Sports Interactive Community

i need 2 instructions or the passing of the ball needs to be improved for this game. I simply cannot get my wingers and full backs to cross the ball!! yes i´ve tried to give them instructions to do so but they keep passing the ball backwards, or towards the midfield. This is very very annoying, and to add to this if a winger gets to the byline in the box he will ALWAYS take a shot instead of passing it to a teammate in the 6 yard box for a simple tap inn. The two instructions i would want added, was "pass the ball forward" as i feel there are way to many back passes in the game, and "cross to the six yard box" and quite possibly if it coulc be implimented "pass to a teammate in a better position". it can get very infuriating when a winger in a bad position has 2-3 teamates in a better position take a shot on goal.

Your best bet will be to start a thread in the tactics forum explaining what you're trying to do and what problems you're seeing. They're the best placed to help you sort this (or decide if it's a bug that needs raising).

Also, please refrain from foul language.

Thanks.