[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Pervection Skin (INSTANT RESULT)

Marconni1985

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<

>>>UPDATE 1.1<<<

Extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection then reload the skin.

Fixed:

- In game editor button

- Shout instructions

- Scoreboard home logo

-----------------------

>>>UPDATE 1.2<<<(INCLUDE v1.1)

Extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection then reload the skin.

Changes:

- Titlebar font

- Backgrounds

- Match titlebar

- Added right quickflicks on titlebar

- Menubar inbox and transfer centre notifications

- Some buttons and colours

- Conversation cell

- Match in between highlights panel is smaller

1.png

2.png

3.png

--------------------------------------------------------

>>>UPDATE 1.3<<<(INCLUDE v1.2)

Fixed:

- Match incidents pop up message

- Dialog box

1.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>UPDATE 1.4<<<(INCLUDE v1.3)

Changes:

- Titlebar old font

- Old background

- Individual training condition colour

- News manager odds background colour

- Non player profile

- Fixtures filter

- Add manager team information

- Continue button over

- Unread messages colour

- Team training rest day button

Alavanja 14 Pervection version 1.5 is available in the Workshop.

A dark skin for FM14 with instant result button and background selector, I fixed all reported issues and I tested it with 14.2.2 patch for almost a month, so now the skin should be without irregularities.

pervection.png

>>> Background Packs <<<

Download this BG file for showing pictures from backgrounds pack, extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection v1.5 and then reload the skin. But after extracting that BG file, background selector has no function anymore.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all! :)

Looks ace, is there a simple way to change the font its in?

Yes, the new font you must rename to play.otf and copy/replace it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection\fonts and reload the skin, but is better to restart the game after fonts changes.

Absolutely brilliant. Is there any way we can enable custom backgrounds with this skin?

Try with client object browser from the last season, you can find it in my threads of FM13 skins, eyegasm, pervection...

Skin looks very nice, would have been nice if you would have given credit to Bergkamp from FMKorea though for creating basically all of the team and player panels in your skin.

Giving credit for other people's work is (or should be) a natural thing to do.

It takes a lot of work to create these panels and a "thank you" to these creative people out there is only fair.

Nice work though, looks very well done

Marconni, great skin.

On match day on your previous millionaires skin the match day widgets in split view were transparent so you could see the background stadium picture clearly, all skins just now have a dark overlay which makes the background picture dark.

Can you put a link up to a file or tell me how to make them transparent please ?

Yes, the new font you must rename to play.otf and copy/replace it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection\fonts and reload the skin, but is better to restart the game after fonts changes.

/QUOTE]

That mean nothing to me.. but thanks i'll open the file thats there, have a look, make a backup and have a play. Thank you Sir.

Try with client object browser from the last season, you can find it in my threads of FM13 skins, eyegasm, pervection...

Just found that file and transfered it to the panels folder. Stadium and club backgroungs still not enabled. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

The skin is excellent overall but i have a problem with the "Attributes screen".

On all players instead of a summary of a player's fitness there is a big white space, like these:

http://s842.photobucket.com/user/paulhuxham/media/Coutinho_OverviewAttributes_zps86028041.png.html

http://s842.photobucket.com/user/paulhuxham/media/IagoAspas_OverviewAttributes_zpsefd60d1e.png.html

No idea if resolution could be the problem but just in case, mine is only 1366 x 768 as i'm on a laptop.

Skin looks very nice, would have been nice if you would have given credit to Bergkamp from FMKorea though for creating basically all of the team and player panels in your skin.

Giving credit for other people's work is (or should be) a natural thing to do.

It takes a lot of work to create these panels and a "thank you" to these creative people out there is only fair.

Nice work though, looks very well done

Thanks, and you are right, I would like to thank Bergkamp for some panels (the most of them I edited), I thanked him last season in my read.txt files, so I forgot to do that in this version, no hurt feelings.

Marconni, great skin.

On match day on your previous millionaires skin the match day widgets in split view were transparent so you could see the background stadium picture clearly, all skins just now have a dark overlay which makes the background picture dark.

Can you put a link up to a file or tell me how to make them transparent please ?

You have the answer on sortitoutsi. :)

Hey Marconni ... Beautiful skin, absolutely stunning!

I just have one question - possible to get the IGE icon on the top panel like in default skin?

I'll fix that in the next version.

