyone! I have read and followed all the steps to have a correct installation of the skin on a mac OS mavericks. But still i cant see the alavanja skin in my dropdown menu in the game. Sjould i update my game? I have 14.0.0 and the skin folder is in the correct path... :( please help :(