Work in progress: Pipson's 4231 ''Triangle'' Tactic - Dagenham and Red. playing like Barca

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winner: European Champions Cup -> Arsenal 6x1 Atlético Madrid...... But, 3rd in Premier League.

Tweaks:

- Double MC/S (Tackle Hard, Pass It Shorter, Shoot Less Often, Get Further Forward)

- AF/A (Clouse Down Less, Move Into Channels)

- Match training: Att. Moviment

pdym.png

Played in Champions League quarter final against Chelsea away won 4-1 and just changed the main striker to Defensive Midfield and played with just the 3 attacking midfielders worked superbly.

Do you mean defensive foward?

change for MC/S + MC/S, improved my team.

How is this defensively and attacking? are you MCs well positioned to recover balls your attackers loose?

i switched to overload and very fluid with celtic and Im scoring a crazy amount of goals

Screenshots?

Winner: European Champions Cup -> Arsenal 6x1 Atlético Madrid...... But, 3rd in Premier League.

Tweaks:

- Double MC/S (Tackle Hard, Pass It Shorter, Shoot Less Often, Get Further Forward)

- AF/A (Clouse Down Less, Move Into Channels)

- Match training: Att. Moviment

Ive always considered giving the AMC move into channels but sometimes this prevents the winger from crossing because the AMC is available for a pass.

Are you able to find space with your MCs getting futher foward??

How is this defensively and attacking? are you MCs well positioned to recover balls your attackers loose?

R: Well balanced.

Ive always considered giving the AMC move into channels but sometimes this prevents the winger from crossing because the AMC is available for a pass.

Are you able to find space with your MCs getting futher foward??

R: Yeah, MC/S getting futher forward, scorings goal and assists.... Further, AMC --> AP/A is best player in team, dont touch him.

PS: I dont pleased with lone striker (AF/A)... is better than DLF/A, but i dont yet pleased.

so no fwrds lol, barca style :p ? how is that working out?

to us-arsenal: loads of goals being scored there.

Only use it away from home against top teams also change to counter attacking it works really well, will upload a screenshot when I next use the system.

1daf.png

I just used it vs Real Madrid and got a 0-0 away from home with Celtic and i finished 3rd in my group and move on to Europa League, PSG won the group, Real finished 2nd and Dortmund finished bottom will use it now for the rest of the season on away games.

thanks again

Also I am in 2019 in my game and I have a number of 4 and 5 star players so have a pretty decent squad.

Problem is i sold most of my players and bought only young players which are not always realiable. My squa is now 18-21 but we are top. Also this tactic is excellent at attacking, movement and set poeces probably one of the best. The only problem is the defensive set up to it, i sometimes feel the inners dont help enough, too easy to exploit the space between the fullback and dcs. I cant really think of anything to sort this out, even tried mark tighter, press less and doesnt work. However i think counter might just work although i have not tried or maybe drop deeper. The only changes that ive noticed to have improved goals because of the me update so far is change drill crosses to "cross early" i find it that for sone reason fullbacks and wingers do not cross when at the byline and ive scored alot more from crosses this way and ive done sone other small changes that ill post later when i got time

I took off short passes on the AMR AML AMC and put on more direct passes and more risky passes. I feel most tactics want short passing and with this ME that just isn't effective. Passing with no end product. More direct passes will get you goals, well for me at least it has

Awesome tactic. Has turned my United season around. I agree that it could be stronger defensivly but I havent had a problem outscoring oppsition. I beat Stoke 3-0 at home and lost 4-2 away in the league cup after being 2-0 up which is a concern. I probably could of gon to counter but wasnt quite expecting them to chase the game being 5-0 down.

I'm sorry to say it mate, but after a run of 14 games unbeaten all of a sudden this tactic has stopped producing football of any kind. Very disappointing because when it worked the football played was awesome. I am guessing another patch has been released which is the reason I have stopped spending loads of time making my own tactics. It frustrates me that you have to change your tactics not because of football reasons but because of one of the many patches that get released that send you straight back to square one.

same problem here mate. with my network game Chelsea team, I was smashing teams using a 4231. 6 games into the new season after patch ive been beaten 4 times with mata & hazard struggling. both were my top players. im pulling my hair out here and desperate to get things back on track but it would seem that 4231 really doesn't work anymore. strange really when considering most of the opposition are using it against me.

next update will include

- improved set pieces *scoring alot more goals

- improved defense

- more crossing goals

- do not use ass man opp instructions, dont set anything * ive noticed an improvement with the removal

- less cards and red cards

- when in the lead by 2 goals or more, change to counter this has helped keep cleansheets

I have revamped the tactic and made a few changes. my last game it ended 2-3 but i managed to create 11 CCCs but because my team is mainly under 21 i may need someone to test it, anyone up for it and id take their input to improve the tactic.

tk6i.png

it is correct a BWM and counter - its really a testing set up. Just wanna see what people get with it.

but like i said its just a beta test - want ppl to try it with a more mature team. As im still working on the attacking version - but counter might just be as good and better defensively as i was able to create 11 ccs in an away game, something i have never achieved on attacking

This tactic is goals crazy for me, conceding ridiculous amounts but won every game so far :D

First season, Southampton

BbJJW2sCIAAxY4A.png:large

Same goes for me. My team is conceding goals like it was fun, but at least we're scoring more than what the opponent does. But the tactic is absolutely a winning formula though. Solid tactic for those who don't care about clean sheets.

Archived