That mean nothing to me.. but thanks i'll open the file thats there, have a look, make a backup and have a play. Thank you Sir.

You're welcome.

Just found that file and transfered it to the panels folder. Stadium and club backgroungs still not enabled. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Do you have the original game?

The skin is excellent overall but i have a problem with the "Attributes screen".

On all players instead of a summary of a player's fitness there is a big white space' date=' like these:

http://s842.photobucket.com/user/paulhuxham/media/Coutinho_OverviewAttributes_zps86028041.png.html

http://s842.photobucket.com/user/paulhuxham/media/IagoAspas_OverviewAttributes_zpsefd60d1e.png.html

No idea if resolution could be the problem but just in case, mine is only 1366 x 768 as i'm on a laptop.

It's strange, I have no idea why it's like that, with that resolution I don't have the problem.

Great skin! Thank you.

I have found one small bug. In match full screen mode Home team logo wrong with Competition logo. I resolve this changing mnpc with htpc in match title bar score file.

Also is it possible to bring back match incidents pop up message?

You did well, thank you. Can you post the picture of that match incidents pop up message which you want to bring back?

Sorry for my english. Superb skin . But, how to make my different background (stadium, team etc.) appear? I don't want the backgrounds offered in your skin.

If you want to change backgrounds go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection\graphics\backgrounds and copy new ones, but you must rename it from 1 to 6. After every change on the skin you have to clear cache and reload the skin.

P.s. thank you all! :)

Hello again Marconni1985.

I mean this:

5d7b068e952bfe953215007aa3382d98.jpeg

Hello, I supposed you mean that, and yes, it's possible of course but I don't have time to change it, it's not necessary.

Finaly, alavanja as return :applause:

The problem is that as with some other skins, with this I have also this problem. Any idea how to solve this ?

kcbe.png

eyoo.png

Thanks. :) I don't have idea why couple of you guys has that problem. :confused: About shout instructions, it will be fixed in updated version.

Hello, I supposed you mean that, and yes, it's possible of course but I don't have time to change it, it's not necessary.

Thanks. :) I don't have idea why couple of you guys has that problem. :confused: About shout instructions, it will be fixed in updated version.

I thought the folder panels (not the one inside the skin) might produce some kind of conflict, so I removed it to my desktop... nothing changed. Also tried changing software rendering to gpu but it didn't work out :confused: This kind of problem happens with every skin with exception the default skin and base skin :confused:

I thought the folder panels (not the one inside the skin) might produce some kind of conflict, so I removed it to my desktop... nothing changed. Also tried changing software rendering to gpu but it didn't work out :confused: This kind of problem happens with every skin with exception the default skin and base skin :confused:

Sorry but I can't help you. :confused:

------------------------------------

>>>UPDATE 1.1<<<

Fixed:

- In game editor button

- Shout instructions

- Match titlebar home logo

Thanks, and you are right, I would like to thank Bergkamp for some panels (the most of them I edited), I thanked him last season in my read.txt files, so I forgot to do that in this version, no hurt feelings.

You have the answer on sortitoutsi. :)

I'll fix that in the next version.

You're welcome.

Do you have the original game?

I do! But I think i'm not explaining myself properly. The backgrounds I want to use are the ones that are inside these locations -> Sports Interactive-> Football Manager 2014 -> Graphics -> Backgrounds.

The option is not available in the game but it's possible to enable it with a file available in these forums. What I wanted to know is if it's possible to use those backgrounds on your skin.

Thanks!

I do! But I think i'm not explaining myself properly. The backgrounds I want to use are the ones that are inside these locations -> Sports Interactive-> Football Manager 2014 -> Graphics -> Backgrounds.

The option is not available in the game but it's possible to enable it with a file available in these forums. What I wanted to know is if it's possible to use those backgrounds on your skin.

Thanks!

Ok, I understand you now, try to extract client object browser, you can find that in my thread of Alavanja 13 Pervection Skin.

Finaly, alavanja as return :applause:

The problem is that as with some other skins, with this I have also this problem. Any idea how to solve this ?

kcbe.png

eyoo.png

I was having the same problem mate but finally sorted it out. All i did was remove the official dark skin completly from the computer via the "Downloads" option on the main screen and the steam workshop area, then cleared my cache in preferences then reloaded the skin. now working perfectly!

Great skin, was the only one i used in FM13!

