Sports Interactive Community
J-ROSE

1990s - 2000s: The Greats

b8o7pe.jpg

I'm going to be creating a new 90s/00s legends db for FM14 over the coming months. I made a 1992-2012 one for FM12, and if you're not familiar with it you can see what players are included here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/311782-1992-2012-The-Greats?p=7992517#post7992517

Since i already have all the data and face pics for those players, it shouldn't take long to re-make them all. I will be adding around 50 more, and i haven't fully decide yet who they will be so post some names and i'll consider making them. Here's the list of players i have so far up for consideration who didn't make the last db:

Dwight Yorke, Aron Winter, Gary Pallister, Roberto Donadoni, Mark Hughes, Paulo Sousa, Stephane Chapuisat, Alen Boksic, Pierre van Hooijdonk

Fabrizio Ravenelli, Rene Higuita, Stefan Reuter, Christian Panucci, Dan Petrescu, Paulo Di Canio, Pietro Vierchowod, Chris Waddle, Carlos Gamarra

Antonio Benarrivo, Giuseppe Favalli, Torsten Frings, Lee Dixon, Steve Bruce, Gary Speed, Les Ferdinand, Teddy Sheringham, Mauro Silva

Valeri Karpin, Aleksandr Mostovoi, Jean-Pierre Papin, Claudio Caniggia, Diego Maradona, Marco van Basten, Sergi Barjuán, Rudi Voller, Abedi Pele

Zlatko Zahovic, Dario Simic, Vladimir Jugovic, Jorge Campos, Marcos Senna, Dragan Stojkovic, Serginho, Tomas Brolin, Walter Zenga, Hasan Sas

Luca Toni, Antonio Conte, Sergio Conceicao, Finidi George, Ruud Gullit, Frank Rijkaard, Ian Rush, Paul McGrath, Enzo Francescoli, Neville Southall

I will be editing the top 100 current players so they're youth players (and to avoid having squad congestion at all the big clubs)

I also want to create a realistic generation of players instead of just having everyone be 18 years old, so here are the rules regarding players ages IRL:

30 & Under = 15/16

31 - 35 = 19

36 - 40 = 22

41 - 45 = 25

46 - 50 = 28

51+ = 31

Is Michel Laudrup in!

Of course, he's in the original list

how bout pele

Abedi Pele yes, but not THE Pele. This is a db for 1990s and 2000s players.

Question: Will a new patch update affect the db in any way? Will i have to keep updating it after every new one?

and have a working reality?

I'm not sure what this means...

Any chance of Juninho (Paulista)?

Looking forward to this database. Love the FM12 version.

Juninho is in. Here's the players iv'e added to the list over the last week:

Faustino Asprilla, Ledly King, Juninho Paulista, Mark Bosnich, Danny Blind, Angelo Di Livio, Roland Nilsson, Des Walker, Peter Beardsley, Denilson

Mark Viduka, Harry Kewell, Sylvain Wiltord, Jorge Andrade, Bernd Schneider, Carsten Ramelow, Mauro Tassotti

yes that is what I ask, you can throw it on file sharing 1992 - 2012: The Greatsetot update and the link is broken

The links aren't broken

ally mccoist surely? one of the greatest Scottish strikers of all time, golden boot winner

ally mccoist surely? one of the greatest Scottish strikers of all time, golden boot winner

Added.

I'm also going to adding a few managers who have retired (or passed away) since the 90s, like Cruyff, Sacchi, Beckenbauer, Bobby Robson, Heynckes..

Pierluigi Collina will be brought back too and be the top referee in the game.

How will you give the PA/CA? I fell like this is always the biggest problem with these legends DB?

I've tried to make it as accurate as possible. Everyone won't be some 190-200 monster don't worry.

You need to put Milan's Leonardo in. Perhaps Ismael Urzaiz too. I actually don't have the time to see if there's any big names you've missed but I might do so in the near future if you wish. Those two I've mentioned are musts though.

Pat Jennings as another Keeper, Hoddle, Waddle, Ginola, Greaves, Blanchflower, Mckay, Chivers, Gazza, Ricky Villa, Ardiles... these are osme off the top of my head... and yes im a spurs fan lol