[FM14] DaW3xXx's North Korea Reality Database

1369245524434.jpg

DaW3xXx's

North Korea

Reality Database

Hi, I'm DaW3xXx and I've prepared for you my own database of North Korea... . In this DB you should choose team from one of three K-Leagues.... . K-League, the highest competition in DKPR, is separated into two stages. First one is called 'Highes Class Football League' and it takes place in time from February to May. Winner of this stage is one of two Champion of DKPR for current season. Second champion is winner of second stage - 'Technical Inovation Contests' - teams of this competition are clubs who have finished in the Top 6 of HCFL in current season.

The highest home cup is Republican Championship (August-November). In DB have been also added two media resources - KCNA and KCTV - and many awards which have been called by home communist party and current & former supreme leaders.

Competitions

• K-League
    • Highest Class Football League
    • Technical Inovation Contests

[*]K-League 2

[*]Amateur K-League 3

[*]K-League Development League (Non playable)

Cups

• Republican Championship

Read! (If you want to download)

My download links to this and many other DBs are on our sites, the biggest forum in the Czech Republic. Just click on link below and after that click on link under the header "Download"... after that you will be redirected to download site where you only have to click on button with layer "STAHNOUT" (you should change language of download site by click on flag in right top corner of course).

http://fmseries.cz/viewtopic.php?f=182&t=5409

On this site you should also find my big database of Alternative Spain (Catalunya, Basque...),

DB of CUBA and biggest database of the Czech Republic which you should find :) .

Any reupload is without permission of author forbidden!

(I have no problem to gain it if you ask me... but I just want to know it and you have to put link to our sites in post)

• 2 weeks later...

:D LOL... I don't have any problems like this when I have tested it. I don't think that this is problem of database but maybe it's a bug of the whole game. Or as you said, you are enemy of state... who knows?

Try to start new game and look if the game have the same problem or it was problem of the one save. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@clemenceko: How 's this database ?

How many games in champioship ?

And for transferts rules ?

I thought you also have played with the database before?? LOL ...

My thoughts on this database:

1. Tough to play unless you played their top team April 25. Other than that very hard to win the title and cup.

2. Transfer rules i not sure about that but it is really hard to sign players. They don't usually want to move to the league. But I did sign one or two chinese players before. Maybe they are the only ones that will move there. But one thing for sure is no luck in signing South Korean players. LOL!!

3. I only played this database for 1 season so I can't judge much. I enjoyed it though but yeah it is the toughest league I have played in and do enjoyed it. Maybe if I played more seasons with it and chooses April 25 than I can judge it. But I sure would like to take the challenge again for FM 15 if the author release one for it.

4. Enjoy it as it is the most detailed N.Korea database you can find out there. I found one somewhere before but it is not a good one as this.

4. Other than that, I most of the time used it as a companion to my Asian saves. It works great and yeah do enjoyed signing N. Koreans for my teams. Well unless I am playing a South Korean team. Ha ha.

This league is showing error in editor? I tried to run it there before playing. Any1 can help? Would love to try it.

Also i would like to ask for upload of the file in a facebook FM group site. Please respond.

I believe the problem is due to that this database was released long time ago so not compatible with 14.3.0 ....

And I think that your error should be saying the league is not in the correct level of the pyramid

If it is, you just need to go into the pre-game editior and load the file and edit the K-League 2 as level 2 in the competition level and the following as level 3 and so on.

If that is not the error you encounter than I can't help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How did you sort this? I cannot see the option to change the pyramid at all!

Or is there an updated version of this available?

Heya, sorry but i didnt came to forum for a long time. The way to fix this is to add the competitions in country, like advanced rules and it shows all country competitions. Set them there, by respective order.

Archived