Can any 1 tel me colour code key for player ability report

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2B/TO/RK8F7zA/8.png

If I understand good, you want to change attribute colours?

Is there any way I would be able to just use the match overlay (EPL Scoreboard etc)? Because I love the default skin and I'm really used to it now, but want the scores to be different like in this skin.

How can I do this?

There are too many files for making it, so I don't have time for doing that, sorry.

excuse me , but, how to make alternate background appear on screen competition, club information and other ( like background player) please ?

Try to extract this http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ydfuany6ew4wfd/client+object+browser.7z into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection\panels then reload the skin. But you must have bacgrounds pack.

I was having the same problem mate but finally sorted it out. All i did was remove the official dark skin completly from the computer via the "Downloads" option on the main screen and the steam workshop area, then cleared my cache in preferences then reloaded the skin. now working perfectly!

Great skin, was the only one i used in FM13!

So everybody who has this problem must to do that like you. And thanks mate, I appreciate that.

Can any 1 tel me colour code key for player ability report

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2B/TO/RK8F7zA/8.png

The colours are managed through the "settings" file in the skin.

In this skin the file is called "alavanja 14 pervection settings"

Go to this code in lines 58-80 and change these values where needed:

<!-- profile attribute colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" red="170" green="255" blue="170"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" red="64" green="240" blue="35"/>

<colour name="good attribute" red="255" green="255" blue="0" alpha="255"/>

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="255" green="126" blue="255"/>

<colour name="special attribute" red="0" green="180" blue="0" />

<colour name="low attribute background" red="40" green="40" blue="40" alpha="140"/>

<colour name="normal attribute background" red="40" green="40" blue="40" alpha="200"/>

<colour name="good attribute background" red="40" green="40" blue="120" />

<colour name="excellent attribute background" red="0" green="0" blue="255" />

<colour name="low attribute match" red="255" green="255" blue="255" alpha="200"/>

<colour name="normal attribute match" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>

<colour name="good attribute match" red="159" green="220" blue="122" />

<colour name="excellent attribute match" red="122" green="199" blue="75" />

<colour name="special attribute" red="0" green="71" blue="168" />

<colour name="attribute label" red="240" green="240" blue="240" />

<colour name="special attribute label" red="255" green="255" blue="0" />

<colour name="profile extra text" red="200" green="240" blue="0" />

<colour name="low stat colourblind" red="140" green="140" blue="140" />

<colour name="medium stat colourblind" red="104" green="104" blue="156" />

<colour name="good stat colourblind" red="68" green="68" blue="196" />

<colour name="excellent stat colourblind" red="0" green="0" blue="240" />

You are looking for green for excellent/good and red for bad, which is what I have in my settings.

With me the coding is:

<!-- profile attribute colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" red="255" green="10" blue="10"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" red="230" green="148" blue="80"/>

<colour name="good attribute" red="220" green="215" blue="20"/>

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="55" green="255" blue="70"/>

<colour name="special attribute" red="0" green="180" blue="0" />

<colour name="attribute label" red="240" green="240" blue="240" />

<colour name="special attribute label" red="240" green="240" blue="240" />

<colour name="profile extra text" red="240" green="240" blue="40" />

<colour name="low condition" red="169" green="23" blue="23" />

<colour name="mid condition" red="139" green="139" blue="139" />

<colour name="high condition" red="255" green="255" blue="255" />

And the result is:

ars6.jpg

Hope this is what you are looking for ;-)

Thank you! :thup::)

NEW NEW NEW!!!

>>>UPDATE 1.2<<<(INCLUDE v1.1)

Changes:

- Titlebar font

- Backgrounds

- Match titlebar

- Added right quickflicks on titlebar

- Menubar inbox and transfer centre notifications

- Some buttons and colours

- Conversation cell

- Match in between highlights panel is smaller

1.png

2.png

3.png

One think tho,could you please make the "team instruction and player instruction" more noticeable?

image.jpg

Perhaps the border more gray?

The easier way is to change dialog box, so I did it.

Great skin! Thank you.

I have found one small bug. In match full screen mode Home team logo wrong with Competition logo. I resolve this changing mnpc with htpc in match title bar score file.

Also is it possible to bring back match incidents pop up message?

>>>UPDATE 1.3<<<(INCLUDE v1.2)

Fixed:

- Match incidents pop up message

- Dialog box

1.png

Archived