[FM14] Official Hints and Tips

Go to translate.google.com --- copy text from the FMF file into the text box, select the language you want to translate from (left box) and into (right box) and press translate. Should give a pretty close approximation of the translation, I would imagine.

Google Translate? :D

I know this option, also I understand english very well, but ther has to be a file with the translation somewhere, as I can see during the game.

Could you explain me how do you do all that?

I don't know if you were asking about G_D_K_ has answered. If you were asking about de Resource Archive and how to open a .fmf file, I tell what I've done:

In Steam, look for 'Library' and then 'Tools'. Look for "Football Manager 2014 Resource Archive".

Once downloaded, you can use it to open the .fmf files.

• 2 weeks later...
I know this option, also I understand english very well, but ther has to be a file with the translation somewhere, as I can see during the game.

I don't know if you were asking about G_D_K_ has answered. If you were asking about de Resource Archive and how to open a .fmf file, I tell what I've done:

In Steam, look for 'Library' and then 'Tools'. Look for "Football Manager 2014 Resource Archive".

Once downloaded, you can use it to open the .fmf files.

I know that, but where do I find that hints.fmf file?

Have you tried, oh I don't know, looking in the FM directory? It's hardly complicated.

Steam/Steamapps/Common/FM14/Data

Thank you for helping me. I could repay you by helping you with your sarcasm if you want. :thup:

Archived