Tactics

This tactic is working well on FMH 14 Android

Attacking Short Commited Pressing yes Offside trap Yes rest no

Lb and Rb wing backs

both cbs BPD

middle cm set to advanced playmaker outside 2 cm

strikers set to Advanced forward

This has worked really well for me with any team. The Bugle posted a good tactic on here the other day as well. Good Luck.

I began using 4-3-3 tactic suggested here when Bologna was 18th. Now i finished the same season, without buying any significant player, in 4th.

Like in old CMs, it seems that, no matter the players you have, you will be successful only with a killer tactic.

PS: what does "domestic player bias" in manager profile mean and what can I do to improve it?

Regards

PS: what does "domestic player bias" in manager profile mean and what can I do to improve it?

Buy and play players from the country you are based in. i.e. Italian for you.

I think tactics are overrated. Obviously you can't win regardless of your tactics, but the most important thing is having good players.

Buy the best players you can (at reasonable prices) and choose a shape which suits them. I play defensively against bigger teams, attacking against smaller teams, and balanced against teams a similar level as me.

It's not rocket science.

• 2 weeks later...

I use 4-1-3-2.

Balanced

Pressing

Offside trap

I've won the World Cup and Euro's with England with these tactics. Sometimes I have two defensive midfielders against big teams during my club career at Roma, but that's the only difference. Ive had the best defence for three years in a row too. You do need a world class defensive midfielder though. I've won everything with Roma apart from the Champions League and they were tenth when I took over without winning any trophies. So it must do something. The only time it didn't work was when I was at Southampton. I was only getting around 9th and 10th for two seasons but did win the FA Cup.

Archived