Sports Interactive Community
vantruien

4-1 winning at half time

I dpont know if it s a bug or not, but i think everyone here knows what happens if your winning 4-1 or 4-2 in half time, you can bet on it that before the end of the match it will be 4-4 and one late goal for sure. 90 + mins.

As i have seen this passing by a lot i become to think that it will be a bug. I have never seen this in real life, exept for this match and there it was not even 4-1 (

)

Its the second time that i have it now, first time i have put my team on 'be carefull not to loase' then i see 4-3 so i put tackticks on defense. 4-4 end.

Now i said, 'good game guys' and keep on playing controlled. 4-4 in the end.

For me personaly its the WORST FM ever made. And i only put this on the terrible ME.

Sorry to see that there are so much complaints, but we are the people who have paid for it , +/- 50€.

It is sad. Very sad..

5im playing since CM and i have never felt something to complain, but now im frustrated.

Here you have some screens.

4-1 half time, 4-4 90' + 7' !!!!

122iwt1.png

4-2 90+...

30l2z48.png

If you want i can find more in my other games

What tactics is then wrong? I'm like winning 4-1 !

Suddenly they are a lot better in second half? That doesnt make any sense my friend, if a real team wins 4-1 in half time the other team has to watch out or they get more goals. Can you give me some exemples of matches in real life where this happens? 2 times in one season? If you can i see my mistake

It almost certainly is a tactical issue, what did you do when they pulled back to 4-2, or 4-3?

Bug reports need to be supported with .pkms, but this does not sound like an issue with the game.

It almost certainly is a tactical issue, what did you do when they pulled back to 4-2, or 4-3?

Actually, for me it's more interesting to know what the AI did. In these matches, which there are a few of, the AI plays what can hardly be described as football during the first half. After a (-n artificial) 15 minute break they come out and totally dominate the game. And that's if I don't do anything with my tactics and the half time team talk went ok. Now, what happened with the AI team in the second half, and why didn't they play anything even close to this in the first?

Yes, I've seen it happen in CL (15 minutes of "You'll never walk alone" is quite the booster!), but in this game the difference between first half and second half AI teams is sometimes staggering and happens quite a bit.

I am not going say its all together a tactical issues but here are contributing factors are why this happens, morale,fitness,ratings,tactics and of course your team can slack off if you don't make a important team talk at half time.

It is a tactical issue.

Please post about this in the tactics forum so people can work out what happened.